Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:24 am
xd Ticket bought for going to Merica this November

confused Being asked lots of hard questions in work

crying It's only the first of August.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:54 pm
biggrin Air conditioning is fixed

biggrin Have a decent work schedule for the next two weeks.

sad Massive fight with my brother continues; it's been two weeks and we still haven't spoken. Do I cave in and call the a**, or continue to be somewhat petty and let messages be channeled via my mother?

sad No rain for many, many days. I'm getting desperate.  

Kesseire

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:42 pm
surprised : I challenge for my Sigil soon.

gonk : I have the sniffles

confused : Vambraces won't be ready in time to help with an altrication I am prepping for.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:11 am
biggrin : Scored a perfect 99 on my placement exam. In 23 minutes. For an exam that was supposed to take an hour.

smile : I found out that hot corned beef on a rye bagel with mayonnaise is very close to heaven on earth.

neutral : Due to financial aid issues, I can only take one course this semester, but at least I can take one course this semester.

sad : My registration slot is eight hours after Final Registration begins.

emo : My heart has no idea what it's doing. My mind has a rather hazy notion of what my heart's doing as well.  

Henry Dorsett Case

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 am
biggrin I had irresponsible fun yesterday. (And lotsa exercise.)

cry Behind my left ear really hurts.

neutral Work later on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:02 am
biggrin Hooray for irresponsible fun!

sad It's early in the morning and my brother stole my shower

confused Flute lesson today  

Pelta

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:10 am
biggrin I've had an old friend/boss (in this company) pass my cv to the Web Tech Officer so I'm in with a good chance
neutral If I get the job, I lose the 5k potential bonus, but get a payrise.
cry I'm still working on 256MB of RAM here.
crying There's a fluffy on M&R who refuses to listen to logic  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:39 pm
Happy: Going to the movies today with Isaac and his friends. Tomorrow starts the weekend, which means I get free minutes (and no roaming) on my cell phone, so I can call my friends back in Pennsylvania.

Crappy: He's at work again. I get so damned bored when he's at work, and I can only watch the Nicktoons channel for so many hours. Harumph.

Indifferent: I hope his friends don't think I'm a nutter. ninja  

queertastrophy

Amber Ocean

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:59 am
Happy: I got to talk to my girlfriend before she left for New York for 5 days.

Indifferent:
I have to spend time with my grandparents today.

Crappy: My girlfriend is on vacation for 5 days - which means I won't get to talk to her or anything of the sort.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:47 am
biggrin It's a bank holiday weekend so, even though today's Sunday, no work tomorrow.
neutral I could do with an extra half gig of RAM on my own Mac. The system I use for generating the October pressies for peoples in the Mericas uses 1.04 GB of RAM to render, leaving my system with only half a gig to play with.
cry It's raining. I had planned on bringing a load of people to meet my Forest and the weather's just not condusive. She only really shines during the sun, I love Her all seasons, but I know how to tread Her paths without getting mucky.
crying My shoulder's have been tense all week and I don't have the time or money to get to a chiropracter.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Starlock

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:00 am
I feel hated.

Enough said.

cry  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:43 pm
Starlock
I feel hated.

Enough said.

cry

I'm sorry you feel hated...if it's any conselation I don't hate you - trust me though - I know how it feels.

I feel really sick, and the end of summer quarter is this Thrusday - which means work work work. Ugh.

Amber Ocean

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:28 pm
biggrin Happy: I had fun with my friends today, we went to a hands on science-type museum.

gonk Crappy: Wal-Mart hasn't called me about that job yet.

neutral Indifferent: For the first time in 3 months I smoked a cigarette today.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:28 pm
biggrin Um. I don't know. There was a cool sword class at my dojo tonight.

sad ******** menstruation.

:X I've been generally feeling terrible for the past few days.

scream I have gotten so little writing done this summer. And I feel like it's over. And I feel like I should have worked harder all my life and been a ******** doctor or something. And I feel like the rest of my brother's life is just going to be a miserable shithole, and that isn't ******** fair and it will never be fair, and yes, life isn't fair, but why the ******** does it have to be unfair to him? Because even though he's 18 he's just a little ******** kid, he has the mental capacity of a 9 year old and soon he's going to be all alone and it isn't god damn fair. He's going to be a nine year old for the rest of his life and then he's going to ******** die, a nine year old boy trapped in this tiny body with a beard and crow's feet around his eyes, and he's going to ******** die, probably before he's thirty. And there isn't a single thing to be done about it. He's not going to suddenly grow up and get a job and find a girl and settle down and have kids. He's going to live in my parents' house and then he's going to die. And there's nothing to be done about it. And I could have been a doctor or a lwayer or a politician or a mother ******** astronaut if I wanted to, there isn't a single ******** thing in the entire universe that I couldn't do, because I'm ******** smart and I'm healthy, and I just didn't.

And there isn't any god or any justice in the world, or anything good that's going to come out of it. It's all just bullshit. Everything is ******** bullshit and I can't even ******** take it. I can't even listen to him talk because of the way he sounds. He's alive in that way that nine-year-olds are and he's going to be dead some day, and there just isn't anything out there for him. It's all just nothing, and some day he's going to know that and I think that's going to ******** kill him. It's like maybe, you know, that's why the kids with his syndrome die so young. I know it's idiotic. But I just feel like one day they wake up and they're like, "Holy s**t, there's nothing for me. I'm never going to reach the top shelf. I can never move out of my parents' house. I'll never get married or have kids or maybe get a job," and then they just lie down and ******** die. I know that's stupid, but I just feel like that. Jesus Christ.  

Kalyani Srijoi

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:33 pm
biggrin Got hired to a new job...
sad ...because I had to find a new once since I got fired from my old one...
confused ...so now I work at Panara Bread. sweatdrop  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces