Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Abilities...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm
I can sometimes sense things before they happen, for example, I'll randomly think of a person who I haven't seen in a while, and then, I'll see them within a few hours.

Also, I'm not sure if this is coincidence or not, but sometimes, If I learn about something, that thing will start popping up everywhere. For example, once when I was little, we were buying Adirondack chairs for our deck. Then, in school, somebody mentioned them, and Mom asked me too look something up in the phone book, and lo and behold, there was a picture of an Adirondack chair as soon as I opened it. Yeah... it's just wierd...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:39 am
I'm not really sure if I actually HAVE any abilities because it seems like these things just happen to me and choose to come and go as they please.

So I have had dreams before and then like the next day or maybe a week or so after my dream it's like exactly the same situation. I have a feeling of dejavu all the time, like I've already gone through whatevers going on. I also seem really talented with Tarot cards. My predictions almost always seem to come true or be really close. I'm not sure if it's an ability or I'm just crazy but I see things. Like I'll be sitting up in the middle of the night on the computer...it's actually happened at school before too actually, and I see like a shadow. Thats the only thing I can describe it as..it's these dark..things and they kind of crawl along the walls and ceiling or..whatever. The first few times I saw them I was so scared..and I'm never sure if I really see anything because I always see them just out of the corner of my eye....Yeah it sounds like i'm crazy  

Roxximajor

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 am
I dream and sometimes they come true or things happen in reality like the same things I saw in my dream.

Then there is this prediction or something. One time while I was bored, I decided to cut strips of paper and write things on them like -you get bad luck- -you're going to be hold upped- -you'll win the lottery- etc etc... and rolled it up and I tried it on my classmate when I was grade 5 and she got bad luck and she bumped her head many times on the ceiling when she was decorating for the Christmas party. Then next was my mother, she got the hold upped thing and she got pick pocketed instead(lucky we got through all the trouble) so she forbid me to do it again and I also stopped looking at the clouds since every time I look at it and see an image form and predict something, it comes true and it was very scary Dx.

I can also sense ghosts and saw my grandfather's ghost once when I was little. My grandmother(mother's side) said when I was still young, I got possessed by a black dwarf and I kept vomiting poop O_o. Well I believe her since I keep seeing(what I guessed to be my guardian...I think)a black shadow following me. One when my sister's we're walking alone and there was three shadows instead of one and it was bald. We looked around and we saw nobody owned that shadow. I was the only one who saw it but my sister missed it.

It came and go so fast xD.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 pm
dark_angel_32189
I sometimes know something's going to happen before it does. Like sometimes I'll know that someone's fixing to call and I'll know who it is before I answer it (without looking at the caller id). Like one time I was at my grandparents house and I was sitting in the dining room with my mom and Mamaw and I got a strange feeling and I walked all the way to the back of the house and picked up my cellphone to see if anyone had called and right as I picked it up it rang.

And sometimes I'll be listening to the radio and a song will pop into my head and then when the next song comes on it was that song I was thinking. This one time I was looking for songs on the internet and I typed in this one band in the search thingy and I started singing this song (I had actually never heard the song before and I didn't know it was by that band) and when I clicked on the first link that song started playing.

Sometimes things that happen in my dreams will happen the next day.

I have that very thing happen with me all the time!  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alureah The Protector

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:36 pm
So.. I just figured out something about myself today..
I did a ritual last night (dragon magick type stuff) and after that I have been able to hear people's thoughts. It occurred to me during my first our language arts and we were watching a movie. No one was talking, and during a silent part of the movie, it sounded like the entire room started talking at the same time. I turned my head to look around while the voices were occurring and no one was moving their lips, speaking, anything.
My friend behind me is also a psychic-hearer-dude and he could hear my thoughts so he was giggling at me while I was spazzing out. He said if I concentrated enough I could hear one individual's thoughts, I tried, but I guess I was too ADD because of all the voices.
Also: I guess I can say I am an 'empath' or however you guys say it. Whenever my best friends are feeling moppy but don't look it, I always know. Even when they seem the happiest in the world, it's like I can see right through them. Also, I notice auras and whenever their auras change during their little emotional fits, I see it. I dunno, I can also feel it too, when I touch their arm or whatever, I can see their emotions and sometimes what's going on in their head.
Uh, for the dreaming, I see things coming before it happens too, but they're usually the ones that happen months to years later. I saw my best friends (today) before I met them. The dream was: Me walking in the woods accompanied by a white wolf and a white tiger, and a eagle flying above my head. I knew the eagle was me, but the wolf and the tiger I didn't know, but I knew they were my friends. I had this dream when I was eight. I met my two best friends when I was 14, and to my luck my friend Andrew has a wolf spirit (can't explain it) and my friend Julee has a white tiger spirit. I saw it in them both and they told me after wards about their spirit animals.
Lately the quick-dreams I have is about conversations I'll be having or upcoming tests before the teacher scheduals it. They're kinda pointless to me XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm
well i am a clairvoyen, i can hear, see, and talk 2 spirts, buuut lately, when ive had a bf, this has happended 2 me twice so i know its not coincidental, and well, id have a dream right and itd be about atleast 1 of there family members. and id tell em about it the next morning or what ever, ive never met there family members, (as they are outta state) but okay the first time with my very first hardcore love (that fell apart)

i dremnt his room in almost exact detail perfectly, (only thing wrong was the bedspread) and i saw his dad and i described him perfectly, he freaked out,

my old ex another hardcore love that ended,

i described his grandma (not by marrige or blood) its just what he called her, and lived with her, perfectly to full detail he freaked out as well... so i know its not coincedental.... but what would u call that?  

Cloud_Murasama

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blackdemondreams

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 am
I have a strong sense of empathy, because of this I'm good at reading people. I also have prophetic dreams. Also my close friends and I have this weird esp thing. We'll know what each other is thinking before they say it.

When I was younger I could manipulate the winds kinda like pyrokenesis but with wind. I started denying my gifts on the "advice"of my sunday school teacher because it was the devil's work. rolleyes I've regretted it ever since.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:23 pm
I suppose what I have is an extremely calming aura.
Most people say that being around me has a great relaxing effect on them. *shrugs*  

yashaki

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm
I can spot liars.

You don't really require magic to do that though.

But I have dreams, yes I do. And these dreams... they make no sense mad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm
@ -Erik-
Most dreams don't make sense to me either xD And I asked my friend who introduced me to Wicca said that that's how dreams work until either the dream comes true oooor you figure it out at the very end. *shrugs*  

Alureah The Protector

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Alureah Protectorr
@ -Erik-
Most dreams don't make sense to me either xD And I asked my friend who introduced me to Wicca said that that's how dreams work until either the dream comes true oooor you figure it out at the very end. *shrugs*

So... what do you think descending through hell to fight Satan using a bowl of homemade ice cream and playing basket ball with him after the EPIC battle means?  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am
Well... A little while back after a family death a weird thing happened, well, I really like to draw, see..? And, well, after I drew I kept them all in a pile, y'know just for safe keeping.? In my cabinet and well,these pictures that I drew actually happened in the future! In one of my classes before, I drew a picture of a woman pregnant (I know what you're probably thinking, there's probably loads of women who get pregnant daily!) However, the next day one of my friend's mum became pregnant and she looked like my picture.
One of my other picture's were a gravestone, with some writing on and then two day's later my friend's grandad died... And on the gravestone I drew it said 'beloved grandad, father and uncle.' It freaked me out, and I have also had a few dream's that have come true the next day or week... Now, I don't like too draw, it did freak me out and to this day it still does...

Porgiie

Sparkly Gawker

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:36 pm
You shouldn't let a gift or freak accident destroy your love of drawing. Part of why they may have worked the way they did is because of the Law of Attraction. You willed it into existence with natural powers. The more you think about something the more likely it is that it will come to pass.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:29 pm
I can sense people's feelings (living or dead). It comes in handy when I'm around new people. I know who I should talk to and who I can say what to, etc.

I get "that" feeling before something bad happens.

I also dream the future a bit but I'm never sure until it starts happening unfortunately.

I used to be able to subconsciously communicate with people I was close to when I was younger.  

The_Count_of_Capieville

Somberaiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Empath. I am very strongly in tune with peoples emotions and catch their mood quickly. Almost uncontrollably.

But sometimes I can feel a spirit (not see or hear) and am filled with whatever emotion they have. I don't know what this is called exactly. But sometimes I can feel someone next to me and I get sad, or angry, or scared. What is this called?

Another thing (which rle scares me) is that I can sometimes feel another being, and I am overwhelmed with a fear that renders me almost immobile. It feels like I can't breath and than I see flashes as if lightening is in the room. One time when I felt this, I was trying to sleep. I felt like I was falling trough air and then I heard a little girls voice mumbling but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I could still see everything around me, like my cat jump from the bookshelf to the bed and I could still feel my fiance sleeping beside me. Than I heard a very loud bang and it was like nothing had happened, except my heart was racing and I had broken into a cold sweat. What is this? What was/am I experianceing?  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff