Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ☞ Special Events
MOVIE :: DBDC - Core War Game - The Nexus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:47 am
A large sprawling expanse of nothingness, much like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. The area all around a pristine white, with the floor around a rippling energy, as if standing on water. This is where those that have answered the call will appear, awaiting their instructions on what needs to be done. As of the moment, nobody else is around. The area is blank with no sign of leaving, except for a pedestal in the distance that is slowly moving closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber / Ringo
Soul Reforged / Combat Frame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly in the area of blank space, a flowing metallic silver curtain would start to form from the ground and stretch up to the false sky, stopping just at nine feet. The curtain suddenly moved forward and in the area that the oddity past, two figures would now stand, one being a blue skin being with white bone like armor, and the other was a large combat frame who seemed like they were ready to fight. The frost demon would stand up and looked around at the area still a bit surprised about the meeting they had transported here, a figure that gave a warning that their universe was in trouble. He didn't understand what he meant, but if there was something that he could do to help someone, he would take that chance, but had a weird feeling that met the person before. It appeared that Ziber and Ringo had arrived first, but from what the being said, it was more likely that more would join them on this adventured and wondered who else had been called to fight against this threat. He did hope that members of the dragon team would join in the fight, but if they didn't, he had the mechanized robot by his side, and with the two together they could take on armies. The frost demon would wait before interacting with the odd pedestal that seemed to be moving closer to them, which was handy if it was something important to come to them. "I guess we have to wait for the others." He would said as he leaned back to sit down to be caught by the hand of the metal being before he was moved on to the adjacent shoulder as they waited to see who would appear or a sign that the mission was about to start. "My sensors can't detect where we are. We might be flying blind here, but... All other systems are green. I have been looking forward to disintegrate this enemy we have been brought to kill." Ziber let out a laugh from what he heard from his friend as he could feel that this was going to be fun, and hope that the enemy was ready to fight to parts of a legendary team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

☞ Special Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash