Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 am
Fiddlers Green
Deoridhe
...I'm never sure how much is attention whoring and how much isn't, but I suppose a cryptic post is the worst sort of attention whoring in existence, ne?

eek
sweatdrop
neutral
sad
cry
crying
gonk
I often accidently end up crypto-posting.

....if it's accidental it doesn't count! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:59 am
scream Go walk off a bridge you ******** Leo Treitler person! I hope you die and never existed and wrote this horrendous music article on your ******** historiography that I'm supposed to read for tomorrow and write an assessment on for my b***h of a style and presentation teacher. You deserve to be slowly ground to pieces with thumbscrews for being such a pompous arrogant a** who can't write a single coherent, easily understood sentence. Go back to goddamn gradeschool and learn how to write a ******** article you shitfaced ******** and stop trying to sound so goddamn intellectual by using long words that you DON'T NEED TO! GOOD AUTHORS ARE CONCISE, NITWIT, NOT CONVOLUTED, LONGWINDED PRICKS! If I wrote like you I would ******** FAIL my English course. Go walk off a ******** bridge and save me the effort of tracking you down and slowly dismembering your fingers so you NEVER inflict this kind of torture on music students again. ******** musicology bullshit.
Grrr...
xp Four cups of coffee in the morning makes me hyper angry.
biggrin : Saw a good omen.
xd : Teehee it's a secret!  

Pelta

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:12 am
evil Being trolled by one of our own is so much crap.

talk2hand Someone not realizing that Wica and Wicca are not the same thing.

scream When a troll invites fluffies, it get maddening.

eek ******** it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:24 am
^ Now I'm confused... confused

I also realised I only ever get this pissed off when bad writers abuse my language. I don't even get this angry when people abuse me.

Maybe that isn't a good thing...  

Pelta

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:17 am
crying One of my apps, written in Javascript to be compatible with IE6 and FF, doesn't work in IE7
cry I have to start using Windows XP to use IE7
confused When I told the junior I needed her machine, she just told me to install XP on mine rather than use hers. FFS, she's a junior develeper, I'm the senior. I say do this, she should just ******** do it.
smile I like this workstation, it's nice and private and no one walks behind me
biggrin I think I'll make a move to make this a permanent thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:47 am
I didn't do some of my work or go to some of my classes this week and lied to my girlfriend about it.

Makes me wish I could just confess and be absolved, because boy do I repent.  

TheDisreputableDog

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:08 pm
surprised : I won!

neutral : It sorta hurt...

gonk : It's still hurting 2 days later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:09 pm
sad : College in general, which sucks the joy from my life
mad : Cleaning up other people's messes at work
burning_eyes : Old English class of DOOM, taught by Grendel's mother
whee : Ignoring it all to play video games  

TatteredAngel

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:30 pm
xd stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd Gave an automatic writing message yesterday.

For those of you who do not know, automatic writing is when a spirit tells you what to write, or just takes control and writes something out. Although I do it quite regularly, I had never done it while giving messages. The people that were there saw something truly spectacular. If they understood what I had done that is.

Many people who say they can do it, are lying. Their advice on how to do it, is to meditate and clearly picture what you want spirit to say. More like, just write whatever after clearly thinking about what you want to write.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:33 pm
deadmanjake
xd stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd Gave an automatic writing message yesterday.

For those of you who do not know, automatic writing is when a spirit tells you what to write, or just takes control and writes something out. Although I do it quite regularly, I had never done it while giving messages. The people that were there saw something truly spectacular. If they understood what I had done that is.

Many people who say they can do it, are lying. Their advice on how to do it, is to meditate and clearly picture what you want spirit to say. More like, just write whatever after clearly thinking about what you want to write.
I am so curious about the things you do! You are so vague to someone who doesn't know what you're talking about, which I'm sure is on purpose. But the tidbits fascinate me.  

TheDisreputableDog

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:18 pm
deadmanjake

You are a braver man than I.

I have no affection for the idea of any discorporate entity flesh-puppetting me. sweatdrop

And as my terminology reflects, I'm paranoid about the matter.

I'm just glad a large number of people who claim to be thusly ridden seem instead to just be faking. sweatdrop

Doesn't it feel... odd... having something else dictating? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:25 pm
Fiddlers Green
deadmanjake

You are a braver man than I.

I have no affection for the idea of any discorporate entity flesh-puppetting me. sweatdrop

And as my terminology reflects, I'm paranoid about the matter.

I'm just glad a large number of people who claim to be thusly ridden seem instead to just be faking. sweatdrop

Doesn't it feel... odd... having somethign else dictating? sweatdrop

No, to me it feels good. Gives me a warm, energized, happy feeling. (I think I just said what it feels like to take ectacy)

My spirit guides protect me from any negative energies, except for those I create myself (depression), so I am not afraid of another spirit coming to me and either telling me what to write, or using my hand to write.

But, if someone tells you they are an automatic writer, and you have an oppurtunity to watch them, by all means, do so. But, pay close attention, and if you think they are fakes, then they probably are.  

jaden kendam

spaceprincess18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:22 pm
smile The doctor managed to actually draw enough blood for a decent test today...
scream Know-it-alls everywhere. Spoild brats at work. My parents arguing all the damn time. Being stuck at home caring for my mom when I want to go a live my own life. A bunch of other stuff I can't seem to accurately express in words.
confused Nora Roberts has a new vampire series out...it was good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:42 pm
biggrin : Going to Florida tomorrow.

smile : Gonna get to see a friend.

neutral : Packing always sucks.

sad : So does having to clean house before we go on vacation.

emo : So does getting a week to reflect on the reasons why I'm alone.  

Henry Dorsett Case

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:01 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
biggrin : Going to Florida tomorrow.

smile : Gonna get to see a friend.

neutral : Packing always sucks.

sad : So does having to clean house before we go on vacation.

emo : So does getting a week to reflect on the reasons why I'm alone.

I feel for ya bro. It sucks to be lonely, even if spirit is around ya, having someone in the physical is nice.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games