Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah, Lady Aurai. Splendid party, this. A bit dull, not so glamourous, but splendid."
­
­

isn't it? - gently, pizza girl smiles at the gentlemanUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah, greetings. Well, it certainly has a bit of glamour now that I am here, no?"
Nacissus flashed her a smile.
­
­

you're just a little obtrusive piece, aren't you? - pizza girl gives a shy smile and giggles in front of Narcissus
what brings you here?User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Obtrusive?"
Narcissus contemplated for a moment, then decided he didn't care.
"Well, as for my reason for being here, a gala of this stature wouldn't be the same without someone extraordinary, no? I was requested."

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Winkpolve _
Kiki lulu tubs123
Winkpolve _
Kiki lulu tubs123
Winkpolve _
­
­
User Image
Kiki lulu tubs123
ahahaha -she laughed her vocie like the twinkling of bells- every one can dance its not a thing its a feeling and a passion -she twirled in a circle and smiled at the pizza girl-
­
­
nah... i reall can't dance... i tried at balls and it never worked out well.. - pizza girl looks at her and keeps thinking that will not dance, while eating another slice of pizzaUser Image

-kiki frowns and gets and idea she jumps in the air and twirls through the air with her wings out she lets here sparkles shine of the pizza girl- every one can dance because dancing is not something to be taught by someone but by yourself -she smiles at the pizza grils and nibbles on pizza with her-

pizza girl gets amazed by all the sparke - omg!! you're like... a fairy!
- pizza girl laughes at all the flying and hands a slice of strawberry pizza that she made herself early that evening -
try some!

yess i am a fairy a fairy princess - she smiles at the pizza girl and excepts the pizza- ohh this is delicous -she nibbles and relaxs-
­
­

sweet pizza is the best! my dad taught me how to do it.. he did a really great job - pizza girl hands another slice to the fairy and keeps wondering and asks:
where do you come from? do you have lots of fairy friends?User Image

oh actually my forest was attacked when i was a fairy child and most were killed and injured but my mother hid me and the queen took me in and i am the eir to the throne my father helps the queen -she sighs rememebering the good days of her child hod a tear comes to her eye and she wipes it away quickly smiling at the pizza girl-

Blessed Prophet

~Walking out to the garden, Darcy (A.K.A. Athena) lays down on one of the cool marble benches near a beautiful rose bush. ~

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Winkpolve _

­
there's no secret! it's just like a normal pepperoni pizza.. but i just added more spice and meat softener...User Image

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"Well whatever it is," Gold replied,"It works wonders. I'm Gold by the way," she smiled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
­
­

Pizza girl takes a sip from the wine cup and says to Gold: Nice to meet you! I'm wink.. But you can call me pizza girl if you want - pizza girl smiles and makes an observation: Gorgeous outfit, by the way!User Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

Suzuka Kogami
Countess Vicis
Suzuka Kogami
Suzuka walks aimlessly through the beautiful garden.

Vicis curtsied as she saw the elegant woman pass buy, a small smile hidden.

"Welcome to the soiree, my lady."

Suzuka blushed lightly as she returned the curtsy. "Thank you." She murmured embarrassedly.

Viscis tilted her head to the side curiously.

"Is something the matter?"

Taking a step out from under the tree and away from her table the young woman nodded with a smile.

Tipsy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dosico
dustii crayons
Dosico
dustii crayons
Dosico

"Sure i would love one." I say with a grin.

"stay calm.. stay CALM.." I say to myself.. "okay.." I say as I grab a chocolate cupcake and hands it to you.

"My name is Dosico by the way." I say shifting my mask so it does not slip.

"hi there! :3 my name's misty.." I say as I grabbed his hand and shaked i.t

"Pleasure to meet you." I say smiling.

":3 uhmm.. I got to go.. I think I'm running late.. I never told my mom tha I'd go to this ball so.. I have to.. nice meeting you by the way.." hey everyone~ feel free to add meh.. :3

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

"Good bye misty, see you some other time." I say waving.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-begins to sing and her voice is carried through the room-lalala laaaa lalala laaaa lalala

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GUYS IM SLEEPING I HOPE THERES MORE TOMORROW ... FAREWELL
the princess leaves with a smile ^_^

Tipsy Lover

ennyier

He smiled wider, giving a soft, breathy chuckle. "It's quite all right, Darling," he said.
"If you would prefer, you can step on my feet. I'll guide you." He never missed a beat though the dance, but kept them perfectly in time.

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Episcopi Narcissus
Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah, Lady Aurai. Splendid party, this. A bit dull, not so glamourous, but splendid."
­
­

isn't it? - gently, pizza girl smiles at the gentlemanUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah, greetings. Well, it certainly has a bit of glamour now that I am here, no?"
Nacissus flashed her a smile.
­
­

you're just a little obtrusive piece, aren't you? - pizza girl gives a shy smile and giggles in front of Narcissus
what brings you here?User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Obtrusive?"
Narcissus contemplated for a moment, then decided he didn't care.
"Well, as for my reason for being here, a gala of this stature wouldn't be the same without someone extraordinary, no? I was requested."
­
­
i was just joking... your beauty is so intense that to "break the ice" i had to make a little joke - pizza girl blushes and apologizes to the gentleman - I'm sorry for the observation..
Well.. judging from your beautiful nice entrance I must say that the extraordinary energy is here.User Image
kaname_inu
XYZPsycho
kaname_inu
XYZPsycho
kaname_inu
Kaname watched quietly as everyone interacted. It seemed so easy, so why was she so shy? At another glance at the flowers she made a quick mental count in her mind to see if she had any sort of flowers in her inventory, only to come up short. 'Shoot. I might have to make a run to find a winter rose...'
She sighed softly and shifted a little, soon finding a chair and taking a seat.

Travis glanced at the girl sitting down. She seemed to be lonely, so he took a seat next to her. "Why are you already sitting? The ball has just begun," he said, smiling charmingly. He put his other rose in his pocket.

Kaname blinked and looked up at the guy that just sat next to her. She smiled a little and glanced back to the side. "I'm not exactly used to events like these. I'm mostly in Barton Town or my guild, actually." She shrugged, fingering the fabric of her dress lightly. "It feels a little weird, being out of my own 'neighborhood'."

"Well, now you're at a ball in the rose garden," he said, looking at her. "Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"No, no no! Not at all." Kaname smiled sheepishly at him. "I'm a naturally nervous person." She blinked and glanced away. "Um... Maybe I shouldn't have said it like that. Does that make me sound psycho or something?" Agh! Now she was just digging her own grave... Lightly she slapped her forehead. "Sorry. I must be tired or something. I'm normally not this stupid, I swear..."

"I don't think it's stupid," he told her, taking her hand away from her forehead. "It's cute," he promised.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Dosico

-dances around the room and sees the man- hello sir - she says warmly-
Dosico

The girls walks to him, a blush on her soft cheeks. "Um... excuse me sir..."
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Princess Aurai

User Image

"That's alright." She smiled kindly at her. "Aphrodite and Psyche..." She pulled Gold close and cupped her hands to her ear. "Aphrodite and Psyche don't always get along so well. Aphrodite is a little jealous of how pretty Psyche is, even though Psyche is a mortal." She pulled away and nodded. "So it's not your fault." She giggled. "Between you and me, I think Eros has a bit of a thing for Psyche."

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

Gold smiled back sweetly, glad that she hadn't offended. "I agree with you. Though I don't quite understand. Lady Aphrodite is the goddess of love. Without her, would Psyche's beauty be able to be appreciated? That is something truly admirable. To have something everyone want's in your care. But, that's just my musing," Gold giggled conspiratorially.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I know!" She smiled, agreeing. "But we all have our moments, right? The only think I regret is I think that Aphrodite's jealousy of Psyche is keeping her and Eros from being together. I don't like it when love gets interfered with~ it's always so sad."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff