• Tycoon 200
User Image

яαgσηƒяυιт ¢αηу συηgє;
_________An Avatar Artwork Shop and Art Rant Spot
»»» Basic Info

× × ×

User ImageUser Image
                ✖ { Hello } ! »»»
                Welcome to the Dragonfruit Candy Lounge! Thanks for stopping by.

✖ { Quick Info } ! »»»

★ Samples: Older Work Here. More recent below.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★ Type of Art: Single avatars. Waist up.
                ★ Medium: Grayscale/Colored pencils.
                ★ Copyright License: Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike 3.0 License.
                ★ Turnaround Time: One to three weeks. (10 day average)
                Paid commissions, art shows where I send my canvas work, art fairs and art gallery receptions come first, I do Gaia requests once I have free time between these things.

★ Price: Name your own price. Higher price = Better details.
                No waiting lists. 2 slots. First come, first serve.

Slot One: ★ Gzifa

✖ { Better Quality Artwork } ? »»»
                I have better quality artwork, but they are IRL comissions done through Deviantart. More references available on my Gaia Resume, below.

✖ { How Do I Order } ? »»»
                You must be referred by a current customer to order, unless art slot goes public (commissioner does not refer anyone). To order, PM me or post here with references, and offer amount. No need for an order form, let's just chat and reach an agreement.

✖ { Important Notice } ! »»»
                I'm doing this only for FUN.
                After 10 years of hoarding items and playing the marketplace, I have all the items and gold I could ever need.
                Unreasonable and demanding customers will have their trade canceled without prior notice, will be instantly disqualified from ordering again and reported if necessary.
                I'm drawing your avatar only for fun. Let's keep it that way.

✖ { Who is Ryuuhou } ? »»»
                I'm a digital freelance artist with a BA in Computer Science from the University of Puerto Rico. I've been creating Gaia Online inspired art since 2004. I'm also a mixed media artist with artwork currently on sale and in exhibition.

✖ { This Thread is Over 10 Years Old } ? »»»
                This thread was formerly known as "Konoha's Art Shop", about 10 years ago, running a very successful collective art shop in this thread. Back then I used to charge 2,000 Gold for full color CG, back when Sealed Envelopes where 16,000 Gold on average. Times have changed and so must my prices, sorry!

✖ { Social Media } ? »»»
                Do you have Instagram, Twitter, Deviantart, Furaffinity, Y!Gallery, Tumblr, Pinterest, We Heart It, Google+, or Pixiv? Add me to your accounts and I will follow back, just ask!

✖ { But... } ! »»»
                You want to know anything else? Feel free to ask :3

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

яαgσηƒяυιт ¢αηу συηgє;
»»» Bulletin Board

× × ×

User ImageUser Image
                ✖ { Updates & Announcements } ! »»»

2014-06-14: Yes, back from 2005 Hiatus. Open to requests in exchange of gold or items.

2013-11-23: I'm officially back open after 7 years! Taking art commissions
                2013-11-18: I completely forgot how tedious is to set a thread layout from scratch, but it's finished!

2013-11-15: Felt like tweaking the thread a bit, just for fun. Kind of a memorial of one of my drawing career's milestones.
                2013-11-14: Found this thread lost in the dark corners of Gaia.
                2008-05-20: Wasn't able to launch the art shop back again. Indefinite Hiatus.
                2008-04-19: The bug was fixed after I had closed the shop, so I'm back in the original thread. Decided to give it another shot to this place. Remodeling! New name: LCL (Lemon Candy Lounge).
                2005-06-03: Shop closed due to inactivity.
                2005-05-06: GreyAngel was added to the new artists.
                2005-04-29: New Temporary thread is up! till the bug gets fixed.
                All Artist Accounts are Locked until they let me know they can take orders.

2005-04-27: Moved to a temporary thread, because original didn't work.
                2005-03-27: Art Auction ended with HB of 111.5K!
                2005-03-06: Made my first Art Auction!
                2005-02-04: Rules section is updated with Who to ask what and the ordering and payment Procedure. [Red Orange, Indigo and Yellow Green Leaves]
                2005-02-03: Almost a year seving portraits! <33
                2005-01-28: Jenna chan was added yesterday as the newest artist. Welcome! <3
                2005-01-27: New Banners are up! everything has now been remodeled!
                2005-01-26: Yoshimichi, EbonyKat and SilentGrave have been added to the shop, Welcome!
                2005-01-25: There are more artist to be added but Im kinda busy, I will add them as soon as they fill in the artist form! 0.o;;
                2005-01-23: Sir Lunchbox has joined the shop! Welcome!
                2005-01-21: The Shop's name will be "Konoha Art Studio" from now on. I will be making new banners soon.
                2005-01-15: I won't be doing CG anymore in here.
                2005-01-06: Happy 3 kings day! (Puerto Rico)
                2005-01-01: Happy new Year!
                2004-12-08: Shop has been reopened
                2004-12-04: Was part of an Art Auction to help people on quests, as a gift from our Artist's Guild. Raised 5,100G (265K Total)
                2004-11-12: Shop's New Look on the remake.
                2004-11-06: Shop will be reopened during mid December due to real life issues damn them, please bump to make the thread stay alive, Thanks.
                2004-08-07: Fixed the site a little so it would take less time to load, and less time to read. Every section now has its own Post. I'm planning to make the banners smaller, so i'll see what I'll do.
                2004-08-06: This is one of the toughest months when real life kicks in, so I hope you understand any unusual delays on the ordering of portraits. If I haven't done any of yours yet and you feel it is not worth to wait so much you may cancel anytime. You cannot cancel an order only when you've approved by PM to finish the sketch I send to you.
                2004-07-24: Art auction has not been done yet, because I want to finish my order list first. Depending on some opinions I aksed I will decide if my art needs another price rise or not. My Quest thread is unreachable so I will be making another one soon.
                2004-07-14: Ryuuhou will be on a short Hiatus from Accepting NEW ORDERS since he will be hosting an Art Auction. Ordered Portraits will still be finished and on the making. I do this because I need to settle a fair price for my art.
                2004-07-12: Price rise for Ryuuhou's Artwork. Applies only to new orders from non regulars.
                2004-07-07: Quick Fix to the shop, and Moved to R&C Forum ^_^
                2004-06-19: Happy Birthday to Kat! Feliz Cumpleaños! Added a new game "Artoken" to win free portraits, CG prices went up do to the complexity involved
                2004-06-18: Ludicrys will join our shop tonight to make commissions! :3, I will be adding new rules and order forms to order commissions in this shop too. Welcome Crys!
                2004-06-05: CG sample is up, my friend Crys is the model! now also doing CG portraits
                2004-06-03: You can now Order Icons of your Avatars for your PC!
                2004-06-01: I've started CGing I will put samples and prices very soon.
                2004-05-26: All Plushies done, can't wait to make the next one
                2004-05-20: Ready to make new avatars! University ended few days ago ^_^ so now I have free time
                2004-05-14: Remodeled Shop, back in business for teh summer.
                2004-04-25: the fluffy demon won't be making requests for now.
                2004-04-21: I'll be selling my Squishies in here from now on.
                2004-04-18: New Custom B.U.M.P.s
                2004-04-14: Finsihed Layout Change.
                2004-04-13: Changing layout order so its easier to look around.
                2004-04-12: Learned new Technique for pencil Sketches, check previews.
                2004-04-10: New Windowed Ava Edits
                2004-04-07: New Item Lists! Get your organized inventory for selling items!.
                2004-04-06: New banner and shop name! Konoha's Assortment shop.
                2004-04-05: New Artist! the fluffy demon helps with avatar requests ^_^.
                2004-04-04: New "thank you" picture. You can see the picture here.
                2004-04-02: New Baby Seal, Baby Penguin and Rabbit Plushies!
                2004-03-30: Moved to new location. (Current thread)
                2004-03-28: New Special Collector Dolls(Limited/Unlimited)
                2004-03-20: Shop Opened.

✖ { Milestone Groupshots! } ! »»»

★ 100 Page Groupshot - May 2004 ★ View
                ★ 200 Page Groupshot - July 2004 ★ View
                ★ 300 Page Groupshot - Feb 2005 ★ View

✖ { My Eternal Gratitude & Best Wishes } ! »»»

Kitra Starbaby★, Thanks for the Baby Seal Slippers for my 2004's birthday! I hope your life outside Gaia will be very good.
                Miyu Watanashi★, best bumper on Earth award and compulsive buyer award. Thanks for being my #1 fangirl. No one has ever ordered as many commissions as you, and probably no one ever will.
                Martinigirl★, for being my first customer on Gaia!
                Ledesma★, yoshimichi★, the fluffy demon★, jenna_chan★, Kaoya Chijiru★,Troxa★, Ideki★ and Desirable Ai★, for the bumps and all the support!
                Shiro Nishida★, for bringing the good things of I-net life to real life, everytime.
                Ludicrys★, for years of friendship, my ZONY MP3 Player and for pushing me to go on! xoxo
                Neko_Wolf★, for the endless love.
                KanrininDawn★, for the surprise art supplies I'll never forget you gave me.

★★★ Also a very special thank you to my literally hundreds of customers, (which I'd put here but the list is long and the art is old now), for making me think my art was good enough to sell here :3

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

яαgσηƒяυιт ¢αηу συηgє;
»»» Gaian Artist's Résumé

× × ×

User ImageUser Image

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

яαgσηƒяυιт ¢αηу συηgє;
»»» Link Exchange

× × ×

✖ { Art Shop Banner } ! »»»

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.1523409/][img]http://goo.gl/b6if1J[/img][/url]

✖ { Very Talented Fellow Gaian Artists } ! »»»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

яαgσηƒяυιт ¢αηу συηgє;
»»» Extra Space

× × ×

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points