Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:56 pm
Hook's Ship - Hold

"I'm fine, Rinoa, and you're fine, right?"

Looking back at him, Rinoa - for a moment - thought it was a tad bit ridiculous that Squall would ask her that particular question, especially when he had been the one who had been on the frontline. Yup, that was Squall, the man she had remembered; the one who had begun to think of others before himself.

Perhaps, Rinoa decided - with no small amount of affection, Squall had always thought of others before himself all along, and he just didn't know how to show it. He had been a lone wolf almost all his life, that was as far as she knew, and she supposed that his mildly anti-social behavior was more or less understandable.

Fiddling with the card, Rinoa watched, quite impressed, as Selphie and a couple of others disappeared. Carbuncle returned to her as well with a chirp, and she simply nodded. "Yeah, I'm doing fine, too." With a good-natured grin, she continued, feeling her earlier worry for him ease. "You were the one who got hit, remember?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:53 pm

After healing Tidus' arm, Aerith briefly asked him if it felt better, before turning to Cloud.

"...I guess I'm going to be punched, then. What happened?"

She couldn't help but grin at the comment. Walking over calmly and lightly punching him in the arm, "Serves you right for spacing out on me~" Aerith said in a sing-songy voice, laughter in her eyes.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the world cards. She flipped through them until she came across Edge. She smiled at the thought of finally going back to her home world after all these years.

"Hey, Cloud...let's go home" Aerith held up the card, waving it in the air slightly with a small grin on her face.

Trae prodigy

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 pm
Hook's Ship, Hold

"Ah....Rikku, isn't it? Like Leon suggested, it looks like I have to head for The World That Never Was... not entirely my choice, it seems." He shook his head, frowning. It had been a very long time since the teen had last set foot in that world, and he wasn't particularly excited about going back. Especially when he really wanted to accompany Paine. One hand still rubbed along the side of his ribcage, almost absently testing to make sure it was back to normal. Once his paranoid subconcious found it to be satisfactory, he shifted to crossing his arms over his chest, leaning back against the wall. The card in his pocket was disconcerting. Ienzo wondered how it had gotten there, in the first place, but he also was worried about what it held.

Or rather, what was up their sleeve now. Reluctantly, he pulled the jagged edged card from his pocket, turning it over between his fingers. The others seemed to be departing now, so there was no use in sticking around.

"Miss Rikku, if you could tell Paine that I'll meet up with her after this, it would be much appreciated." He gave a small smile and a nod to the girl before concentrating back on the card.

With a strange tug, he was pulled into darkness and the worlds rushed by as if they were right next to each other. it was going to be one hell of a headache he was going to have once he landed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 am
Hook's Ship - Hold

Leon shook his head, turning back to Rinoa. That was always like her, thinking of others before herself. Sometimes he really wished that she would put herself first sometimes. “He only knocked me off my feet. Don’t worry about me.”

The SeeD paused, watching Ienzo as he pulled his own card out. The ex-Nobody seemed to be on the right track. There was nothing else he could do for the boy. Leon, too, pulled out his own card and examined it.

It was strange… Such a small thing could unlock a path to the worlds. But why did Xeryim give them these? ‘To make things more interesting’?

”Rinoa,” He turned to the woman once again. “We are finished here. Perhaps we should go find Seifer now. He’s probably going to head back home as soon as he realizes he can.”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:20 pm
Hook's Ship - Hold

"Perhaps we should go find Seifer now. He’s probably going to head back home as soon as he realizes he can.”

Squall was probably right, and Rinoa knew that there was nothing much she - or either of them, for one - could do now, anyway. A few others were already gone, and as for the once who hadn't -- well, she gave them a cheerful wave that hinted at her excitement of going back home again. Well, it wasn't like Balamb Garden was technically her home, but the few people she knew back there were decent and Edea was caring enough for Rinoa to come to think of it that way.

And speaking of Balamb Garden...even she didn't know if anything bad would happen to Seifer. Even after the war with Ultimecia, Rinoa knew that the students of Garden did not exactly like Sorceresses, Rinoa included, but hey, at least she had Edea, right?

Nodding, and conveniently forgetting to inform her boyfriend of her popularity - or a tragic lack thereof - back in Garden, she took his hand and smiled brightly. How long had Squall been waiting for this moment, for the opportunity to return home, she didn't know, but she was willing to wager that he had probably been waiting for it for a long, long while now. "Yeah, we should. Come on, Squall, let's go home."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:41 am
"Ienzo!!" Rikku shouted. But he'd already left.

"Of course...of course I'll tell Paine..." she whispered. And with that, she set off for Spira.  

Quietly Losing Control

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:39 pm
Neverland--Hook's Ship--Hold

Cloud watched silently as Aerith grinned and punched him. As she spoke, her eyes were twinkling. He absolutely loved that looked in her eyes. He almost grinned at the thought. She really was gorgeous, wasn't she?

Aerith fiddled with some cards before holding up a card, waving it through the air lightly.

"Hey, Cloud...let's go home."

The swordsman smiled lightly at the thought. He'd been feeling a tad homesick himself. Just as he was about to reply, he hesitated. Sephiroth's voice sounded out hollowly in his head.

"You cannot kill Mother, Cloud, and you know it. Are you lying to yourself too, hm? If you listen closely..." the voice sounded, the tone dropping to a murmur. "...you can hear her speaking."

...And just when he thought Sephiroth was going to be quiet for a while. And not only that, he'd brought up something he'd been trying to deny just as much as the fact he could hear Sephiroth.

The quiet muttering of Jenova he'd heard while away from Gaia. The one trying to persuade him into stopping idiotic want to kill "her son" and join him in place of that option.

That hissing voice of The Calamity from the Skies sounded in his head. The words were faint and almost seemed to blend together, but Cloud knew immediately what they were. The thought of having both Sephiroth and Jenova speaking to him was not enthralling in the slightest.

"Stop speaking, Sephiroth. I don't care about you or Jenova. Just shut. Up.

Cloud nodded at Aerith, pushing the voices into the back of his thoughts.

"Yeah. Let's go home."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 pm
Ship's Hold

Aerith smiled happily at Cloud's words. Completely oblivious to the struggle that was going on inside his mind. She looked at the card, wondering how to work it.

Well, it looked like the others just closed their eyes and concentrated...maybe that was the trick.

Taking hold of Cloud's hand, so she wouldn't lose him in the transaction of worlds. Aerith closed her blue-green eyes and thought about her home. In her mind, her world was vivid and green. Full of life.

Anyone could tell the Cetra that it wasn't like that...but she knew...one day. It would be.

She felt herself be pulled suddenly through worlds, Aerith couldn't seem to open her eyes during this. She just hoped Cloud would be there when she got to Edge.

Trae prodigy

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:56 pm
Neverland--Hook's Ship--Hold

A smile brushed against Aerith's lips. The lips of the girl he loved since he'd laid eyes on her. Fair lids closed over mako-infested eyes as a minscule grin graced his lips.

Cloud felt a warm, small hand slip into his. The leather of his glove cracked slightly as he tightened his hand around Aerith's.

A soft, inhuman purr rang in his mind. Calling him. Beckoning him to answer. A dark shudder rippled through him. The Calamity from the Skies again. He pushed the voice aside forcefully, letting a single determination ring in his brain.

As soon as possible, Cloud would go to Nibelheim. His home town, and a place he despised with the fiercest of passions. He would go, and make a good point of not coming back until his career as a failed Sephiroth clone was over and done.

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff