Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the90sweregoodtome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 pm
THERE WILL BE A PRIZE FOR THE BEST SADDEST AND WIERDEST VERSES

directions:

post verse and category
optional reason why (will boost chances)

WHAT WILL BOOST MY CHANCES

giving reasons
donating small items or gold
bumping

WHAT WILL LOWER MY CHANCES

asking what the prize is
posting derogitory things
swearing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:12 pm
bump  

the90sweregoodtome

the90sweregoodtome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:34 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:01 pm
bump  

the90sweregoodtome

Jesse Hawks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:40 pm
Uh i guess this could be a best or most common verse: John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, and whoever believes in him will not parish but have ever lasting life"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:07 pm
One for best quotes could be
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.
- Bible - Psalm 2:4

I think it's good because to me, it sounds like if you make it to heaven and you look down on the Earth and see the people, the hate, sorrow, anger etc... and think how you were able to choose not to be like that and become one who can be happy in heaven, you laugh at those who won't be able to come to heaven.  

Blackrose_218

the90sweregoodtome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:27 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:29 am
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."
Matthew 28:5-7 ( Read all of Matthew 28 )
New International Version

Sounds weird? Guess so.. xp mrgreen The Best? Ain't sure.. xd  

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:32 am
My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Psalm 62:7 (Read all of Psalm 62)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:34 am
Bible Verse for Today
"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
John 7:38 (Read all of John 7)

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:35 am
Bible Verse for Today
"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."
Luke 12:4-5 (Read all of Luke 12)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:37 am
Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35 (Read all of John 6)

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:42 am
heart Verse 6! ^_^ Is da Best verse! But is it weird? hmmm...
i wonder.. are there any weird bible verse in da bible? Classifying God's words as weird.. that's CRITICIZING GOD's WORD.. N it's bad..

When we die our soul will part from our earthly body.. and it's either we go to hell or heaven. Sinners will go to hell but those who believes in HIM(Jesus Christ) will go to heaven and have eternal life in heaven. Through Chirst we are saved, through HIM our sins are forgiven.

John 14(New International Version)

Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."
Jesus the Way to the Father
5Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:23 pm
I always thought this one was pretty funny:

2 Kings 2:23-5 He went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!" And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys. From there he went on to Mount Carmel, and thence he returned to Samaria.  

scieran

BabbYaNGEL

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:03 am
bump mrgreen  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff