Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:44 pm
TeaDidikai
I picked three hundred pounds of apples this weekend.
I'm making cider, sass and sauce, apple butter and apple jelly,apple tarts, pies and cakes, apple dumplings, fritters and pasties and pickled apples.

That all sounds like it will be delicious. Three hundred pounds, though? Even where I am, that's a *lot* of apples.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 pm
Lance Kibagari

That all sounds like it will be delicious. Three hundred pounds, though? Even where I am, that's a *lot* of apples.

Most of the apples are the size of an infant's head, or a soft ball and a half.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 am
TeaDidikai
I'm making cider, sass and sauce, apple butter and apple jelly,apple tarts, pies and cakes, apple dumplings, fritters and pasties and pickled apples.

If there are any you'd like to pass along.... smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai

If there are any you'd like to pass along.... smile

Come pick it up in person?

Also:
REWARD!
1000 gold for the first PM that has the page numbers for when I asked people who knew me to think of some kind of item, symbol or thing that reminds them of me. It's in this thread. It was years ago. I remember Fiddler mentioned pomegranates.

Basically I'm working on a project and don't have the time to hunt for it myself.

Edit: Never mind- I found the old list, but I'll welcome any additions.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:24 pm
TeaDidikai
Come pick it up in person?

Also:
REWARD!
1000 gold for the first PM that has the page numbers for when I asked people who knew me to think of some kind of item, symbol or thing that reminds them of me. It's in this thread. It was years ago. I remember Fiddler mentioned pomegranates.

Basically I'm working on a project and don't have the time to hunt for it myself.

Edit: Never mind- I found the old list, but I'll welcome any additions.

Blast, late with nostalgia platter. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 am
Howzit. When was the last time I was in here? It's been a looong time. All the changes to the rest of the site are confoosening me so I am hiding in here.  

TheDisreputableDog

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm
Oh hi.

I fell off the face of the Earth for two years. I might be back.

Right now I am finishing the last part of my major thesis for an independent study project, critiquing academic ritual theory by citing British Traditional Wicca and Reclaiming.

This will be followed by a summer of field research and yet another thesis, and then finally developed in to a third and final thesis to meet Honors Program graduation requirements.

Sigh. Let's not forget the 20 page thesis for a totally different class that is due in less than a week, that I have not yet started. ):

I will graduate with at least five theses completed (though of course three will be deeply related). Hope you like my things, grad schools.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Illiezeulette
Oh hi.

I fell off the face of the Earth for two years. I might be back.

Right now I am finishing the last part of my major thesis for an independent study project, critiquing academic ritual theory by citing British Traditional Wicca and Reclaiming.

This will be followed by a summer of field research and yet another thesis, and then finally developed in to a third and final thesis to meet Honors Program graduation requirements.

Sigh. Let's not forget the 20 page thesis for a totally different class that is due in less than a week, that I have not yet started. ):

I will graduate with at least five theses completed (though of course three will be deeply related). Hope you like my things, grad schools.

Long time no see. Glad to hear you're doing well, if exhausted.  

TeaDidikai

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm
Just checking in to say I'm not dead and still lurk from time to time. Though it seems that real life has kept many guildies busy. I wish you guys all well in whatever it is that's going on in life. 3nodding  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:28 am
Been away for a long time and through a death and rebirth. Who's still here?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 am
Tsuzuki

I have always been here.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:22 am
maenad nuri
Tsuzuki

I have always been here.
w00t  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 am
Anyone on Facebook, by any chance?  

Tsuzuki

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 am
Tsuzuki
Anyone on Facebook, by any chance?

A whole rash of us, actually. I think I set mine up that if you search for nuri, I come up. I have it set as my middle name. I am wearing a a blue headscarf in my profile pic currently.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff