Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Wait I am what grandma? Whats a caretaker?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:54 pm
Me and my grandmother were talking and I was telling her bout my life..
And I told her bout a friend who got sick,and I said my friend that I saw the lord holding her,and that in 2 days she will be able to stand up,walk around,and will be healed,weak,but healed...
She doubted my word and two days later,the lord comes to me in a dream and thanked me for lettin him touching my friend and healing her,and than the phone rings and shes crying saying the lord healed her!
Theres a few other times this happend,and I told my grandmother bout most of them..
And she called me something God created to help his message,a Caretaker..
And the caretakers are so close to the lord and can talk to him any time and God uses them for tasks here on earth...

So I want to know,are there any others out in this guild that are like me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:56 pm
God uses all of use to reach everybody... even when you dont realise it  

Zher

Sarcastic_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Sounds kinda like the Gift of Prophecy combined with another gift I don't know the name of. I don't personally have the gift (I have the Gift of Evangelism. And you may not believe in Gifts, not all Christians do) but it sounds awesome. Keep listening to the Lord  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:47 pm
"As just stated, yes, there are plenty out there like that! Everyone has a gift, whether or not you believe it! It is written point-blankly in the Bible, as well.

For instance, I have the Gift of Forgiveness and of Evangalism."

Astarel Lirael

p a n syndrome

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:56 pm
Well, I guess I'm pretty close. I have the gift of Prophacy, or visions. My Nana also has this gift, and told me that God had big plans for me to be an Evangelist(sp?). It's almost like a missionary who stays in one place kinda thing. 3nodding
I've been having visions since as long as I can remember. So far they haven't been very big ones, more like a dejavu thing I guess. ((examples, I would dream about something like say a surprise visit from my other grandmother and it would hapen about a week later.))

My biggest one would've been my premonition about Sept. 11.
I was inside a smoking building and I was surrounded by scrweams and fire and smoke. then I heard a big boom and the ground shook. I remember crying in my dream, and them I woke up. that was three weeks before Sept. 11.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:03 pm
God made plans for everyone. whether you believe it or not. your is just unfolding before your very eyes.  

sunshinehearttrob

promised_child

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Caretaker- dont kknow bout that one, but im a Warrior so....  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:29 am

<3

As said, The Lord uses everyone, and has a plan for all of us as well. You are lucky that you can see what The Lord is doing with you. Many don't realize it when The Lord uses them.

<3

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 pm
Sounds to me like you have the gift of foresight almost. mainly because

1) you had a dream something was going to happen and
2) it happened.

ive had about only two dreams like that in my life time but i dont need them anymore. god has given me MANY gifts, one of my most powerful being my ability to sense with an intuitive hunch. i can read people pretty well most of the time. and most of the time i know instantly if i can trust them or not even if i just known then for a matter of a few days. i can also sense what people are feeling without them telling.

but my intuitive hunches can lead me to knowing that something of a bad result is going to happen if i dont do "this or that". its something i use everyday now because ive learned how to read my hunches. although the funny thing is, sometimes i get a random hunch that i have to do something but i dont know why until later when the event actually happens.

in a nutshell...its a type of foresight sorta like yours.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games