Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 pm
(Good poll idea Iori! mrgreen )

Goten was bored out of his mind! Laura didn't seem that entertaining. He yawned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 pm
Andy smiled when Raditz held them both close. In response, Andy did the same with his tail.

He then said, "Well, that's my grandson for you. William-Tyler, also known as Empress Dee's son from a pervert a long time ago when Dee was only 7 earth years old, had babies himself and Kai just so happens to be one of the 6000 he had given birth to. You could say William has been busy. Ha ha ha! Well, he's not really my grandson, he's Terry's grandson. But... I guess I shouldn't have told you that. redface "  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Bardock nodded, and held Celipa, noticing a few seconds later, the ring fused to his ring finger, and smirked "Thanks Celipa..This is the greatest gift you have given me.."

Bardock looked back and said "I thought it would be Dee.. She does know how to make many interesting devices.."

Bardock looked back and said "I know a bit about fixing things myself.." "Heh remember when we were on Kanassa, Celipa?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm
William who was wandering about the castle aimlessly, having used the space portal for the first time on this planet. He stumbled into Bardock and Celipa talking. He looked identical to trunks, but older.  

william-tyler

CynthiaDS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 pm
Celipa replied, "I do, Bardock. That was one tough place. I thought we weren't gonna survive it, but then again, you did pull us out of that one."

(Did you see the poll, Raditz)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:40 am
Laura thought to herself "maybe he didnt hear me or something. i should say something like"

Laura looked at Goten and said "do u want to go for a walk and get to know each other better"  

baby_beauty

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 am
Goten yawned again, but this time he yawned because of the fact that he was getting sleepy. He said, "Okay, we'll go for a walk."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:21 pm
Laura "ok"

Laura got up and headed outside

Laura the said "so how u been? i heard the story on the news. I couldnt believe what happend to u."  

baby_beauty

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:39 pm
Goten yawned again, but then looked sad at Laura. He said, "Yeah, it was awful. But, listen, Laura, try not to bring that topic up. It hurts me badly and when I am hurting, I can do devastating damage. I bet you people were thinking that I was the one that damaged the castle. Sorry to say that it wasn't me. I could have brought this whole place down if I really wanted to. It is very poorly designed, save for a couple of places in there. You see, I am one of the most emotional saiyans on this planet because of my rank. Trunks is most definitely a royal. He was always telling me what I should be doing and when. Heh, on countless occasions he said I was such a child or such a toddler. At the time, I would say that it was true. Nevertheless, Trunks and I... we're best friends. I was actually quite surprised that Trunks wanted to be with Link without giving me a look. Then again, I was going to marry the daughter of Vegeta. *sigh*"

Looking at the stars, and changing the subject, Goten said, "Gosh... the stars sure are pretty tonight, huh, Laura?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Laura looked up and said "yes they sure are"

Laura then saw a shooting star and put her hands together and started making a wish

when she was done she looked up to the stars again and this time the stars were shining in her eyes making them look like they were there own solar system  

baby_beauty

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Goten wasn't effected though. He looked up at the sky again and said, "If you are trying to seduce me with starry eyes, that isn't going to work Laura. If only you were like Bra...if only you could be commanding, telling me how I should be doing this... not necessarily insulting, but... keeping me in line. You know, tricks like stars in eyes would work better in the whorehouse in the castle. I am not looking for casual pleasure anymore. I want to have a serious companion."

Goten's tail swished back and forth to let Laura know that he was being serious.

Then Goten saw another shooting star and he closed his eyes. A tear fell as he said aloud, "If only Bra wasn't in a coma any longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:59 pm
Laura "I wasnt.. am not trying to seduce u with my eyes. and its kinda hard to do something like that when u dont tell me what u r looking for. I like u dont get me wrong. when i saw u in the news i wanted to know everything there is about u. I understand u miss bra. I want to help u but I cant help u if u dont talk to me about it. I know it hurts to talk about it. But it is for the best. what I mean is its better to let it out rather hold it in and I am always willing to listen to u and help u in any ways but u kinda have to give me the chance."

Laura then faced Goten waiting for his reply  

baby_beauty

heneroshiYagami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:09 pm
Just then, Bra woke up and had a coughing bout. She had awoken in a rejuvination chamber after what seemed an eternity of being in there.

(I am going to play as Bra in replacement for Daddies_Lil_Princess)

She noticed that she was still in her wedding gown. The first thing that came out of her mouth, after her coughing fit had passed was, "Goten..."

Racing down the hallways of the castle, she saw Goten with another woman. Crossing her arms, she shouted, "Hey, Goten! I fall asleep and you go out with another woman?! I thought you wanted to marry me!"

(How's that for the role, Dark Red? Was it accurate do you think?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:11 pm
Slowly, Goten turned around only to see the Princess of the saiyans angry at him. Running to her with open arms, he embraced her and kissed her with several kisses. He was crying too, as he had missed her. He said, "Bra..."  

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

heneroshiYagami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:13 pm
Seeing as how Goten was in a position before, she said with a sigh, "Look, I am sorry for falling asleep during our wedding. I think there was some dark magic at work or something, but, I suppose you can marry me and this new girl you have discovered. I see that she isn't entirely hopeless. If I am busy ruling the planet, she can be your servant."  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff