Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Fun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spartan1989

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm
This is pretty fun! try it out! http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114171573  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:05 am
but is it to do with this guild?  

PoppyDadswell

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:24 pm
Lord, please forgive your child for what he has done in this thread.

The reason, I just prayed for you is because I'm pretty sure that God would not approve of this, especially since Werewolves don't exist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:16 pm
tep

The reason, I just prayed for you is because I'm pretty sure that God would not approve of this, especially since Werewolves don't exist.

xD You're silly.

Anyway, werewolves are a figment of someone's imagination, as are vampires. That doesn't make them a sin.

The Tooth Fairy's not real. Does that make any association whatsoever with the Tooth Fairy a sin? Does that mean parents who tell their children to put their tooth beneath their pillow because the Tooth Fairy will come and get it are trying to get their children to sin?

Silly.

Eaten By Cheese

rftkfan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:17 am
Vampire exist. I was watching a baseball game and they were sucking the life out of the game rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:39 am
rftkfan
Vampire exist. I was watching a baseball game and they were sucking the life out of the game rofl

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Aevy

Spartan1989

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm
tep

Why is it a sin to play a game. Show me a verse in the Bible where it says something about God dissaproving of this.It is always good to show some Biblical support for your rebuke otherwise its just empty words.
And if i wanted to get picky, i could say the same for your Demonic fire wings but eh, I dont believe its wrong. Show me scripture .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:32 pm
tep

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.  

aTerraxia

loIitoads

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 am
tep

I lol'd. Srs. You've got one huge rod up your arse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm
rftkfan

Lol. hilarious comment. rofl  

Sarcastic_Angel

Arachibutyrophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:50 pm
Eaten By Cheese
tep

xD You're silly.

Anyway, werewolves are a figment of someone's imagination, as are vampires. That doesn't make them a sin.

The Tooth Fairy's not real. Does that make any association whatsoever with the Tooth Fairy a sin? Does that mean parents who tell their children to put their tooth beneath their pillow because the Tooth Fairy will come and get it are trying to get their children to sin?

Silly.

blueprints for the black market...

Lol, Amen.
Werewolves are not a sin.
Just completely unrelated to the guild.
smile

...anberlin

Donate your extra tickets? Them's mighty appretiated!

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games