Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black and White:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Aldana
CheshireChelle

My entry for the Rainbow Contest!
Man, that's a lot of purple.

heheheh that's what I was aiming for!
wait a second!! Those deadline times are confusing me!! 12:00pm EST wouldn't be 3:00pm PST would it!? 12pm EST would be like 9am PST. What is going on?

4,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Red color contest
Miki_831
another poster entry

submission

I don't know really for sure, but when I read about the poster entries and it talking about using mediums and such, I think she means you have to draw your own posters. I'm asking to be sure. ^.^
And last but not least here is my Zurg submission ^^

With the latest in probing technology Zurg #3546.002 models our latest line of Zurg probers... The Katana Probe!

Just like in the times of ancient Japan this Katana Probe looks and feels like the real thing with a touch of Zurg technology.

Next in the Zurg Probe line will be the Water Meat Probe so keep those eyes open ^^

Timid Rogue

I really hope I win the 1 mill+ contest... sweatdrop
KinshouKitsune

With the latest in probing technology Zurg #3546.002 models out latest line of Zurg probers... The Katana Probe!

Just like in the times of ancient Japan this Katana Probe looks and feels like the real thing with a touch of Zurg technology.

Next in the Zurg Probe line will be the Water Meat Probe so keep those eyes open ^^

omg. I would vote for this if we were givent he option to vote. hehe. This one is the best I think. ^.^

Well, Here is my zurg for the contest... My name's Selena if you'd like to chat with me in the mean time. Now off to work on the other contests.

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
She flips through the freewebs page, frowning.

"Are the under 10K entires listed? I'm afraid I don't see them there."
IceMage_Dare
wait a second!! Those deadline times are confusing me!! 12:00pm EST wouldn't be 3:00pm PST would it!? 12pm EST would be like 9am PST. What is going on?
SenshuuIruka
KinshouKitsune

With the latest in probing technology Zurg #3546.002 models our latest line of Zurg probers... The Katana Probe!

omg. I would vote for this if we were givent he option to vote. hehe. This one is the best I think. ^.^

he he he thanks I'd be happy to have your vote ^^

Defensive Healer

31,225 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Winter Guardian 250
I should've put this with my other avi. Well this is my entry:

1 Million Avatar

Total: 21,466,913g and well, 6,000 tickets

Items are based on recent market value. Well, I'm not trying to make it the most expensive, but I want it to look good and at least be worth 1 million and/or over.

Jeering Codger

SenshuuIruka
Miki_831
another poster entry

submission

I don't know really for sure, but when I read about the poster entries and it talking about using mediums and such, I think she means you have to draw your own posters. I'm asking to be sure. ^.^

You'd think so, seing as this is an art-orientated thread and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff