Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:15 am
Pagie smiled slightly, ''You know i always wanted to know who my birth family was. It just a shame we had to meet on such a sad occassion.'' She thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Phoebe nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure if you're ready, but if you are I can show you, our heritage." She said, with a smile. She was happy to share witchcraft with someone.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:06 am
''What do you mean our heritage?'' Paige asked wondering why Phoebe looked so happy about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:35 pm
"Paige, it runs in our family, we're witches." Phoebe said, calmly. "We cast spells, make potions, and more importantly protect innocents by vanquishing the demons who are after them." Phoebe said, trying not to scare her any more then she already was.  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:24 pm
''I need to sit down.'' Paige said wondering in to the living room and falling into a chair. ''Is that why i didn't get wounded by that ball thing?''  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 am
"Exactly, magic saved you," Cole said. "More precisely, your magic saved you."  

lordbirch
Crew

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Phoebe nodded, following Paige into the foyer. "I know it's a lot to take in, but.." Phoebe stopped, she didn't know what she could say. She's always accepted her powers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:20 am
''So i have powers? What is mine called and what can i do?'' Paige asked
(i know this is changing what originally happened but it's no fun if we know what's happening.LOL)
(I know!!!!! But i guess it's okay once we guide the storyline in the right direction.)  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:23 am
" . . . you can't run from it." Cole finished Phoebe's sentence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:37 am
''I know i can't run from it. I tried earlier but it felt so weird knowing if i told anyone i'd be put in a mental insitution. I didn't even know i had any magic in me until last night. What is my power?'' Paige asked  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:57 pm
"Prue's power was telekensis. Her trigger was anger. When she waved her hand, it worked, or when she squinted her eyes, but you're the only one who can realize your powers." Phoebe explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:58 am
''So could that be my power?'' Paige asked then squinted her eyes and tried to move a candle on the mantle piece. ''Nope not telekinesis.''  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lordbirch
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:52 am
"Try it again and this time, think about moving it." Cole suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:49 am
''Ok,'' She concerntrated on the candle and then blinked, nothing happened. ''That candles not going to move,'' SHe said pointing and it suddenly dissapeared and reappeared in her hand. ''Woah.''  

Funkcarla8
Crew

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:23 am
Phoebe smiled. "What were you saying about Telekensis not being your power?" Phoebe asked, still smiling.

Just then, Piper burst through the door, looking as though she'd been attacked by furies. "Another one vanquished." She said to herself with a smile, when she noticed Phoebe and Paige. She raised an eyebrow as she stopped, now facing them.  
The Charmed Ones-An RP Forum [CASTING!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff