Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian Angel 37

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:22 am
ok i recently had a dream and most of my dream are deja vu
and the come true but
this dream was different i was talking to my dead grandma and i was an angel
then i would walk around and visit very sick people but i still had my amgelic look.

any idea what this could mean?
is it bad? good?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:42 am
Wow. In a way it could be good like its like u end up helping people in many ways it could mean that sorry if this is not the best lol sorry :[[

PM me if any questions.
<3  

holyredemptionx

`Kel`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:30 pm
Dreams can mean several different things. It could mean that your meant to encourage and pray for healing with people. That may very well be God telling you your calling. Of course thats between you and God, i dont know that for sure. It could also just be an encouragment just for you. Whatever it may be, it definatly seems to be from God. I would meditate and pray on it for a long while. Sometimes if you let time pass you understand the dream more, but be sure to keep it in your mind. I've had dreams similar too and I wasnt sure exactally what they meant. I had to just sit and think into it really and reflect on my life and what im doing.

Question: What exactally did you look like? You were definatly glowing probably, but did you have wings? and what exactally were you wearing? I ask because you may not have been symbolizing an angel. You may have been in your future glorified body. The ones we will get when the rapture occurs and we go to heaven.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:31 am
eh, sometimes i have realistic dreams that actually happen in the future @_@
maybe God is telling you that you will be a Guardian Angel when you are in Heaven, maybe even with your grandmother! heart  

pupaphobia

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff