Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

watergirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:32 am
I really need help, I came across this site

http://godisimaginary.com/

And it really dropped my faith, It's horrible what they say/show there, but the worst thing is that it all sounds so true, I don't know what I should believe anymore... I'm really lost sad and confused now  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 am
I read part of the first article. I blew it off as fake already.
It contradicts what the Bible is actually saying.

He claims that the bible verse "ask and it shall be given unto you" and so on means that if we pray we should definitely get it.

God is a good God and he wants the best of us. That why the next is there "Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!"

He doesn't give us everything because that is just as bad as a father spoiling a child. He also has a purpose for everything that happens. The death of a loved one could turn into the salvation of another.

Sorry if I'm not explaining it that great. I'm not that great at explaining things.  

AznZephyr

Metanoeo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 am
watergirl
I really need help, I came across this site

http://godisimaginary.com/

And it really dropped my faith, It's horrible what they say/show there, but the worst thing is that it all sounds so true, I don't know what I should believe anymore... I'm really lost sad and confused now

Its nothing but anti-Christian propaganda made for those who don't have strong knowledge of Christianity. The creator of the website is simply presenting skepticism and unproven claims. If it sounds true but does that make it true? If God is imaginary then there is no purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:17 am
it just nothing but a non-believer bashing christianity. nothing new, happens all through history.

this guy sure has a lot of spare time on his hands.

its just like harry potter or the da vinci code. the imaginary world of hogwarts and the fiction presented the murder mystery sure does sound real...BUT ITS ALL FICTION. its been proven and admitted by both authors.

dont let this crazy guy hither your faith. this is probably just a test, one im suring your going to win. just keep believing.  

sunshinehearttrob

Eaten By Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Use rationality. That's all I have to say.

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games