14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Prince of Thievery

User Image
the MASTER OF DISGUISExx,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

we'll take whatever we want
                                                                            i'll get the cash, we'll take the money and RUN

Nods quickly as he runs over to the alcohol. "We will party like there's no tomorrow."
Parae811

OOC:
Our resident artist has arrive!!!!
Hey Parae!!

Reveler

Prince of Thievery
Parae811

OOC:
Our resident artist has arrive!!!!
Hey Parae!!

OOC: Hey hey hey! What a warm welcome!!
I'm so glad I was able to finish the drawings, and I'm glad the room likes them (??? I hope they do, at least)
How's the room going? I haven't been able to keep up with the plot, so I'm heading to the News room right now. Sounds exciting, though >w<

Dapper Genius

User Image
                                User Image

J.J. -- The Wayward Gunmage

User Image

"Learn to love,
                                        Or loving the kill."---

Outside, the tall white-haired half-breed leaned against a tree, flask of dwarven whiskey gripped lightly. He took a swig from it, his jewel bright eyes glimmering with mischief.

If there was a bloodbath coming, he wanted to immerse himself in it. He didn't care which side he would fight; He'd gladly fight both of them, if the need arose. He just wanted to spill some blood, and get his own blood boiling.

What else would a chaotic demon need?

--- "These moments we choose,
                                        Remember the thrill that drives you mad."

Kyouchu's Wife

It seemed to get colder the more the demon stepped near the crowd. He was starting to look more sinister by the moment. Not good... Othello took another glance at the crowd; nobody seemed to care much. Aren't demons supposed to be evil or something? Why isn't anyone concerned?

OOC: rolled my first double in jousting! yay my luck

Kokani's Waifu

Tipsy Gekko

Ronyo Storm

Freya found herself a nice spot to lay on and fall asleep for the night. And of course, morning soon decided to set in, and the sun fell upon her pale skin. The hang over from the previous night made her head pound. Getting up from the bed, she stood onto her legs, in the same outfit. Upon opening her eyes, the sunlight pierced through her eyes, blinding her for a moment. Realizing there was a pair of shades, she slipped it on and made her way down the grand hall, seeing the familiar people hanging around. The thieves were still in rule it seems, well, that was quite to her advantage actually. And.. that demon.. Why was there even a demon anyways. Walking up to take a drink in hand, she took her morning dose. Noticing the demon standing there, she smirked. "Why, hello." She greeted.
Parae811

The room LOVES them!!!
I have them up in the first page beside all of the character information and they look so spiffy!
You did a wonderful job smile
Othello Phion

OOC:
Congrats!
Those rolls can be tough, though.
Don't forget to tally up your score in your posts smile
You can check out xokolade's thread if you're not sure what I mean.

Kyouchu's Wife

Prince of Thievery
OOC: hehe, im seeing it x,D I jinxed myself too soon lol
i'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Clichee

User ImageUser Image
Turning to look at the girl who had just addressed him the Ice Demon of the Nightmare world grinned like cat out of an old nursery fable. It would seem that he would not need to look far to find someone to play with at all. The demon gave a quick bow to show a sign of politeness, something that came off odd but also fitting for the demon.

"Why hello to you as well. You seem to feeling the effects of spirits from last night, I think you just need something cool to drink."

The demon turned around and then presented the girl with a tall glass filled with a blue liquid and ice the seemed to fizzle and pop. No deadly concoction this time, because that would have been no fun to start off with, but a brew of devilish proportions. Were some might call it the hair of the dog that bit you, this would fill more like the hell hound.

Othello Phion

OOC: The art work is wonderful I must say. What would it take for a demon to get such a lovely rendering done of him?

Barton Citizen

User Image

User ImageMirror Mirror on the Wall...

Quietly, the Glass lady joined the dream. Like in the other dreams, she attempted to keep to the shadows, not wanting to stop the story from continuing... simply watch as the glorious dreams unfolded.
The Egotist

Sora had spent the night sleeping in the hedgemaze, getting as close to a familiar setting as she could. That was until the demon froze it over, that is. She'd harly managed to scramble out of there before most of the footpaths had been blocked off. The thief had almost become one of the frozen bodies in the maze, guards that had less sense and less agility because of their armor.

To get that thought out of her mind, she'd rustled up something from the deep, dark wine cellar in the castle. Holding one of the largest and dustiest bottles of a very old, rich red wine, she'd wandered back to outside. She didn't want to be in the hall right now.

Half-drunk, or mostly drunk, she was still hanging around the ruined remains of the Queen's dresses, drinking straight from the bottle. She was on her third, now, when she saw the strange, white-haired man from the night before.

"Hey..." She said to him, hand on her hip, "I don't recall your name from last night... "
BarrelOfSlothAndDucks
" ...Thank you for helping me... "

Once the Duke had left, the Knight had remained silent until those words...

"It's my honour to serve the house of Dayne, Majesty." Was his reply, but softer and kinder than he had spoken it to the boy before. The rest of the night had been spent in silence, neither of them with a clue as to what to do, but for to wait.

When guards came for him - what a ridiculous thought - in the morning, he stood up between them and the King. They were here for him, though, and dragged him out. He promised to return for the King, but did not know how to manage it. The next thing he knew he was before the Prince of Thieves in a hall that had once been majestic, and now it was full of riff-raff.

"Here as you commanded, your grace." The Knight said coldly.

Prince of Thievery

Kokani's Waifu

Tipsy Gekko

Ronyo Storm

Grinning at the greeting she received, seems like this morning was indeed going to be as interesting as last night. "Why yes. It had been an interesting night, but I won't say about today." Freya teased, as though, doubting the demon's ability to entertain her. She did want to be careful with what she was playing though, he was indeed a demon after all. Upon laying her eyes on the blue liquid the demon offered, she smirked, raising an eyebrow "And why would I drink that? How would I know if there is some secret demon ingredient in there that would make my soul jump out of my mouth?" Freya stared into the demon's eyes, that same strong fixing stare.

Dapper Genius

papillon jaune

User Image
                                User Image

J.J. -- The Wayward Gunmage

User Image

"Learn to love,
                                        Or loving the kill."---

"That's because I never gave it to you." His head tilted to one side, he gave the girl a sidelong glance, a single corner of his handsome lips quirking upwards in the faintest of smiles.

"James Jakov, Gunmage extraordinaire and high profile mercenary. Better known to some as 'The White Devil,' but I can't imagine folks in this curious land would know me by that title." He gave a small, casual bow, still clutching his flask of strong booze.

"And you, love?"

--- "These moments we choose,
                                        Remember the thrill that drives you mad."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff