My name is really cool and all, but it's something I don't tell any old Paul Revere, so you can just call me Meizz.
I'm not online as much as I used to anymore because I'm just a busy bee. I was studying Animation, but I have made the decision to go into Funeral Services and am currently in the process of receiving my Funeral Embalming license. However, over the last two years, I have met many industry rockstars including Eric Goldberg and Butch Hartman and I am grateful for those experiences. I'm also in a relationship with an amazing guy who has given me the world and we have been engaged since 2016.
I really like to travel and have so far been to England and America.
My favourite book is Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, a close second is Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham.
My favourite cartoon ever is Clone High.
My favourite television show is a toss up between The Office (US) and 30 Rock.
My favourite movies are Porco Rosso, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End, Battle Royale, Beetlejuice and Stark Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My favourite fruits are pineapples and strawberries.
2. I have two cats named Dudley and Lizzie.
3. I collect odd things (like skulls and lizards in jars).
4. I have terrible time management skills.
5. I can sleep for less than two hours and still function normally.
6. I broke my nail biting habit in August 2016!
7. I'm a Pokémon Master.
8. I go to concerts frequently.
9. I drink. A lot.
10. It took me almost 25 years to enjoy mushrooms in food.