The Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:08 pm
Piper barely looked up from the book when Leo orbed in. "You let my sister die, roses can't make up for that." Piper said, the fury behaivor affecting her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:29 am
He set the roses down onto the bed. "I know and i'm sorry I couldn't save both of you." he said going over to her. "It's ok to be furious at me for saving you and not her. If you need me just yell." he said orbing back out before she could answer.  

Survey Report

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:51 am
Cole was hearing the arguement from downstairs and turned to Paige. "Ignore them, it's a marriage thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:43 am
''If that's what marriage is like, i don't think i want to get married,'' Paige said difiantly.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:34 pm
"A marriage thing, huh?" Phoebe asked Cole, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Marraige isn't always like that. Especially if you find someone you love, there are always going to be bumps and hurdles, though." She said, with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:29 pm
"Well, i could tell you one thing, honey," Cole began. "We know all about bumps and hurdles."  

lordbirch
Crew

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:36 pm
Phoebe smiled at him. "Yea, we have." She said, looking up the stairs, where she no long heard arguing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pm
"Hmm, i guess she stopped tearing out his throat," Cole commented, but when he saw the frightened look on Paige's throat, he quickly said. "I'm kidding!"  

lordbirch
Crew

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:11 pm
"You hope that you're kidding." Phoebe commented with a slight smile. "You never know in this house." She added, with a nervous chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:40 am
Cole just pierced his lips and then looked at Paige. "Don't worry, it's a very loving family!"  

lordbirch
Crew

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:58 pm
''I can tell.'' Paige said, ''Do they always argue? 'cause i wouldn't think such an anrgy person could run such a great club. No offense to your sister.' Piage added quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:53 pm
"She's not usually that angry. She's just a bit depressed, and enraged and she tries to keep it hidden, but with family she doesn't do so well." Phoebe said, remembering P3's sign and it's recent change.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Survey Report

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:08 pm
Leo orbed into the living room. "She's mad at me because I saved her and not Prue." he was depressed because of it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:30 am
''Are you a doctor, then?'' Paige asked referring to him saving Piper not Prue.  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Survey Report

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:34 pm
He sighed. "i'm their whitelighter." he said looking at Paige. "and yours."  
The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]