• Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I haven't gotten any lol.
Hiya Lief!
Liefizul
BLARGH~

I'm taken for the last time.

Sorry, had to get that out. I've had a few girls ask if I'd be their boyfriend...

Is it just me, or are the co-hosts getting mail like that? ><

idk. but girls seem to like u, sir. If that is the case next time u do this maybe more girls will ask you. ^_^ it is possible sir.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
People kept on asking me where the ball was... and when I told them they said "I saw the Forum, but where is the ball?"
o.o

Well, everyone should finish up. The Ball will be over in around 39 minutes.
Freaksrus
I haven't gotten any lol.
Hiya Lief!
welcome host of the light room to the gardens. *a sprite hands u a flower lei and a bottle of wine* it seems that the ball is becoming empty.
Phoebe-Sakura
Phoebe smiles. "Goodbye everybody. I'll miss you all and I'll always remember the moments we shared." She showers everyone with cherry blossom petals for one last time.

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Romantic Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
grapeseed
Phoebe-Sakura
Phoebe smiles. "Goodbye everybody. I'll miss you all and I'll always remember the moments we shared." She showers everyone with cherry blossom petals for one last time.

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Bye!! crying
Cube B
People kept on asking me where the ball was... and when I told them they said "I saw the Forum, but where is the ball?"
o.o

Well, everyone should finish up. The Ball will be over in around 39 minutes.
alright then sir. *sprite gives u a lei and a bottle of wine* enjoy your night.
sigodfather
Liefizul
BLARGH~

Sorry, had to get that out. I've had a few girls ask if I'd be their boyfriend...

idk. but girls seem to like u, sir. If that is the case next time u do this maybe more girls will ask you. ^_^ it is possible sir.

Yeah, I forgot. I have that effect on girls... >< Whenever I say I have a girl problem, people think I have a problem with an angry girl or not being able to get a girl to like me... ><

And Cube, I did too. >< One chick I was talking to about where the ball is came in here and said to goto her house for a "real ball"...
Phoebe-Sakura
grapeseed
Phoebe-Sakura

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Bye!! crying

goodbye u two. *sprites give you two hugs* *hugs* im glad you both had a great time
Phoebe-Sakura
grapeseed
Phoebe-Sakura

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Bye!! crying

Bye~ Make sure to visit the guild~

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Lmao. Poor Lief. Cube! Nice to see ya.
*swills wine*
Kitome
grapeseed
Kitome
grapeseed
Kitome
grapeseed

I'm not American.
I'm Canadian.
And you never know, I could be wrong.
But what I heard earlier is that it ends @ 8pm Pst.
whee
Sorry but I couldn't help but over hear your conversation. But I'm Canadian too. WOOT! High five! *makes a gesture of raising her hand in the air*

Cool!
What part of Canada are you from?
I'm in BC.
whee
I'm from ON.
BC? AWESOME! I've always wanted to go visit there. How is it living there? blaugh

Really? Neat.
My grama and lots of relatives live in ON.
Well, I love BC!!!
It's a wonderful, beautiful province.
I don't exactly live in the best part of it, but it's still good.
whee
Yup, Yup. ^^
Really, thats awesome. I bet you they tell you that is sucks, huh? xD
YAY! guess what, its the third place on earth that people go there to retire. I want to so live in BC. Well of course first I must visit and what not. lol.
See, if you were to say that about Ontairo it wouldn't still be good, it would be very very bad. D: xDD

Well, I've been there tons of times.
While I don't find it all that bad, I still love BC way more!!
Hehe.
You should definitley visit BC sometime.
It's very beautiful.
whee
Liefizul
BLARGH~

*crosses her arms and shakes her finger at all the young girls*
talk2hand Now young ladies, this cute young man already has a girlfriend, didn't you read the thread? Don't worry it is not me, I'm old enough to be his mother.

Romantic Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
sigodfather
Phoebe-Sakura
grapeseed
Phoebe-Sakura

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Bye!! crying

goodbye u two. *sprites give you two hugs* *hugs* im glad you both had a great time

You too.
sigodfather
Phoebe-Sakura
grapeseed
Phoebe-Sakura

Awww, bye Pheobe!!!

Bye!! crying

I'm not gone yet . whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces