xx Gnellie's King

Raider

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold,
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold,
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Since I'm not one to spark controversy, I'm going to need help on this one.

That being said, I'll gladly aid anyone in need of my own help, whether it be a post, a poll vote,
or even a <3 or </3 as well, I'll return the favor.

I appreciate it, thanks!

Inquisitor would be nice too!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                                                                                      The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
                                                                                                                      Pillaging just for fun,
                                                                                                                      He’ll knock you ’round and upside down,
                                                                                                                      And laugh when he’s conquered and won.
                                                                                                                    ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aekea Fatcat

</3'd Good luck!
Help me?

Tipsy Phantom

11,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Hi there! Would you be willing to burn my thread in return?

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
Good luck and I'd appreciate your help too!

Firestarter: please </3

Shy Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
help back? emotion_bigheart

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Ryadai

A villain big and bold,

</3'd back. Thanks!

Pillaging just for fun,

Rainbow Pants

yeeeeeeeee

Tiny Fairy

16,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Good luck!~ heart

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Faradei

A villain big and bold,

Thanks!

Pillaging just for fun,

Questionable Ladykiller

Thanks for your help!
<3'd and good luck :D

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Fa!ry Boy

A villain big and bold,

Thanks in return!

Pillaging just for fun,

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items