Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty150

Romantic Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:42 pm
Hi, my name is Angel
I am 21 years old, and I am bisexual.
I never really dated anyone because I never seen myself as girlfriend material.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am
Not sure if I posted here yet but Im Cas. Im 23. Pansexual. Genderflud/Trans. And trying to currently get top surgery but Im waaay too nervous about it. But yeah. Hey guys. Trying to talk to more Trans people.  

Deyzuna

Anxious Smoker

Colour Me Burlesque

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:41 pm
Hiya, my name is Fionna. I identify as heterosexual but at the same time I am attracted to females, though I do not wish to pursue any kind of relationship with them in any manner further than platonic. I support equal rights of everyone so I thought it'd be nice to be in here. Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:33 pm
Ah.. Hello. My name is Nessa, and 16 years old. I'm bi-curious.
I thought it'd be nice to meet people who support equal rights like I do.

-Molest my Desire-

Timid Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 am
i'm chris (or you can call me pug or whatever you want). i'm a 25-year-old gay guy. i'm only sexually attracted to men but i have a girlfriend (who i haven't met in person yet but we've been together for 6 years) who i love in like some kind of deep romantic nonsexual way.
apparently some people think i look androgynous (seriously a bunch of guys add me on facebook thinking i'm a girl and then it gets awkward) but i'm not trying to. sweatdrop (i wear a lot of makeup and usually have long hair and sometimes wear a skirt or dress but as a guy. i'm not trying to look like a woman.)
i joined this guild because i want to just chat to people and make friends and this seemed like a friendly place~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:31 am
Pugnacious Banana
i'm chris (or you can call me pug or whatever you want). i'm a 25-year-old gay guy. i'm only sexually attracted to men but i have a girlfriend (who i haven't met in person yet but we've been together for 6 years) who i love in like some kind of deep romantic nonsexual way.
apparently some people think i look androgynous (seriously a bunch of guys add me on facebook thinking i'm a girl and then it gets awkward) but i'm not trying to. sweatdrop (i wear a lot of makeup and usually have long hair and sometimes wear a skirt or dress but as a guy. i'm not trying to look like a woman.)
i joined this guild because i want to just chat to people and make friends and this seemed like a friendly place~

Welcome aboard Chris. :3  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PlatinumM00N

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 pm
Pugnacious Banana

Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 pm
Uhm, I'm Suta. Yeah. I'm a gay guy.... Yeah. If you'd like to know me better, just drop me a message. I promise I don't bite. c:  

SutaBear

Man-Hungry Bear

bunni the witch

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:46 am
Heeyy, I'm Sibley. I'm 23 and I am a lesbian!
I started out dating guys, and partied to much which led me to get pregnant, which is ok. Now I have a beautiful little boy.
I've only ever dated women, and I absolutely see myself getting married to one!I love all animals, I am into super cute things and I wish I could draw. lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:29 pm
Hi i'm Jil,
I am a Pansexual 21 year old.
I haven't been vary open with people about it because i never thought much about it; it always seemed normal to me.  

Pupur

Bucktoothed Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100

Joe_the_Merman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm
Hey im Joe, im Gay, and im 15 and yeah smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:26 pm
Hi, I'm Natalia/Nathan/Niko, seventeen years old, and I'm androsexual, panromantic and genderfluid.
Nice to meet you all c:

Cherry_Sugar_Pop

High-functioning Sex Symbol

oDuu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 pm
Hi, my name is Kole
I am 16 years old, and I am gay.
I'm also very shy... o\w//o  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games