*Sneak* Ninjas *Sneak*
  Gino! 'Cause he's a drama llama!
View Results

Perpetual_Chrysanthumum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:02 am
HOT LIGHT!!!
omg dat sounded so ironic...haha!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 am
I love how Misa dresses, she's not my fav character though.

Hmm.... L? XD  

Snowzzie

panda_fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:12 pm
User Image

L will forever and always be my Favorite Death Note character. I luff him and his monkey ways. XD
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:42 pm
I like Death note  

DECAPiiTATEDxDOLLiiES

BananasRgood4u

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja

Ok well... I have to say... Death Note is so intense... Its awesome. The way Raito/Light is portrayed is very evil and dark. It's kind of funny, cause' you can't really tell if Raito/Light is Kira by just glancing at him. What I mean to say is that, you wouldn't think such a person would become someone that 'kills' people. But the style in which Raito/light is drawn makes him look uberly hot and evil and the same time. ^^

MY FAV CHARACTER IS L!!! Seriously, after L died I almost stopped reading the manga... My god... So sad... >_> But then Near came along and I was like, "OOO he is cool.." But I still love L. ^_^

Who's side am I on? oo... No one in particular, i just want/ed to see who wins... >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:46 am
I'm just sad that L died... I really thought he'd come back, but he didn't... T.T  

Nosferateu9

masterchin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:49 pm
Ninjas!

Yes, deathnote is one of my favorite animes. i like L the best!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:36 pm
I loved DeathNote a long time ago Lol Like, before it came on [adultswim], I was just never able to find all of the episodes anywhere that wasn't all split up into pieces. Rawrr!!! Anyone know sites or something? biggrin

I said Ninjas by the way. ninja ninja ninja
[Another thing i liked before it was popular]

Also, Ryuk is my favorite. biggrin  

Ashurii1990

wtf_udumb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:45 pm
Death Note ROX!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:25 pm
Hate the manga... am intrigued by the anime. Oh, I know it sounds weird, because normally you are "supposed" to hate the anime and love the manga, for me it is the oposite though. I have watched the anime a couple of times now, and it seems pretty well put together, they have great animation, and I giggle every time I hear the English voice cast... Brad Swaile as Light, I never thought I would see the day rofl I think what I most see as interesting in this series is that there's no real protagonist... at least, protagonist by traditional "good guy" definition. Our protagonist thinks he's doing good, when in fact he is no better than the ones he murders... Ah, the corruptability of the human psyche... It's fascinating.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Relax92

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 am
The anime is great, it is one of the few that sticks so closely to the storyline lol.
I think this will have to depend on our view of "Justice". Light believes that killing all the criminals , and warning the others is "Justice", while L believes that the Law is "Justice" and that killing the criminals is wrong.
I think that Light is right on this matter. The law has many loopholes, and that causes many people's lives to be destroyed. ( Look at Misa -Her parents were killed and no one managed to convict the one responsible) Sure, many people who be sacrificed, but at least it serves as a warning, doesn't it? People would actually stop to think before committing a crime..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:40 pm
I dont know about anybody else, but DeathNote keeps me literaly on the edge of my seat. Every few minutes these's a plot twist or something horrific happens. I think it is the best anime I have seen in a very long time. It's like "I can't believe how genious this kid is!" The story is awesome- no plot holes (as far as I've seen.) It's so refreshing and will probably be a favorite of mine for some time.
whee + 3nodding = heart !!!  

Ariel Love~

Shadow_dragon_Mibu

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:48 am
My favorite character is Light, L and Ryuk. they're all awesome. Death Note is an awesome anime and manga.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:02 pm
Death Note is my favorite anime/manga. I didn't used to like anime because of all the fillers in Naruto but Death Note made me liking it again =)
My favorite characters are L, Near, and Mello. Sigh. They make the story very interesting.  

snubsnub
Crew

don Tachos

Hygienic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:42 am
.Jazzer Man.
Did you want L to win?

thanks for spoiling the fun, mate... shoulda put a 'spoiler' thing ://

I love DN, but I didn't menage to read it all yet.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff