Mentality Disorders: I have a mild case of Autism and a major case of Aspergers Syndrom. For a long time now I though my case of AS had just been a learning disorder except that recently i actually researched and found out that a lot of my social traits & communication defects are caused by AS. People have complained that I take things too personally. Or that I don't stick to one task for very long such as private roleplays or chatting with any specific individuals - People complain that i'm ignoring them on purpose. I do try to explain it away...but I've found out that it is something that is out of my control.
Here is a list of AS symptoms that I have:
1. Difficulty knowing what to say or how to behave in social situations. Many have a tendency to say the “wrong thing.” They may appear awkward or rude, and unintentionally upset others.
2.Trouble with “theory of mind,” that is, trouble perceiving the intentions or emotions of other people, due to a tendency to ignore or misinterpret such cues as facial expression, body language, and vocal intonation.
3. difficulties keeping up in a range of social settings—a class, a soccer game, a party.
4. Challenges with “executive functioning,” that is, organizing, initiating, analyzing, prioritizing, and completing tasks.
5. A tendency to focus on the details of a given situation and miss the big picture.
6. Intense, narrow, time-consuming personal interest(s) — sometimes eccentric in nature — that may result in social isolation, or interfere with the completion of everyday tasks........unfortunately for me in my reality...Gaia-online and role playing applies to this symptom strongly.
7. Inflexibility and resistance to change.
8. Feeling somehow different and disconnected from the rest of the world and not “fitting in”.
9. Vulnerability to stress, sometimes escalating to psychological or emotional problems including low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
Likes: ROLEPLAYING, having good friends, Reading, watching anime, sketching cartoons and writing fanfiction.
Dislikes: Big Crowds, cities, Being used as a 'Verbal Punching bag', being bullied into a corner, being ignored or talked over, homework, housework, being dragged into things without being asked first.
Current Job: I help my mother on her paper route at night, I get free access to the quarters that we clear out of the paper machines monthly as my pay. Also the only thing that is keeping me 'still living under mom's roof' is by helping her do that blasted route. I hate it. I like having a full night sleep or being able to stay up as long as i want unharast.
Current Education/Goals: College student, my 6th semester of school, 4th year at Panola College of Carthage Texas, am a Softmore. What is my goal? To become a librarian. My current goal? gain a bussiness cirtificate for office work so that soon I may apply for a new job and leave home finally.
Current Occupation: None. I'm an stay at home house maid & cook...still living with my parents.
What sex do I like? males
What kind of roleplayer am I? I am a literat roleplayer, being a writer that just comes natural to want to be as literat as possible, I try my extreme best to stay within the limits of my characters and the limits of the rating for this webside.
Do I have critical thoughts at gaia? Not at gaia, just at some people who post live sex in picture or video format on the forums. There are people who may very well be 13 and younger on this website and they don't need to be exposed to such...vialness. I won't hesitate to report anyone who has no respect for common knowlege of what should and shouldn't be posted on gaia.
And of course there are those who have too much time on their hands to hack into my accounts and strip me dry. those two things are my main and only disgusted thoughts.