27%  [ 3 ]
Baby Beauty
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:12 pm
Okay, now, in the exapnding world of cartoons, I have found a planet for the saiyajin race. Raditz, you are declared King of that planet. What are you going to do now that you are King of the new Planet Vegeta?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:55 pm
bow down and heed to his every comand  

daddies_lil_princess

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:50 pm
Goten, Raditz's nephew was star gazing when he saw this bright light! He was looking through Trunks' brand new telescope over at Capsule corporation, so Bra, who was Vegeta's daughter was there too. Goten, growing exctied ran over to where Bra was and said, "Come here, come here, come here! I spotted something in the telescope, check it out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:27 pm
( I am bra in anything un-harvest moon related) "ohh what is it, what is it??" starts bouning up and down  

daddies_lil_princess

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:45 pm
Raditz had paced back and forth watching over the planet.. He had been quite stressed lately.. when he saw a bright light in the sky and said "What the heck is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:14 pm
Goten showed Bra and what it looked to be when zooming in was a new planet being formed, and when it seemed to form faster than normal planets do, it appeared to be Planet Vegeta when it was done forming.  

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:57 am
bra studied the figure in the telescope carefully. "oh, that looks like the planet in daddy's story books. that's really neat!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 am
Dee came flying into Vegeta's bedroom just then. She snuck in through the back so no one would notice her. She said, "How are you doing, my sweet Prince Vegeta?"

Vegeta replied, "Wha- uh oh... hand me a..."

Dee handed Vegeta a garbage can and at that he began to get sick. Dee was sure that Bra had heard and Goten, well, he'd probably sense Vegeta's power level going down but, how to distract them?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:37 pm
bra in a destressed voice "ohh...daddy has been very sick lately. It worries me. he hasn't been himself in a long time, but refuses to let most people in. I want to help him, for He's always been there...I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened. And there is a strange power sorce in there too. I always wonder if the other person is good or bad, but daddy wont let me even see him anymore. I'm really scared, what if that bad person is hurting daddy but he's to proud to admit it? DADDY!!" bra began to softly cry agenst goten's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:13 pm
When Vegeta finally fell asleep in his bedroom, Dee came out of it and gently closed the door. She went to Bra's room where Goten was still star gazing and knocked politely. She said, "Hi, everyone, I am Dee. Now before you freak out over what has been happening, I just wanted to let you all know that Vegeta isn't going to be here much longer. No, he isn't going to die! Before you think that, don't! What I mean is, you know that planet that you were looking at? That's the new Planet Vegeta. I secretly made a wish to Shenron just about an hour ago. I am very fast when it comes to searching for them. Vegeta has been feeling really bad lately over the android 17 business. Not that I blame him. But, also, Bulma hasn't been that faithful either. I have been talking with Yamcha just yesterday, we met in South City as I was searching for the six star ball, and he thought I was in trouble. When I turned around and saw it was Yamcha, I told him the whole story of what happened. I hear everything since I am not only part saiyan from the original planet Vegeta, I am also part tuffle, part elf, and a bunch of other races too thanks to my tuffle blood. Okay, I know, I know. You have a bit of a problem with Tuffles. And yes, a lot of tuffles were bad. They went bad because of Frieza. OMG hi Trunks!"

Dee ran up to Trunks and gave him a hug then she quickly released him. She said, "Oops, sorry, I forgot, you get embarrassed about hugs. Ha ha ha! But, Trunks, I have heard so much about you. And aren't you the sexy prince? Ha ha ha! Well, nevermind about my dirty thoughts. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that very soon Yamcha is going to make a comeback and earn Bulma's love again. He told me of a brilliant plan. Vegeta won't be able to stop this from happening. As for him getting sick lately, its just simply guilt. He's guilty because he senses what is going to happen for one, and two, he is falling in love with me. He doesn't want to be upfront about it, because we all know what type of a man Vegeta is. I will be looking after him tonight."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Trunks had but one question for this woman, "Why have you begun looking for the balls in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm
Dee answered, "Because since I did live on Planet Vegeta a long time ago, and since Vegeta had forgotten his promise to me, I had to make things right again. Trunks, you see, Vegeta was betrothed to me when he was 10 years old. The King had ordered it to happen on Vegeta's 18th birthday. However, due to the attack of Frieza, things got pretty messed up. The tuffles had all lost their minds, except for me that is because I knew of the attack beforehand, kinda like Bardock did. Except Bardock made the mistake by telling everyone instead of doing something to free the Prince from danger. So, as Vegeta and I saw the planet blow to bits, and just before I drank the shrinking potion to make my escape and set Vegeta completely free of the cage, we kissed. Vegeta had promised never to forget that day, but the thing was, that shrinking potion had scattered me all the way to the Renaissance Galaxy! It took me a long time to find where Vegeta was. But now that I have, I can set things straight."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Then Trunks asked, "But what about my mom. It isn't really easy to get passed her. And her and Yamacha always fight! What wooing technique could he possibly have?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Dee answered, "Trunks, I am actually quite surprised you'd ask that. I'd expect it more from Goten, but... okay, the wooing technique Yamcha is going to use is only the best technique there is. Trunks, Bra, Yamcha is Bulma's true love. Yamcha will always love Bulma no matter what. No matter how much of a flirt he is. He always has loved Bulma. On my scouter, which I managed to steal from Frieza's ship and kept it hidden in my pocket, I overheard Yamcha crying many nights over. It made a good soap opera though. I wanted to get Bulma and Yamcha back together. One, so Yamcha can quit whining, but two, so that I can get Vegeta back too."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 pm
Trunks folded his arms and said, "Well, I dunno if dad is really falling for you. By the way, what is your name?"  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff