Welcome to Gaia! ::

Picking up her gun from the floor, she returned it to its holster. Merlin had returned once again and appeared to have a short fuse. The woman grew silent, perhaps in awe of the immense presence of the wizard, and watched from the bar. It appeared as though things were coming to an end. She slid her carton of cigarettes, nothing too fancy, over to Madam without taking her eyes off of Merlin.

MadamChaos13

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
User ImageUser Image

Dorian glared up at Merlin but when met with the older man's stern glare, his own resolve faltered.

"That place is dull, old man. It's filled with ugly people and places, it has nothing for me there. Why should I go back there when this place is filled with everything I could want?"

He looks to Sybil first and, for the first time since this had begun, his face is sincere as it shows his longing for her to be real. "Everything I want is here," He repeated. Clenching his fist, Dorian considers striking at the wizard, but knows not what might become of it. His is filling even more with anger. All of this, his party, what should be his world, is being taken away from him and by some grouch, ugly old man.

"No!" He screams at Merlin, denying him even a momentary victory over him. He is Dorian Gray, he will live forever; "I will live forever!"

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

d'Artagnan nodded as Merlin again showed his magic and brought order to the chaos about the room. As things cleared up and the old man spoke about needing to talk to Dorian the Musketeer understood that meant little interference from everyone else. If anyone could fix this mess it was going to be that old beard man.

"You heard the man everyone, calm yourselves and behave," the swordsman nodded to Devil, "Devil, fill their glasses, a round for everyone if you please. We will let Merlin do what he came here to do...and then leave."

d'Artagnan looked to the other book characters with a nod and the knowing eyes of what he meant. This was hopefully the end of this round of chaos. If the old bearded man was as good as he appeared to be then all would be righted soon enough. He would be back to fighting for king and country alongside the three Musketeers once again.

Hillbilly Hikari

Robayn

Epcot Illuminations

A Little Bit of Devil

Anonypanda

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
"ill take the champane once agin for cheers to merlin" *he raises the champane and tosts and drinks it merrerly for their small victory*

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User ImageUser Image
"Dorian!! Help me please!!" she jingled frantically in her wizard made prison. The wizened branches wouldn't budge even the tiniest, even when she tried her dwindling pixie dust. Pixie sized fairies ran down her cheeks as she fought her prison. "I don't wanna go back!! No on loves me there!."

Romantic Lover

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hillbilly Hikari

"Tinkerbell that is not true" Devil said, unable to stay quiet and let the poor thing cry like that. "Peter and the Lost boys all love you." he told her, his eyes softening as he watched her. Dorian had manipulated her to this point....
User ImageUser Image
                                      tab I denied fate,
                                      MERLIN tab tab

tab "No Dorian, you will not." Merlin denied, placing his hand upon the young man's picturesque face. "You will cause no more trouble in this place."

With his touch, Merlin calmed the man. Leaving him there, he turned to the devil at the bar. "I believe you have the last piece that I have been looking for." His now free hand reached for the bar and Dorian's cane appeared within it. He squeezed it tight and the wood fell away like ash, revealing the last pages of Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray. It joined the rest of the books as Merlin reached into his robes and produced them and dropped them to the floor.

He raised his staff, carefully as Tink was still within, and tapped the books in turn. With his tap they flew open, their worm-eated pages repairing before the eyes of all, and then closing within but a moment.

"There, it is done." Merlin said calmly. The branches of his staff released the fairy and Merlin raised his staff once more to undo the effects this room had had on the world - Tink's madness receded, Dorian's anger abated, and there was no more cause for worry or concern.

tab tab tab tab tab using my magic to protect and guide the world I knew.
                                                        User Image

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User ImageUser Image

The old man showing up was just what Jean had hoped for. It would stop all the violence and he could ask for help finding his daughter. There was still time, he could pull it off! The magic this man showed was certainly an indication that he could undoubtedly help Jean. However he seemed quite busy with Dorian. Hopefully he would get a chance to ask. For now though, he sat at the bar and wiped the fairy...residue off of his hands and grabbed a glass which he filled with water. Cosette would not smell alcohol on him!
User Image

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hillbilly Hikari

User ImageUser Image
"Dorian!! Help me please!!" she jingled frantically in her wizard made prison. The wizened branches wouldn't budge even the tiniest, even when she tried her dwindling pixie dust. Pixie sized fairies ran down her cheeks as she fought her prison. "I don't wanna go back!! No on loves me there!."

"your wrong tinker bell you ment alot to peter its just he had duties to his family but he never forgot you he loves you and you loved him dorian is not your lover he is not a good man he is worse then hook please return where you are needed peter grows and learns that he loves you he will always want to see you please return peter loves you"
"Oh thanks, love~" Madam took a cigarette out of the pack and examined it. Low quality. Why that simply wouldn't do~ Madam twirled the cigarette in her fingers until it shifted and changed into one of her favorite lavender-scented cigarettes. "Perfect~" She placed it in her cigarette holder. She dug around her dress for her lighter and smiled when she remembered to conjure it. She lit the cigarette and took a long, much-needed drag. Madam let out a sigh of contentment. "Alright~ Let the show carry on~" She waved at Merlin to do is good deeds.

Prince Kathryn

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
User ImageUser Image

Catherine teetered slightly, then sat on the floor suddenly. She avoided the beasts eyes, Dorian had made her feel ashamed.

"All of you who want to end this and do not mind returning to your books, do you not mind your books end? Will any of you die? I would." Luckily she felt too numb to cry, so instead she just sat, staring blankly at Merlin. When the cane appeared and the pages were revealed, her mouth formed a perfect "O".

"So, is this the end? she asked, speaking to everyone and no one.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image

A fine mist appeared that gathered into one spot and soon formed itself into a humanoid shape. It wasn't long before Dracula step forth looking as the rest of the mist dissipated. He looked disappointed to see that the wizard was here yet again, wondering why with all the people that gathered that they couldn't take out one old man while he was resting. He was frowning in disapproval as he walked towards the bar looking for something to drink.

Spirited Protagonist

15,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hadassah Corinth

Main Theme | Appearance | Current Attire

As the chaotic scene was being settled by the legendary wizard Merlin himself, a burst of lightning energy had preceded the arrival of none other than Raikoushin himself. In the nick of time, he was summoning those from their world for assistance in stopping a gang leader and preventing the man from gaining control, including Hadassah and Arashi. "The benefits of being a hero... never resting until your work is done," she whispered to herself before glancing apologetically at Arashi. Even without the chaotic scenario, their evening out had come to an end anyways... but it would have sooner or later. Besides, they would meet again once the gang leader was stopped. "Well, what are we waiting for?" With that, Hadassah headed towards Raikoushin with the others to be transported home. Hopefully there wouldn't be any lingering static on her- she wasn't planning on inadvertently electrocuting anyone when she returned home.

Ultima228
A grin turn the corners of her lips, both at the idea of someone like herself and the fact that he was right about her words. So rarely did she get to speak of her home, too often having to fit in with the world she was currently experiencing, that Janus was ill prepared to share her recollections. "For me to meet dragon-kin is quite the opposite, at least in my homeland. True dragons have more or less hidden themselves away, I've seen enough to know they are not completely gone. The whole of my race descends from them of course, half-bloods as you say, to some degree or another, though their pride refuses them to admit it. Other than the Goddess and her Bahin, it is rare to even know of other living dragons. Although they're more etheral than physical much of the time." Janus let out a wistful sigh, "Bit of a shame really. Though what's worse are the dragons I've encountered in my travels; so often little more than mindless beasts trying to eat me. It's always nice when that's not the case."

Janus paused a moment to consider which part to elaborate on next. In the end she decided to explain her attire, as her bloodline was a bit more complicated, even without the details of her father. "As for my dress, or..uh lack thereof... I had a fine gown last night, but couldn't find it this morning. I suspect foul play in my house, but that's not important here. This outfit," she couldn't stop a short laugh from rising up, "it came to mind when I couldn't find the aforementioned dress. I only realised later that it was similar to the thin cloth wrap-arounds that I wore as a priestess in the temples of my childhood. I've found that few worlds share the same idea of clothing as mine does, nor are they suited to that minimalist style." In truth the cloth wrapping Janus now was more than what most wore within the temples, unless one counted the layers of jewelry.

((OOC: Might have to switch to PMs for a bit, every time I go to make a post my computer/the site tells me "NO".
Edit for recent posts: And look how much I miss when that happens.))

Ultima228

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

watching the act Merlin performed on Dorian and then on the books he produced from his robes the swordsman was truly spellbound. As the staff of the magical man slammed on to each book a flash erupted and sent ripples throughout the land. As they books flashed the characters from those books seemed to calm a little, and even the fiery fairy found favorable peace and calm. When the book entitled 'The Three Musketeers' was struck d'Artagnan felt himself calm, and he smiled up at the others.

"Merlin, what happens now?"

Annual Ball

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas