Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lima Brackston

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:38 pm
cerus_fighter
Penumbra Dark
((Oh dear me... I'm afraid that you do have much to learn... you constantly use all of your mind's energy on how to make a more powerful attack, when you completely forget about the mind of your enemy... Incidently, dragons are immune to every form of magic, not poison...))
i never said i was using magic(i was using ninja chakra moves..not all magical..mostly physical)...besides...if he doesn't want to play by that then i'm game...i don't play by the "demon rule"..or the "angel rule'..i'm just as vulnerable as a human only i'm not a human and i can use amplified magic

((I don't play by any of those rules because I tend to avoid all of those pointless "poison resistance", "amplified magic", or "special healing wolf blood" arguements... I am fed up with all of you people talking about you "un-human abilities"... I'm entirely human... I don't even USE magic... I like my fights to go without the OOC pauses with some n00b talking and how his acid s**t flies out of his a** and shoots down my throat whenever he blocks... heh... heheh...... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:30 am
Penumbra Dark
cerus_fighter
Penumbra Dark
((Oh dear me... I'm afraid that you do have much to learn... you constantly use all of your mind's energy on how to make a more powerful attack, when you completely forget about the mind of your enemy... Incidently, dragons are immune to every form of magic, not poison...))
i never said i was using magic(i was using ninja chakra moves..not all magical..mostly physical)...besides...if he doesn't want to play by that then i'm game...i don't play by the "demon rule"..or the "angel rule'..i'm just as vulnerable as a human only i'm not a human and i can use amplified magic

((I don't play by any of those rules because I tend to avoid all of those pointless "poison resistance", "amplified magic", or "special healing wolf blood" arguements... I am fed up with all of you people talking about you "un-human abilities"... I'm entirely human... I don't even USE magic... I like my fights to go without the OOC pauses with some n00b talking and how his acid s**t flies out of his a** and shoots down my throat whenever he blocks... heh... heheh...... ))

((You forgot to list the names of how many people do that... heheh.....))  

The_Forgotten_Spirit

Lima Brackston

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:43 am
The_Forgotten_Spirit
Penumbra Dark
cerus_fighter
Penumbra Dark

((You forgot to list the names of how many people do that... heheh.....))

((You are indubitably correct, but I'm afraid I'd be here all day.))  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff