Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

Woo, I'm finally back. I'm sorry for abandoning you guys, I had stuff schedualed for today that I couldn't get out of or reschedual.

Anyway, I'm back now, and after I set up the avatar contest I'll be hanging around and talking and roleplaying and stuff. heart

AHRl's Fav

Pure-hearted Strawberry

Timid Noob

4,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Molten Grace
The dark room is full of "vampires".
The light room is full of "angels".
It should be better here.

Eww..
I hate the whole devil angel thing
Its annoying.
.Dismal Sunshine.
Molten Grace

We're normal here.
:3
Neat.

Nymph

ONE LAST THING.

*Snatches the cookie* TANK YEWWWWW.
In the last episode of InuYasha,IT WAS MOTHER-FREAKING CRUMMY.
NO ONE DIED. Not even Naraku,Which was good. >_>;;
OKAY,NOW YACHI YACHI SAYS BYE BYE!!!

Liberal Raider

.Dismal Sunshine.

"I dont know. I believe the creator of this enormous room has abandoned it...Its a shame, really.

"That it is, such a marvel you'd think the creator would be here showing it off. I heard they even used some stolen Zurg tech to build it and some of the devices here"

Timid Noob

4,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
System Virus
Woo, I'm finally back. I'm sorry for abandoning you guys, I had stuff schedualed for today that I couldn't get out of or reschedual.

Anyway, I'm back now, and after I set up the avatar contest I'll be hanging around and talking and roleplaying and stuff. heart

Cool
<3
Pixel Bitts
Molten Grace

Eww..
I hate the whole devil angel thing
Its annoying.
Iknorite?

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
System Virus

Welcome back to the smallest room in the entire ball!
x3

Molten: You betcha.
Checat sighs and turns to leave when she catches a glance of someone. She walks over to him calmly and speaks quietly, almost in a whisper that forces the listener to pay close attention or miss her words. "Hello," she says as she comes up beside him.
Ninja Poe Bear
-X-YachiruXKusajishi-X-
One Piece? >_>;;;
.____.; So far...I have all the Manga of Bleach in English.. I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL AUGUST for the newest book....I wanna get it nowwwww. domokun
Yeah... One Piece. The series that has currently sold 130,000,000 copies to date, is praised by Akira Toriyama himself, and has a volume that is the biggest seller to date... Outselling even Harry Potter, whom used to have that title. pirate

I never got into one peice the way i have with Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh (the series that AUTUALLY had Yigi in it... Yu-Gi-Oh GX SUCKS) and Naruto and Bleach...

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Linfac
.Dismal Sunshine.

"I dont know. I believe the creator of this enormous room has abandoned it...Its a shame, really.

"That it is, such a marvel you'd think the creator would be here showing it off. I heard they even used some stolen Zurg tech to build it and some of the devices here"

Dissy's eyes widen and she asks in an excited tone, "Really!? Superb! That would explain this huge place fitting into a tiny ballroom."
.Dismal Sunshine.
System Virus

x3

Molten: You betcha.
Radical. The wonderful thing about the Artificial room is everyone fits in here. ;o

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
Checat
Checat sighs and turns to leave when she catches a glance of someone. She walks over to him calmly and speaks quietly, almost in a whisper that forces the listener to pay close attention or miss her words. "Hello," she says as she comes up beside him.
*gets the good kind of chill up and down his back* Why hello to you too. I am surprised to find you here.

Fashionable Lunatic

.Dismal Sunshine.
System Virus

x3

Hah, I was kind of expecting it to be, especially seeing as I couldn't get any contests up right away. o_o; But thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff