Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
A town on the edge of disaster.((Post your profile...-.-))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowsShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:31 am
Table Of Contents

User Image

1: Table of Contents
2: Setting
3: Rules
4: Character Sheet
5: Active Characters
6: Story Updates

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:32 am
Setting

Domino, home of some of the greatest duelists in the world and the launching point of the world's largest gaming company. It also happens to be a magnet for world-ending problems. Still, while this is a seriously bad thing, local heros always seem to be able to put own such problems and thus the world goes on.

Brightridge, know mostly for the fact that it's, well... The next town over from Domino. It has it's own thriving gaming comunity and Kaiba co. has set up here as well. So, what's the difference? Why the world ending disasters of course!

Things are about to change however, villans are getting wiser and are moving to a new location. Domino is about to get some compitition...  

ShadowsShadow

ShadowsShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:34 am
Rules

1: Obay all Gaian ToS.
2: This is a lit RP, please post as such.
3: Oh fine, you can post your profiles...
4: Duel using real decks only. I'll allow made-up cards, but I'd like to see them in your profile before I accept them.
5: I'm shooting for the experence to reasonably experenced RPers here. You should know not to god-mod or anything like that, so I'm not going to take up space with those.
6: Enjoy yourselves!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:35 am
Character Sheet

You may send in aplications for YGO Cannons. However, please be aware that you'll still have to fill out a sheet for them. Helps make sure we don't have a noob Yugi running around.. -.- ALso, we reeeeally want villans in this, I can only come up with so many evil plots, so send in bad guy aplications!

Anything in (()) is to be removed before PMing.
[b]Gaia Username:[b/]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Goal:[/b] ((Are you a villan bent on taking over the world, or just out to win some duels?))
[b]Deck Type/Name:[/b]
[b]Plot:[/b] ((Villans only. Give me an overvew of your evil plans. Will not be posted in the Active Characters section.))
[b]Minions:[/b] ((Villans only. Got anybody working for you? Will not be posted in the Active Characters section.))
[b]Custom Cards:[/b] ((Give a detailed description of the card/s. On request, this will not be posted in the Active Characters section.))
[b]Oddness:[/b] ((Here is where you put anything odd about your character. Everything from a demon in your left pinky, to ownership of one of the seven items. If requested, this will not be posted in the Active Characters section.))
[b]Other[/b] ((Did I forget anything? Put anything that doesn't fit in the other sections here.))
[b]RP Example:[/b] ((Show me how you generally post. Will not be posted in the Active Characters section.))

ShadowsShadow

ShadowsShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:37 am
Active Characters

ShadowsShadow
Gaia Username: ShadowsShadow
Character Name: Kail darkwood
Appearance:Kail
Personality: Kail is friendly enough to most people and more than friendly with his friends. He has something of a tendancy to sigh alot and no one's quite sure where it comes from. Recently, he's developed a somewhat nasty streak during duels..
Goal: Maybe a little of both?..
Deck Type/Name: Spellcaster/Dragon
Custom Cards Hidden
Oddness: Hidden
Other N/A

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:40 am
Story Updates

~None as of yet.~  

ShadowsShadow

ShadowsShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:34 pm
((And zee thread iz now open!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:12 am
Do I have to post my profile here?  

NekoRobin

Bo Brawler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:56 pm
Gaia Username:[b/]tie#1!!!
Character Name:Tyger
Appearance:
User Image
Personality:passionate,careful, loving
Goal:make friends, be good
Deck Type/Name:warriors/dragons<>TYME TO FINISH YOU OFF!!!
Oddness:unnatural love for fire!!!
RP Example:Ty walked through the the dorm looking for people."Well it figures on a rainy Saturday I'm the only one here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:02 pm
Gaia Username: Arukarude
Character Name: kiba (not from yugioh)
Appearance: User Image
Personality: relaxed
Goal: to be the best
Deck Type/Name: dragons/warriors
Custom Cards: Blue Eyes White Chick
Oddness: n/a  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hizuma_Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Gaia Username:[b/] Jiraiya420
Character Name: Jeimizu "AJ" Hokou
Appearance: User Image
Personality: analytic, gets angry fast, dislikes disrespect
Goal: Become recognized as one of the best duelists around
Deck Type/Name: Cyber Underworld
Custom Cards: (Don't show) Chimeratech Foretress Dragon, Chimera Vaccine
Oddness: large knowledge of strategy, arms covered with scars
Other ummmm, dislikes bigmouths that can't back it up.
RP Example: AJ walked down the street, his coat sweeping slightly in the breeze. "Hmm, seems to be a duel going on over there" he thought. "Should I go?" he asked himself out loud before going towards the duel to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06 am
Gaia Username:[b/] Umbra_Deatie
Character Name: Elenor Rose
Appearance: The coat is purple with pink hearts on it. Her dueling disk is a rare hunter disk. Painted purple with pink card slots and life point meter.
User Image
Personality: She seams like she is missing a few screws in her head. Of course this changes when she uses her main deck in a duel. Other then that you get what you get.
Goal: Just out to pass the time.
Deck Type/Name: Warrior/Test Deck, Mill & Regeneration/D Bag.
Plot: N.A.
Minions: N.A.
Custom Cards: A card that has a picture of corn bread on it. It has no effects or special uses. Just for show as her book mark.
Oddness: Nearly every thing about her.
Other She really likes corn bread.
RP Example: Slipping on her last sock. They didn't match at all. One was pink the other was purple. Smiling with single thought. "Time to check on my babies!" Running out of her room and using her feet to turn off her light. Doing this with a spin at the door way. She backed up into the room across from hers. Two kittens looked up to her. Hungry after just waking up.  

Umbra_Deatie

Dangerous Spotter

mightydes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 pm
Gaia Username:[b/] mightydes
Character Name: Jack Lennin
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, usually wears a blue and white striped shirt, with blue jeans.
Personality: Nice, caring, a bit cocky, and jokes around sometimes.
Goal: To become a top or well known duelist.
Deck Type/Name: Dinosaur with a few dragons and others.
Oddness: Will instantly cheer on friends in a duel.
Other Top duelist of his friends
RP Example: Jack entered the building. he saw nothing, except a man in a dark cloak. "Hey you!" He said in a mysterious voice. "I challenge you to a duel!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 am
Gaia Username:[b/]Flare Dorh1
Character Name:Flare Ryu
Appearance:User Image
Personality: calm happy most time but can be demented
Goal: just to win some duels
Deck Type/Name: Dragon,Ookami Ryu
Custom Cards:User Image User Image
so far ive made these
Oddness: all ways has a katana with him.
Characters section.))
Other ((Did I forget anything? Put anything that doesn't fit in the other sections here.))
RP Example: Flare walked through the forest with his squad and his captain, on their near-suicide mission, through enemy lines. The everyone was hurting from the travel there. Reaching the enemy lines Flare got the men's guns and his sniper and waited for the signal. The signal boomed and they ran in.Flare got his knife and slit the throat of the an enemy solider. As the solider fell bleeding slowly Flare saw that the had men on the roof tops. So he got out his sniper and sniped three of them in the head before a bullet was shot at him. It grazed his right arm not bleeding that much but still bleeding. " damn " Flare said as he sniped the rest of them. Then a tank came out and aimed where Flare is. He through in a cp4 then ran. He pressed the detonator at the same time it was about to fire. It blew up letting shrapnel's fly towards him. A comrade pushes Flare out of the way and gets impaled. Flare sees the hit then grabs his sniper to hit the the rest of the people on the roof. An air strike is called killing all but ten of them. Flare tries to snipe the rest of them but he is out of bullets. So then he takes out his dual katana and starts running towards each of them killing each of the while he gets hit with 4 bullets to his shoulder. He reaches the leader holds his blades away from him then places them one on his hip the other on his neck. " knocking on heavens door" he says slicing both of them the other way cutting both his head off and half his body. " it's over we won" every one said happily. The war has ended  

Polo x Gucci

Virtual World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff