Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:28 pm
i think demon naruto is better  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Sasuke's okay. Demon sasuke no! Kyuubi Naruto is way better. He's still partially considerate  

Zirumi

circlejerkingcynic v3

Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:27 am
come on only one gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:19 pm
well duh demon sasuke!!  

lil_kyle

Sekijuji_Yuniko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.well a lot of people like naruto better because naruto is actually a demon, duh. and sasuke well they[orochi's sound 4] said to complete the seal is to die once so i guess sasuke is already a demon....iono. well sasuke has wings and a weird dark gray-ish colored skin with purple lips xD hmm.. i guess that's the demon form of sasuke. then again sasuke
went into naruto's mind and pushed away the kyuubi with uhh.. i think either a finger or a hand XD. hmm...and back then sasuke defeated naruto in that battle[in the valley of the end] though he also was also hurt... hmm.. i would give sasuke 3/5 and naruto 2/5 but who knows what will happen right? :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Personally, I think that 'demon' Sasuke is better than Kyuubi Naruto. Sure, Naruto is still pretty cool, but I just don't find Kyuubi as interesting as Sasuke. He gets wings that could probably double as another set of hands, he turns this shade of grey that is jsut too awesome, he gets purple lips(purple is my favorite color), his hair gets longer, and he is basically stronger than Kyuubi Naruto.  

DarkToLight

t e t s u y a

Wheezing Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:25 pm
they both suck a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:36 pm
naruto  

faithfulfiend

Lilac Apathy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:13 am
Naruto, definately  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:18 am
demon naruto  

mysteriouschic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Enculer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:05 am
DarkToLight
Personally, I think that 'demon' Sasuke is better than Kyuubi Naruto. Sure, Naruto is still pretty cool, but I just don't find Kyuubi as interesting as Sasuke. He gets wings that could probably double as another set of hands, he turns this shade of grey that is jsut too awesome, he gets purple lips(purple is my favorite color), his hair gets longer, and he is basically stronger than Kyuubi Naruto.

So, duck feet for wings, grey skin, purple lipstick, and an even larger duck butt on the back of his head is a good thing?

If you say so...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:41 pm
Enculer
DarkToLight

So, duck feet for wings, grey skin, purple lipstick, and an even larger duck butt on the back of his head is a good thing?

If you say so...

.... omg
should I even comment on that because Im not.

Mr Jon Zero

Enculer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:03 pm
Devonaa
Enculer
DarkToLight

If you say so...

.... omg
should I even comment on that because Im not.

...Not what?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:42 am
Okay people it's curse mark sasuke not demon,he has no demon in him!Naruto has the 9 tailed fox in him so it's okay to call him demon Naruto.Now Sasuke's curse mark gives him alot of power but drains his chakra,while Naruto's demon give him even more power and just about infinite chakra so Naruto would beat sasuke every time.Naruto has the potential to be stronger than anyone on the show even Orochimaru.But as far as personality goes the coolest is Shikamaru,Neji,Shino,and Temari,so sasuke sucks on all counts.  

Deltalord

Enculer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:40 am
Deltalord
Okay people it's curse mark sasuke not demon,he has no demon in him!Naruto has the 9 tailed fox in him so it's okay to call him demon Naruto.Now Sasuke's curse mark gives him alot of power but drains his chakra,while Naruto's demon give him even more power and just about infinite chakra so Naruto would beat sasuke every time.Naruto has the potential to be stronger than anyone on the show even Orochimaru.But as far as personality goes the coolest is Shikamaru,Neji,Shino,and Temari,so sasuke sucks on all counts.

Lawl. <3

M A I N F O R U M. } ________ Announcements and general discussion. D8

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces