Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
The Official "What's your Favorite Pokemon?" Topic Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite aspect of Pokemon?
  The wonderous Pokemon themselves duh!
  The characters and story always had me coming back.
  The adventureous world. *Dreamy sigh*
  Action packed battles!
  Strategy, I like to work my brain.
  I am merely...a collecter.
View Results

Mikallen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:37 pm
Dearest Pokemon Trainers, it is I, Mikallen. I am here to formulate a topic that everyone can be a part of, that is concerning your favorite Pokemon. Everyone has a favorite for their own reasons, now you can post them here.

This isn't just limited to Pokemon themselves, but it also is home to favorite Pokemon types, just be sure to stay on topic.

I just have a few ground rules:

1 - While eveyone can post, try to be at least slightly descriptive. "I like Mew cuz it's cute" is fine, but it woudln't hurt to expand on it.
2 - I know you guys are a nice bunch, but I can't go without saying this - No Flaming. Any and all flaming will be seriously looked upon by myself and Aire

And with that, go crazy you Pokefreaks! :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:59 pm
I like Fearow and Duskull. I've always disliked the popular or cute ones, preferring those more real or interesting. My favorite types are fighting and ghost, opposites, strangely enough.  

[ estuary ]

Lavish Strawberry

Mikallen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:15 pm
Cho__Hakkai
I like Fearow and Duskull. I've always disliked the popular or cute ones, preferring those more real or interesting. My favorite types are fighting and ghost, opposites, strangely enough.
I too have always preferred Fearow, especially compared to Pidgeot. It is just a better Pokemon in general and can learn much better moves.

Duskulls are really cool too, although they tend to be on the creepy side. o_O We need more neat Ghost Pokemon like those.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:08 am
Suicune and Umbreon.

*Suicune is extremely beautiful in my eyes, as you guys have heard nonstop from my big mouth. Its defense and special defense is surperb, but the attack isnt as great, but I mostly depend on my defense.

*Umbreon has excellent defense and special defense. Some people hate my Umbreons (celestialsunshine to be specific) because they can't get them off their feilds. Also breeded Umbreons can be really useful with electric moves (thanks to Jolteon parents)  

CelestialSuicune

Sylux719

Shadowy Rogue

9,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:27 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:42 pm
My passion lies with the Fire type Pokemon. My absolute favorite Pokemon is the Cyndaquil-Quilava-Typhlosion bunch. He's (mine was male) is the coolest starter in my eyes. It's Blaze ability is nice for those close battle.

I believe my favorite may change with the new Diamond and Pearl roster. My ideal Pokemon is a Fire/Dark type. To my knowledge Houndour/Houndoom are the only ones with this type. They were also in party along with Typhlosion. Well, I'll sign off for now. Later guys.  

Arthur Sataine

puppehluff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:47 pm
I really love electric types. Raichu (who, by the way, is much better than its more popular version, Pikachu), Jolteon, Lanturn, Ampahros, Manectric..they're awesome. I don't know why, but they just have this...thing...I like about them. Also, the electric pokemon in my party somehow end up being levels higher than my other ones, despite my attempts at evening out the levels.

Ironically, one that I might consider my absolute favorite pokemon ever is weak against electric types.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, I looooove Wailmer.

They're just so adorable. How can you resist that goofy little grin? It looks all oblivious and clueless, like it doesn't know wha's going on around it and doesn't give a care smile

Gotta lvoe the Wailmer.

Also, I really like Miltank. Cows are always awesome. And Miltank are adorable.

And that's my little speech smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:58 am
I love so many of them, but I'll just post a few. whee

You all saw that coming huh?
My first ever Psychic Pokemon while playing the Pokemon games. Never let me down once. Not to mention her sprite's pretty. x3 <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I've always loved these two. I'm not quite sure why, I just have. Besides, Bulbasaur and Charmander are adorable! Classics starters, and in my opinion, are the best. whee heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As for legendaries, I'd pick these two. They both are cute and I've always loved them both.

Some others that I love are Cyndaquil, Ampharos, Charmander, Horsea, and Kingdra.
The main reasons are they they are cute, adorable, and never let me down in battles. <3

Mitsuko`

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250

Andragoran
Vice Captain

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:17 am
I love fire types. Fire has always fascinated me, it's beautiful, devastating, and unpredictable.

As for favourite Pokemon, my first vote goes to Charmander/Charmelon/Charizard. I think part of this love stems back to way back when I watched Anya take out Misty with a level 37 Charizard in red version. Plus, Charizard can't be hit with EQ...which also makes me very happy. ninja

Vulpix/Ninetales - Foxes are beautiful animals to begin with, and giving them the fire attribute just made them even better. heart

I'm also a fan of the little guys, AKA the "Under Used" Pokemon. For instance, Ekans/Arbok. I don't know why, but that serpentine Pokemon has always appealed to me. Probably going back to when my level 16 Ekans beat a level 63 Chansey with Toxic and Wrap. That's some serious lovin' right there.

Psyduck/Golduck - I always thought Psyduck was a cutie, but the first time I saw Golduck I was very excited. It was all graceful and elegant and tough!

There are more, but I need to think on it a little longer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 am
My all time, top favorite Pokemon of them all is...Pikachu. I know it seems noobish, but I've always liked Pikachu...and Electric type Pokemon have always been some of my favorites. I can't really explain it, but I just really, really like Pikachu.

I also really like Blaziken and Sharpedo. They are awesome, powerful, and they both have a unique type combination that makes them very versitile in battle...in short, they just rock out loud.

As for Legendary Pokemon, I love Jirachi. I actually have a Jirachi on my Ruby version, and the little fellow is actually quite awesome...don't think I could have beaten the Elite Four without him ^_^  

Tel-Jilad Squirrel

Headstrong Bookworm

darkmag07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:03 pm

I like anything Fire type. Some specific pokemon include:
Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Houndoom, Arcanine, Flareon

I also like a ton of Dark pokemon now that I think about it:
Tyranitar, Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom

Way too many to say. I'll just throw out a few more that I like though:
Dragonite, Gyrados, Kingdra, Flygon, Metagross, Raichu, Jolt/Vapor/Espeon, Eevee, Pidgeot.

All legendary pokemon are also pretty cool in my book.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Charizard has always been my favorite. Something compelled me to choose the Fire type when I was a wee first-grade lad, and I was not disappointed in the qtqtqt look of Charmander, the determined look of Charmeleon, and the powerful [but still qt gonk ] look of Charizard. Not to mention, he's the only Pokémon I've ever raised to level 100.

Oh yes, my FireBlast-Flamethrower-Fissure Charizard owned above all others. cool

Sexual Innuendo

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

TeaFlower565

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:09 pm
I've been a fan of psychics for almost ever. When I was little, I always wanted to catch a Squirtle. I also love Raichus. Look at the Raichu! LOOK AT IT!

Is ADORABLE! Another favorite of mine who everyone should know by now is...

Seriously, who saw that? I LOVE Mewtwo and Raichu!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:34 pm
I adore water pokemon, so a few of my favorites are Milotic, Swampert, Gyarados (I always have enough patience to raise a Magikarp...*gasp*), Vaporeon, Dewgong...well almost all the water pokemon. A few non water pokemon I love are Gardevoir, Ninjask (it's so damn useful in battle!) and Blissey.

Fav legendaries are Suicune, Kyogre, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Articuno.  

Fluffy Star

Max Slasher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:06 pm
Flareon and Jolteon.

Jolteon because its fast and my favorite character from anything ever is fast. Sonic the Hedgehog anyone? I would pay to see a race between Jolteon and Sonic. :3

Flareon because I can imagine falling asleep in its warm fur.  
Gaian Pokemon Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff