Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Dear Subway Restaurant on NW 1st Street,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm
I absolutely, unbelievably HATE facebook. People like the most retarded crap, thinking it'll be a hint to the person they're crushing on or "lost." NO we will never be the same again, YES it sucks, and YES a relationship COULD ruin a friendship, one that could have been potentially greater. I wish I could comment and say "******** you, grow up and call me if you want to talk. God damned brat." You'd think she's a college student with all the s**t she tells me.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 am
You have been negotiating to buy a car for two weeks, you've driven and HOUR AND A HALF to see the car, test drive it, inspect it, and talk to the seller about pricing. You settle on $1700 because he was asking $2000 OBO and you couldn't afford 2grand. So the day before you go to sign the pink slip and give him the money, leaving for home with a 1991 BMW 318i Convertible in bright red with aftermarket parts, the New Yorker a*****e decides that he doesn't want to make a deal with you anymore. Even though for a week it has been settled and ready, on a whim he decides to extort you for an extra $300 that you need to make student loan payments.
Well ******** You Mark and ******** you Mark's older cousin. I want that ******** car and you're gonna give it to me for 1700 damn it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 am
What a coinkydink. BMW M3, price tag 1200. Location: NJ. Awesome sauce, right? Wrong. I send him an e-mail, and the price jumps to 2900. Not only that, but the car is now in London, England. I am to pay for the shipping ALL THE WAY from London, to here. Then I can inspect, test drive and make a decision. I got my hopes up so fast. Thanks a lot, douche bag. I was hoping I could get this gorgeous white M3 and get some star wars decals. Preferably the Imperial insignia. Now I have to go back for crock rocket hunting, which is always more fun >.>  

Valkore Fraust

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 am
Dear World of Warcraft,

Yesterday, I went out of my way to organize a Ruby Sanctum 10 raid. I experienced all the fights and know exactly how they go. Even fought Halion, and I know how to do the whole instance. I asked around for feedback, and raised the standards of our group so that we'd be able to better handle it. It was looking to be a good week, with our extra healer, and much stronger dps. how could it go wrong?

Mr Tank, Groovie, 5.8k gs does not excuse stupidity. If you are busy talking to a GM than please spare us and leave the group. We can wait until you are done, but DONT ******** aggro mobs when we're not ready, and then don't do your job. When I tell you to wait for that patrol to come to us, and then pull them back, then ******** DO IT.

And to the healers: You might have been here before, but I'm the raid leader. Take your opinion and shove it. If you don't like the fact that I booted a failtank, then get over it, or get out. Your opinions of me being a poor raid leader are baseless; I've led no less than 20 successful raids, in various instances ranging from Vanilla WOW all the way up to RS 10. I know how to lead raids thank you, and I know when a raid is broken and requires me to either kick people or call it. SO SHUT THE ******** UP.

And to Tiandroy, you kriffing traitor. You abandon your guild, which has been nothing but good to you, for a bunch of douchebags. There is a level of hell reserved just for you. Have fun playing poker with Judas and the Goat Herder from 300.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 pm
Dearest Gaia,

I`ve been a member of your website for a very long, long time. And I truly do love being here, I do. But you need to straighten yourself up. You`re becoming disgustingly greedy, announcing a plethora of CS items, some so quick that I can`t afford to buy the GC and get them before they become old news.

What happened to Gaia being a free site? Granted, I know I`m not forced to buy any of the items, but still, shoving all of these wonderful items into my face is heartbreaking, especially seeing that you turned the items of a FREE EVENT into a bundle to be sold as CS items. Even more than that, it`s annoying because of how ridiculous the inflation in the marketplace has become.

Which brings me to the sole reason why I`m writing this rant. You`ve left the marketplace in shambles, where countless of us are getting screwed by a glitch that doesn`t grant our items back after they`ve expired. I understand that running a website is tough. I`m not in any rush, really, but for something so important as the MP to become glitched, a core aspect of gaiaonline, it would think that would be a top priority for you.

Please fix yourself quickly, Gaia. I love you, but I can`t be with you like this.

<3

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:04 pm
I want a motorcycle. My own, a nice sport bike, lower than 750 to ride. My dad constantly says no, and I respect that. I'll buy it myself. He tells me he'll get me any car regardless of price, but I'm sticking to motorcycles. About an hour ago, he was telling me how much he loved me and didn't want to see me dead. Again, respectable. He's starting to understand that I'll get one without him.

My girlfriend asks me if something's wrong. I tell her no, I don't want to talk about it or to her about it. She's at Myrtle Beach, and she should be having fun, but that's too late. We go back and forth, "tell me," and "no." Finally, she says, "whatever." So I reply, "It's between my father and I." I get "k." I ******** HATE that response more than anything in the world. I reply, "K?" as in, "you're ******** serious?" and get "yeah." So ******** it, I'm not answering back. Chances are, she's getting drunk at the concert she was supposed to, and she knows how I feel about alcohol, especially in concerts and s**t. I should have just told her to go get drunk. I feel like I can't trust her when she drinks, and I hate every second.

God damn, that feels good.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:11 am
Dear Weekend Beta TOR testers,

DON'T ******** s**t UP

Sincerely,

Aurria
Aurriana
Ilianightwind
Kathleen  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 am
I would never. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 am
Dear work,
It is not that I don't enjoy working with the people at work, or the customers who come in. No I like people. What I don't like is being thrown up to Customer Service when someone doesn't show up, or switching my schedule without talking to me first when said person quits without giving even two weeks. And then when you find out that I thought that I was still working my 10-6:30 shift until I was told two days before hand that I wasn't and that you would try to find a replacement and then I could work my original shift. When you found a replacement you called my phone number and it didn't go through? Did you call my old phone that's been dead since May? why didn't you try the old number or tell Layne to tell me that you did find a replacement if I called.
IN SHORT Why the ******** did I have to get a call from you at 10:30 wondering if I was going to come in that day, when you didn't get a hold of me the night before.
This was not your first offense and I have put up with more crap from you than my roommate would have dealt with.
Thank you for not calling me in today.  

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

UNSC Taco Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 am
......Dear gaia, please add something new to your site. This s**t is getting old. And need something new........
KThxBai.

.-.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 am
UNSC Ranger Makorav
......Dear gaia, please add something new to your site. This s**t is getting old. And need something new........
KThxBai.

.-.

Remember that the next time they add a thousand more cash shop items and call it 'new'  

ElladanKenet
Crew

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:08 pm
To American idol. Wy the hell did you take Steven Tyler away from his job. Now that he's judging Aerosmith isn't touring anymore (as far as I've heard) and why is this crap so popular America's got talent is so much better. They actually have variety. American idol started a genre of talent based shows. Now singing show are all the rage. Burn in hell glee. So much rage. Why is today's music based on a repetitive catchy chorus/refrain. It makes today's music complete trash. Music died in the 80s and the 90s beat its corpse. Today's music ran over the body with a garbage truck. Where the hell is the cleaner? The bodys been there for decades it needs a savior to finally bury it properly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm
An open letter to the snotty barista at the coffee bean on San besente boulevard,
I know there were 20 people behind me in line. But i was on a cell phone call with my mother. Didn't you see me hold up my index finger? It. Means I'll order my half calf hazelnut latte in just a couple minutes. So what's with the attitude lady? No tip for you.
(100 gold to the first person to recognize this and post/pm me the next verse)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Empireth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:29 pm
Currently on strike :
Public Transit

Possible strikes:
Water commission