Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Kiss Me By Ze Garden Gate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:25 am
crappy: my step-father's drunk again and trying to bust in my room. fat bald one doesn't realize i baught and installed a doorknob with a lock on it. i think he's about to break a hole in my door, and my step-brothe's still in his room playing video games.

happy: hmm.... my puppy, Miko is in here with me, barking at the door

indiferent: i have a plate of cookies I made myself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:33 am
crappy: i just ate all of my cookies, and i need a smirnoff... no i'm not an alchoholic... i just need a bottle to calm me down so i don't go beat the living s**t out of my step-father... i'm sorry. i'm mad. he always tries to go after me.,, not his alchoholic son who's just playing video games, not caring about me, because nobody really does. my mom tries, but without meaning to i always make her sad or mad or depressed. she has alot of mood swings.

happy: i'm going to my sister's house tonight and i'm cooking her some of my famouse spaggetti and my pacan cheese cake(i made the recipe myself) we're going to have a movie marathon, and her landlord's letting me keep Miko, my siberian husky, there while i stay there. i'm sneaking out of the window, my mom knows, and i'm getting in her car and we'll go. we're going to have so much fun

indifferent: i need to get a job, because i gotta pay for alot of my own stuff, and i'm tired of my family having to shoplift just to get by, i'm going to find a job, and move in with my other sister, ont he other side of texas!  

Kiss Me By Ze Garden Gate

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:20 am
Crappy: My friend called to tell me that he got married. Got married. He didn't tell me before the ceremony so I could attend and give him my support. I'm happy for him, but it kind of stings, you know?

Happy: I'm doing well with budgeting my money. At this rate, I'll have at least $400 to spoil my Isaac with when I visit in July/August.

Indifferent: I need to get my kitty some more cat treats today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 am
Happy: I'm going to Florida for a week. Me + Florida = luff. Especially Universal Islands of Adventure.

Crappy: As I mentioned elsethread, my gout is acting up and I'm having an intermittent toothache.

Indifferent: I cut my hair today. I'm not entirely sure I like how it looks, but it's not bad.  

Henry Dorsett Case

Orion-Blacknuckle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:16 pm
Happy: I was recently struck by creative inspiration, a rare occurrence in my life, and have been constructing a mask which may eventually lead into the creation of an entire outfit to match.

Crappy: I have tendencies to be pulled back into depression from sad past events in my life, which is then added on top of the problems I'm having with various relationships of friends, relatives, and those that I love, and the always re-occurring troubled images of a future where all of this has failed and I'm left with absolutely nothing to survive on.

Indifferent: People say Superman Returns was both a good and bad movie. I don't really care either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm
Happy: I've finally found a guild on Gaia that has answers I've been seeking (thanks, PFRC).

Crappy: I'm having trouble remembering all the questions I wanted to ask. sad

Indifferent: I got a B on my C++ programming midterm.  

Sevendreams

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:29 pm
surprised : Swashbuckling this weekend.

gonk : Had a rather nasty arguement with a friend.

confused : Once more, into the breach...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:45 pm
Happy: im going to get to move out of the horrible house i have been living in to a place with a stove.

crappy: the place is expencive we need 350 dollars today to be able t move in if we dont get it we wont be able to move in to that house and i really dont want to move in with my b/f's parents either one of them.

other: once again this didnt help anything but it didnt make it worse.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:42 pm
happy: ivehad an eye opening summer

Angry: No matter how much i try to help people with ym spellwork, it always seems to blow up into soemthign otu of my control, and apparently when you call upon more than three 'dark' dieties they tend to do anythign they want...

indifferent. I've learned a bit from this...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:39 pm
Not that I'm in a bad mood, but I feel like posting here. blaugh

Happy: I quit my shitty job. I've never felt better.

Crappy: I still need to finish packing.  

queertastrophy

Pelta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:23 am
sad : I'm stuck between two choices: Stay with my boyfriend and be miserable or leave my boyfriend and be miserable. Either way don't sound too good.

biggrin :I'm starting teaching again today

confused : It rained last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:45 am
I'm so gonna have to split this one up a bit more than the standard three...

biggrin : TURKEY SANDWICH. I cannot explain how much I love a turkey sandwich. It's just below roast beef on pumpernickel, or corned beef on rye.

smile : My research skills are getting better, even if I can't always comment on the results.

neutral : I take a basic placement exam tomorrow for my university - this'll determine, pretty much, that I have to go into freshman English instead of remediation.

sad : I chickened out on a post. Big time. Posted it then deleted it. I just didn't want to open myself for further attack.

emo : Anime elitists.
"Don't read that manga; it's by an AMERICAN!" Said gaijin is a friend of mine.
"Don't watch Naruto; it's what everyone's watching!" This is like the reverse of argumentum ad populum.  

Henry Dorsett Case

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:50 am
sad : New killer deadline of doom, end of today for documentation.

biggrin : Skype rocks

confused : It rained last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:47 am
Happy: It's 6:46 a.m. There's nothing to be happy about yet.

Sad: I feel like my girlfriend pushed me away when I really needed her...

Indifferent:
I have to go to school today. I'm taking 15 credits in the summer...

Amber Ocean

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:23 am
Happy: I survived my flight, and I'm now in Washington, having a lot of fun. Tomorrow's my sweetie's twenty-first birthday (and we all know what that means...party (and booze)! dramallama ).

Crappy: Isaac and I bickered a lot today, mostly because I was grumpy about a lack of sleep, and he was miffed about having to wake up early to go to work. Also, their septic tank is messed up, so we're not allowed to run water or anything.

Indifferent: I have to call my mommy tomorrow and have her tell me the serial code (or whatever it is) in my math textbook so I can do my homework from over here (it's an online course).  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff