Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Anime Discussion
Your favorite episode/character/miscellaneous Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:11 pm
Welcome to the anime subforum! Here you can discuss your favorite characters, episodes, stuff like that. Keep it this thread though, so we don't have too many repeats.

My personal favorite is Gary. Most of his Pokemon are so much cooler than Ash's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:49 pm
My favorite character or characters is May and Misty cause they have cute pokemon and they are always having a crush on Ash ( Misty ) and Drew ( May ) !  

XxPrincess SoleilxX

Hiro445

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:30 pm
Drew his pokemon are awsome and he likes may just wont say it. its so sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:57 pm
may and hikari are my favorite!  

Xxnitemare_parfaitxX

Chansey_is_Hot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:21 am
My favorite character would be Gary, I think it was funny how pompous he was in the beginning. He's a good trainer too. But, my favorite pokemon would be Chansey! The best episode was when Chansey saved the day at a pokemon center, I dont' remember it completely, but I do remember it stood up to team rocket! It was in the Kanto season I believe!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 pm
Do Pokemon count as characters? Because the humans never appealed to me as much.  

Aeris Avalon

Mizuki Starlight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:36 pm
my favorite character is misty because she has water pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:28 am
Max and Jirachi, nuff said heart  

DukeFireBird

Chansey_is_Hot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:51 pm
watery_sky
my favorite character is misty because she has water pokemon

I love your water pokemon team, very much like Misty! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:51 pm
My favorite characters would have to include:

Morty, Ecruteak City (Ghost) Gym Leader - He uses a Gengar heart Which gives him my instant love. 3nodding (I also hate Ash's Noctowl for beating him) I also love the fog badge he gives. xd

Harley - The episodes he's in are some of the better ones. Plus, I like that his hair is purple and his Cacturne outfit. xp He's flamboyant and cross dressed as May in one episode. whee Which is nothing new, as Jessie & James do it all the time, lol.

Timmy Grim - Was only in a few episodes, but was a cute one. He dressed as a Dusclops and went by the name of "The Phantom" in a pokemon contest with May. His Dusclops also beat Drew's Roselia (ninner ni xp lol) 3nodding heart

Ta13oo

n e c r o t o x i c

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm

i'd have to say harley and james.
what can i say.

boys with purple hair uhmaze me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:27 pm
My favorite character is probably Brock because of how brave he is in all ways.My favorite pokemon is a tough decision...One of them would probably be Sandslash though...  

Eskimo Hybrid

AtomicTaco

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:52 pm
Brock keeps getting better, aside from him dropping Steelix and Crobat. He has a Sudowoodo and Croagunk now, and both of them are pretty sweet. He's getting a Happini as well, I believe, so that should be interesting in his endeavors for the ladies.

Gary is pretty cool as well. Especially in more recent episodes, like the Aerodactyl one and the Battle Frontier finale.

The Pokemon Ranger from the Manaphy movie was pretty entertaining.

The Jigglypuff that followed Ash and company around Kanto and Johto had its moments too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:30 pm
my favorite characters are james and richie. james' character has drastically changed sinced the 2nd episode, but i like both versions of him.  

Sith Penguin

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:45 am
i hope this counts, but i like pokemon the movie 2000, solely for the reason that it has articuno, moltres, zapdos, and LUGIA. even the story is interesting. . .would have enjoyed it more if voices were changed. . .what would the japanese version be like? eek oh, yeah, and i love the song Melody plays, "Lugia's Song", i guess you could call it.  
Anime Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff