Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to choose, how would you want the world to end?

Alien Invasion 0.17961165048544 18.0% [ 37 ]
Zombie Apocalypse 0.18446601941748 18.4% [ 38 ]
Nature Striking Back 0.13106796116505 13.1% [ 27 ]
Big Bang *ehem* theory....O.O 0.10194174757282 10.2% [ 21 ]
If all the trees were paper and all the sea was ink, what would we all have to eat and drink? 0.04368932038835 4.4% [ 9 ]
I'm not picking. I don't want the world to end. Hmph -.- 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 32 ]
I don't care. Get a life. 0.048543689320388 4.9% [ 10 ]
... 0.15533980582524 15.5% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100
This thread is now being used as a means for me to keep track of my achievements. You can still continue with the voting & <3-ing though. 3nodding

Okay, you guys...You can love (<3) me now. All the rejection's killing me and the poor thread's heart rate, even if it's on purpose. rofl
=======================================================================User Image
=======================================================================
Going after these achievements. BUMP, TIP, QUOTE, AND, this time, VOTE (<3) and be tipped and helped in return. Yay! xd Just post the links to threads you need help in. I don't think I'll be able to help in threads that require me to change though (Invisibility & Hive Mind). Sorry about that.... emo

To those who help, thanks in advance. 3nodding

arrow Popular = DONE blaugh

arrow Super Tipsy = DONE 4laugh

arrow Mark Twain = DONE (Thanks, Numbuh 55, Miss Rosalene & LittleMissUnderestimated for the constant quotes!)

arrow Megathread = DONE blaugh (Finally figured out how to do this. xd Thanks, AnimeStars! whee )

arrow Conversationalist = DONE (Thanks to No Fragrance for teaching me how to keep count. 4laugh )

arrow Elocutionist (*sigh* Wish me luck...) emo

arrow Inquisitor = DONE (My past poll's votes weren't counted, so I overwrote it back to zero.) crying

arrow Threadmaster = DONE Woohoo!!! xp

arrow Firestarter = DONE burning_eyes

arrow Millionaire = DONE pirate

exclaim Other Achievements I'm yet to acquire:

arrow Hive Mind = DONE
arrow Loiterer = DONE 3nodding
arrow Streaker (5/30) emo
arrow Tycoon = DONE cool
arrow Sausage Fest = DONE yum_sausage I liked being male so much, that I'm staying male for a while. xp
arrow Conventioneer (Impossible for me. crying )

Yes...In case you noticed, I made a new thread. I needed it for the Megathread Achievement. I thought using the old one would work, but alas, it didn't. gonk

I even brought the poll back. I was too lazy to change it. xd But, come on! Aren't you glad you got a second chance at choosing how the world ends? xp I even put in a new option. Spot the difference? *wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway, whoever you are, thanks for stopping by. heart

Special Thanks to Miss Rosalene for the bump shower! 4laugh

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100
Oh yeah, before I forget, if you wanna quote me, just click this:

QUOTE ME, MAYBE? xp

Invisible Hunter

Pyravoltic03

User Image

Helped back. (Zombie Apocalypse!)
Pyravoltic03
Going after these achievements. BUMP, TIP, QUOTE, AND VOTE (<3) and be tipped and helped in return. Yay! xd Just post the links to threads you need help in. Thanks in advance. 3nodding

arrow Super Tipsy = 29 /50

arrow Mark Twain = 10/100 crying halp

arrow Megathread = 0/500 redface

arrow Conversationalist = I have no idea how to keep track. eek

Currently in need of tippers for the Super Tipsy achievement. Thanks whee

Yes...In case you noticed, I made a new thread. I need it for the Megathread Achievement. I thought using the old one would work, but alas, it didn't. gonk

I even brought the poll back. I was too lazy to change it. xd But, come on! Aren't you glad you got a second chance at choosing how the world ends? xp I even put in a new option. Spot the difference? *wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway, whoever you are, thanks for stopping by. 4laugh

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100
Tactical Advance Alpha
Pyravoltic03

User Image

Helped back. (Zombie Apocalypse!)

Thanks! Haha...Now that's a pretty scary way to end the world, but still cool nonetheless xd

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100
myhearts123
Pyravoltic03
Going after these achievements. BUMP, TIP, QUOTE, AND VOTE (<3) and be tipped and helped in return. Yay! xd Just post the links to threads you need help in. Thanks in advance. 3nodding

arrow Super Tipsy = 29 /50

arrow Mark Twain = 10/100 crying halp

Yes...In case you noticed, I made a new thread. I need it for the Megathread Achievement. I thought using the old one would work, but alas, it didn't. gonk

Thanks 3nodding

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pyravoltic03

arrow Super Tipsy = 34 /50

arrow Mark Twain = 12 /100 crying halp

Good luck. biggrin

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Feral Firestarter

21,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Member 100
Numbuh 55
Pyravoltic03

Good luck. biggrin

thank you 3nodding

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03
Numbuh 55
Pyravoltic03

Good luck. biggrin

thank you 3nodding
Welcome!
No need to tip me. I'm at work and trying to up my post count between customers, lol. I like helping people in the process. 3nodding

Numbuh 86's Princess

Rainbow Bunny

20,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pyravoltic03

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas