:[ PRP ]: Friends & Flowers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am
"G-growing...?" Well, that probably explained why the ground was farther away from him, and why he could walk better. He went to smile to Rosie, then saw her begining to cry. "N-no, don't cry Rosie!" He hugged her tightly, not wanting his first ever friend to be sad.

Pastela giggled. "Seth is my size now! I wonder how Mom will react..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:20 am
Rosie tried pushing him away. But he was much stronger and much bigger, her eyes only reaching him mid-chest. But then she started to fee a bit funny and instead of trying to push him away, she clung to him. What was happening? She tingly and light headed, the smell of roses overpowering her small little nose. She sagged in Seth's arms, looking almost like she was about to faint, when a glowing red light emerged from her as well, traveling up her body, from the tips of her fingers and her toes to her chest, transforming as it went. When it finally centered above her heart, the light completely enveloped her. When it faded, she too had changed, grown into a child. She stared blankly at Seth for a moment, looking him straight in the eyes from her new height, before looking down at her self.

Her legs were longer now and she was standing upright without difficulties. Her thoughts seemed cleared to her as well. But nothing else had really changed. The vine of thorns twisted about her leg was as present as always, but thicker and probably poking Seth rather uncomfortably in his own leg.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:19 pm
Seth, feeling the painful pricking in his own leg from Rosie's thorns, let go of her and sat down, tears in his eyes. "Owie owie owie....." He held his leg, trying to sooth it.

Pastela smiled brightly. "Wow! Both you and Rosie are my size now, Seth!."

Seth looked from Rosie to Pastela in confusion, then blinked. His older sister was right, Rosie was the same hight... which meant that the flash of light must have had something to do with her growing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:15 am
Rosie didn't understand why Seth had pulled away from her, why he had tears in his eyes, why he was hurt. He had just been hugging her, how had he gotten hurt? He hadn't fallen down....

She crouched down next to him, tilting her head slightly in concern and confusion. She didn't like that her new friend had an owwie. But what had caused it?

"Why Seth cry? And how you get hurt?" It seemed that though her thoughts had cleared and she had grown, her language skills were still a bit behind.

Sally just sat back and watched the scene unfold in front of her, her fingers still twisting around the flowers in her lap, as she worked on the chain of flowers.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:18 am
Pastela was instantly beside her brother, worried. She didn't want him to get hurt, but she hadn't known what had happened. "Seth, you need to use words...."

Seth, who was still sniffling in pain with watering eyes, nodded. "Rosie's thorns.... they hurt against the bare skin...."

Pastela blinked, then started giggling. "Ohhhh, the little thorns on her leg got you good, didn't they? Don't worry, you'll be fine, Sethy!" She then smiled to Rosie and giggled more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:51 am
Her thorns? Rosie frowned and looked down to the spiraling vine about her leg. But they had never hurt her before. Or Mommy either. She didn't understand - why would her thorns hurt Seth?

And then she realized that she had been the one that had been the cause of Seth's tears and pain. Her own eyes started to water. She... she hadn't mean to hurt him!! Bursting out crying she ran over to her Mommy.

"Aww, there there now." Sally reached down to pick her up and set her down in her lap. "No crying now. You didn't mean to hurt Seth did you?"

"No." Rosie sniffled, her tears starting to slow down some. Mommy always made sense.

"Well then it was an accident right? And Seth's not hurt really bad are you? Just a little owwie. " Sally looked over at Seth trying to smooth the situation over, but wanting to make sure the boy wasn't badly injured as well. Rosie's thorns had never hurt her before but perhaps now that she was a child they were sharper.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:32 pm
Seth blinked in confusion as Rosie burst into tears. "Rosie...? Why are you crying?" He walked over and gave his friend a tight hug. "Please don't cry...."

Pastela smiled, seeing her brother trying to make things better with his friend. "Rosie, I don't think Seth is mad at you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:42 am
Rosie sniffled a bit but her tears were all dried up. "Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt Seth." The girl hugged Seth back.

"What should we play now?!" She asked, her tears already forgotten.

Sally just smiled and watched the interaction, enjoying the peacefulness as Rosie's attention was off her for once.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:48 am
Seth blinked, confused, at Rosie's sudden change in attitude. "What do you want to play?" He had to be careful, he didn't want to hurt her feelings again.

Pastela giggled and fluttered her wings. "Lets play tag!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:36 pm
Tag? Ooooh a new game! She liked learning new games to play! Rosie clapped her hands eagerly. "How do you play tag??" The small child was hopping up and down on he ground with excitement.

"Have fun then kids. I'll just wait right here. " Sally laid down in the grass, inhaling the lovely scent of all the flower blossoms around her.

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:42 am
Pastel smiled and explained the art of Tag. "Well, you have one kid who is 'It' and they run around and try to tag the other kids. And if you get tagged by the It kid, you become It and you have to tag someone!"

Seth walked over and sat down next to Sally. "You not going to play with us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:54 pm
Rosie nodded. "Oh. Ok. That seems like fun. " She stood around waiting not entirely certain what to do first. Who was the IT person?

Sally laughed, shaking her head as she reached up to tussle his hair. "No sweetie I don't think I am. I'm, just gonna stay here and play by myself with the flowers. " She pushed gently on his back. "Go on now sweetie, go have some fun!"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Pastela smiled over to Sally. "Ms Sally, would you please pick which of us should be It?" She beckoned Seth to stand next to her and Rosie to await for Sally's choice.

Seth ran over to stand beside his sister and Rosie. He smiled brightly to Rosie and softly touched her hand. "This will be a lot of fun, since you're playing, Rosie!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:29 am
"Sure! Hmm...such a big decision..." Sally nodded, looking quite seriously between the three of them ".....hmmm...."

"Well, I can't decide. So....innie meanie minie moe, catch a tiger by it's toe if it hollers let it go, innie meanie minie moe, and you are it!" Her finger pointed in Seth's direction.

Rosie squealed with a giggle and took off running away from Seth. "Seth's it, Seth's it! Can't catch me!!!"

[chainedfaye]

Tipsy Fairy

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas