Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Mirael, the Absentminded Epicurean.
"Hmm." Mirael watched the scene, jealous of the prince but too entranced by the queen and her son to look away. "Maybe," she whispered, "the queen will be so happy that she isn't dead or a bumbling idiot that she will not notice the state of the ballroom." Mirael smiled a bit dazedly, imaging possible reactions from the queen. They all seemed funny.
papillon jaune

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
User Image

♦ Margaret,
                                                                    high queen of DAYNE
    xxxxxxxxxxxI want to be queen of people's hearts
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be queen of your HEARTxxx

x "Not so fast, Fisher." The Queen straightened, a perfect scowl on her face as she leveled a glare at the Prince of Thieves, and she raised one hand to point at him.

"Arrest that man." She said calmly, as placid as water, keeping an eye on the thief all the while.
                                                              Her other arm remained wrapped around her son as she continued. "You are the reason that I was trapped in that Nightmare world, Fisher. You are the reason that I feared I would never see my son again. You are the reason that all of this," she gestured around, "has happened. You will face the consequences of your actions."

User Image
                      Ser Rhodes needed no other invitation. As Fisher was turning away from the Queen, the Knight seized the Prince of Thieves by the arm. It didn't matter that he had been fighting with Fisher earlier, not did it matter that the thief had appeared to have a change of heart, now that the Queen was back it was her orders that he listened to.

"You're not going anywhere until she's done with you." He said gruffly, forcing him back to face the Queen. Once before her, he pushed Fisher down onto his knees, awaiting the Queen's sentencing.
                      Sora watched the Knight arrest Fisher with anger. Fisher had just given her the heart - Fisher had closed the portal! He could have left them all like any self-respecting thief would have, and he didn't. They couldn't arrest him, he was the Prince of Thieves!

"No!" She yelled at the Queen, at the Knights, at the whole damned court. "You can't arrest him!!" Forgetting her pain in her anger, Sora's hand dropped to her waist looking for her bow. She'd forgotten, it was gone somewhere, who knew where... but she found the knife that the Duke had given her.

Brandishing it with a grimace, her free hand going back to her wound, she glared at all of them. "Let the Prince go, now!"
User Image
User Image
                                                                      ➸ Fisher,
                                                                                prince of THIEVES
                xxxxxxxxxxxWith a thousand lies and a good disguise
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxhit ‘em right between the eyes,
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhit ‘em right between the eyesxxx

x Fisher really hadn't expected any less, but when the knight grabbed him he still complained, "Rhodes... after all we've been through. How could it be you?"

Roughly shoved before the Queen again, he winced when his knees hit the floor, then he glowered. He didn't kneel before anyone... Sora's voice broke his thoughts and he looked to her, hissing, "No, Sora! Don't do anything stupid!"

Thinking quickly, he looked at the Queen. "Don't listen to her, my Queen. She's one of the guests that I was with earlier.. misplaced loyalty, that's all."

User Image

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Mirael, the Absentminded Epicurean.
Mirael gasped,staring at the blade Sora struggled to brandish. "Sora," she harshly muttered, trying to keep the teal haired woman up by holding her sides. "Stop, you'll just get yourself in trouble, too!"

Not to mention you'll reopen that wound, the epicurean thought, keeping an eye on Sora's bad shoulder. "Listen to Fisher!"
papillon jaune

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
A shadowy figure rolled across the sky. It throws something from above, before dissapearing into some clouds. Quickly, a little cat dressed in orange and black plumeted from the sky and would've probably died, save for some sort of ability that teleported it to the ground. It stood still, almost frozen, as it began to recollect. It staggered slowly at first, before running into the great hall to hide from the beast that flung it. The cat hid under a table and stayed there, watching for any looming shadows.
                      Rhodes pushed Fisher's head down hard. "Quiet!" He was going to make things worse if he tried to talk his way out of this. He may have a silver-tongue, but the Queen was wiser than Fisher could imagine and she would see right through his charms. "You've been arrested - you'll address the Queen when you're asked."

Looking at the blue-hair thief, he said, "Put the blade away, miss." One gesture to the closest guards and they had their weapons out. "We'll have you arrested too. There has been enough anarchy for one day."

Kyouchu's Wife

Robayn

"Your Highness..." Othello walked before the queen and bowed. "With all due respect, the Prince here helped solve the mishap in Dayne." He gestured. "The demon from this otherworldly realm was brainwashing him into committing these deeds."
He never thought he would be helping the man he was once going to stop. Or rather it was the demon causing all the ruckus.

Dapper Genius

User Image
                                User Image

J.J. -- The Wayward Gunmage

User Image

"Learn to love,
                                        Or loving the kill."---

James watched the unfolding events, a thoughtful look on his handsome face. Absently, he looked to Sora, who seemed agitated, and ready to kill someone.

"If you still need my strength..." He spoke quietly to her,

"Just let me know." If she wanted to take on the knights, he'd gladly help. Just for fun, of course.

--- "These moments we choose,
                                        Remember the thrill that drives you mad."

Blessed Friend

Sari serveyed the scene before her. Things were getting dangerous, and without knowing the big picture about what was happening, she was confused as to which side to support.
                      Sora glared first at Fisher, then at Mirael. "No! It's Fisher, he can't be arrested," She was struggling with her words, trying to find a way to make them understand. "I can't let him be arrested! He's stupid, and careless, but he takes care of us... he messes up and then he fixes things - he fixed this!"

She was so tired, all of them were so tired, she doubted even her imploring gaze would gain any help. Was the Prince of Thieves truly so bad in their eyes?

James' words were like music to her ears. Her eyes practically shined as she looked at him. "I do - I mean - I'll gladly accept that offer."

She loosened herself from Mirael gently and stepped forward to stand shakily on her own. "Majesties," Sora said loudly, "If you want the Prince then you will have a fight on your hands because he won't be abandoned so easily."
                      Ser Rhode's blade was out as Sora took her second step, jagged dagger in her hand, and his expression turned to stone. "This is your last warning, girl! Stand down, or we'll put you down!"

After everything that had happened, the last thing he would allow was any more harm to come to the royal family.

Kyouchu's Wife

papillon jaune
The queen could possibly believe what he said; It's not impossible, it was a demon after all. If it worked, they could walk scot free. But Sora's sudden outburst caused Othello shot a glare in her direction. You're ruining your chances Sora!

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
User Image

♦ Margaret,
                                                                    high queen of DAYNE
    xxxxxxxxxxxI want to be queen of people's hearts
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be queen of your HEARTxxx

x The Queen searched Fisher's eyes first, then spoke calmly. Though her tone was level, it carried with it the authority of a Queen and was heard above any blade or voice raised in anger. "That is enough." She said to them all, thieves, knights, and guests.

"I would hear what Fisher has to say for himself. The loyalty of his comrades has bought him that, at least."

Her eyes rested on Rhodes, and then Sora. "Enough battle has been waged in this hall tonight, I should think. Let the decision rest on words."

Margaret glanced at Othello then, a small smile on her lips for the man's bravery to speak to her directly, but turned cold again when she returned her gaze to Fisher. "Is what this man says true, Fisher? Was it the demon's influence that affected your actions?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces