Mentality Disorders: I have a mild case of Autism and a major case of Asperger Syndrome. For a long time now I though my case of AS had just been a learning disorder except that recently i actually researched and found out that a lot of my social traits & communication defects are caused by AS. People have complained that I take things too personally. Or that I don't stick to one task for very long such as private role plays or chatting with any specific individuals - People complain that i'm ignoring them on purpose. I do try to explain it away...but I've found out that it is something that is out of my control.
Here is a list of AS symptoms that I have:
1. Difficulty knowing what to say or how to behave in social situations. Many have a tendency to say the “wrong thing.” They may appear awkward or rude, and unintentionally upset others.
2.Trouble with “theory of mind,” that is, trouble perceiving the intentions or emotions of other people, due to a tendency to ignore or misinterpret such cues as facial expression, body language, and vocal intonation.
3. difficulties keeping up in a range of social settings—a class, a soccer game, a party.
4. Challenges with “executive functioning,” that is, organizing, initiating, analyzing, prioritizing, and completing tasks.
5. A tendency to focus on the details of a given situation and miss the big picture.
6. Intense, narrow, time-consuming personal interest(s) — sometimes eccentric in nature — that may result in social isolation, or interfere with the completion of everyday tasks........unfortunately for me in my reality...Gaia-online and role playing applies to this symptom strongly.
7. Inflexibility and resistance to change.
8. Feeling somehow different and disconnected from the rest of the world and not “fitting in”.
9. Vulnerability to stress, sometimes escalating to psychological or emotional problems including low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
Likes: ROLE PLAYING, having good friends, Reading, watching anime, sketching cartoons and writing fan-fiction.
Dislikes: Big Crowds, cities, Being used as a 'Verbal Punching bag', being bullied into a corner, being ignored or talked over, homework, housework, being dragged into things without being asked first.
Current Job: Unemployed - I am currently on Disabilities and S.S.I (Social Security Insurance) which gives me Medicaid and Food Stamps.
Current Education/Goals: Out of school. I don't have a college degree, though i did spend some time in college. Haven't been back in the college surroundings since a few years before my father past away.
Current Occupation: None. I'm an stay at home house maid & cook...still living with my mother.
What sex do I like? males
What kind of role player am I? I am a literate role player, being a writer that just comes natural to want to be as literate as possible, I try my extreme best to stay within the limits of my characters and the limits of the rating for this website.
Do I have critical thoughts at Gaia? Not at Gaia, just at some people who post live sex in picture or video format on the forums. There are people who may very well be 13 and younger on this website and they don't need to be exposed to such...vial. I won't hesitate to report anyone who has no respect for common knowledge of what should and shouldn't be posted on Gaia.
And of course there are those who have too much time on their hands to hack into my accounts and strip me dry. those two things are my main and only disgusted thoughts.