Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
You know your a Holic 'Holic' if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:51 am
if you try to set your ring up so that it omits a bunch of black smog all the time. creepy... eek
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:52 am
if you run around trying to hit butterflys with a staff you might me a holic holic.
if you find your self at strange places befor you know it you might be a holic holic .
if you find yourself being orders around by strange creepy but very pretty older girls you might be a holic holic.
if every time you see a new strange chinnese food shop you think there might be to foxes running it you might be a holic holic
if you complane about you pinky being stiff or you cant move your body much you might be a holic holic.
if you fall in love with a strange girl that can fly you might be a holic holic lol
ok thats all i have for now lol  

ladyeve84

ladyeve84

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:55 am
ladyeve84
if you run around trying to hit butterflys with a staff you might me a holic holic.
if you find your self at strange places befor you know it you might be a holic holic .
if you find yourself being orders around by strange creepy but very pretty older girls you might be a holic holic.
if every time you see a new strange chinnese food shop you think there might be to foxes running it you might be a holic holic
if you complane about you pinky being stiff or you cant move your body much you might be a holic holic.
if you fall in love with a strange girl that can fly you might be a holic holic lol
ok thats all i have for now lol

in that 2end one i ment to say orderd lol sorry i posted be for i whent over it again lol well i think i have one more
if you read all the mang watch the movie and seen some of the anime and then go and compare them you might be a holic holic.
i havent done that yet but planning on it lol j/k  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:55 am
On "spirit days" at school, you wear Chobits ears, wings and bring a flute. Whenever someone asks what your supposed to be you look behind them in horror and say, "Do you see that?" And when they ask what it is you give them a ''monkey paw'' and tell them to use it wisely. Then you walk away and the next time you talk to them act like nothing has happened.
[[And that's why no one will sit next to me at lunch.]]  

Auranstlar

Auranstlar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:43 am
Zelly-fangirl
when u do a google search for shops in japan in hopes of finding Yuuko's

That is so fun! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:47 am
-Use Yuuko's reasonings and apply them to everyday life, and for lecturing purposes.
-If you INSIST upon cosplaying as one of the Dashi twins for Storybook Character Dress Up Day (God..even if we have a crazy hair day..I'm so there. XD)
-Blame everything on inevitability and fate.

Homicidal Fangirl

Auranstlar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:33 am
Homicidal Fangirl
-Use Yuuko's reasonings and apply them to everyday life, and for lecturing purposes.
-If you INSIST upon cosplaying as one of the Dashi twins for Storybook Character Dress Up Day (God..even if we have a crazy hair day..I'm so there. XD)

I do that normally...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:54 am
Auranstlar
Homicidal Fangirl

I do that normally...

.....Wow. XD  

Homicidal Fangirl

Auranstlar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:33 pm
Homicidal Fangirl
Auranstlar
Homicidal Fangirl

I do that normally...

.....Wow. XD

It's fun! I really do the first and third ones. We don't have a spirit day like that!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:46 am
ninja  

ladyeve84

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:47 pm
If you complain constantly about having a boss who drinks too much and orders you around and doesn't care if you live or die...even though you're currently unemployed.

If you run screaming in the other direction at the very mention of a pinky promise.

If you randomly drop to the ground screaming that evil spirits are trying to eat you.

If you start carrying a bow around and obsessively following your love interest, telling them that you're supposed to protect the idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:57 pm
Calliope Della Corte
If you complain constantly about having a boss who drinks too much and orders you around and doesn't care if you live or die...even though you're currently unemployed.

If you run screaming in the other direction at the very mention of a pinky promise.

If you randomly drop to the ground screaming that evil spirits are trying to eat you.

If you start carrying a bow around and obsessively following your love interest, telling them that you're supposed to protect the idiot.

Everytime someone makes a pinky promise, I sing the yubikiri song. XD

Homicidal Fangirl

X_Strawberry_heaven_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:41 pm
- if you TRY TRY TRY to make your hair stick straight and styled like yuko. (and you dress like yuko and act like yuko too)
- if you tell a random guy he will work for you if he wants a wish granted.
- if you hear someone say 'how did i get here?' you say "it's inevitable."
- if you play outside in the sandbox with a pendant and staring at it to try and make it move.
- if you take handkercheif and fold them and recite spells every time you lose the remote.

(1, 2, and 5 apply to me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:10 pm
if you sit in the doorway of a frequented room in your house and say ,as every person walks in, that they have a bad face  

solardancer
Crew

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:32 pm
(i do this) if you tell someone that they jinxed something and they're all like, nuh uh!! you say, words can bind not only you but other ppl and things.

(this too)or if you pass by a psychic, you go in to see if they are breaking the "rules" and then tell them what the rules are, and walk off.  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff