Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elf Workshop

Back to Guilds

Tags: Bleach, Stat-Based, Roleplay, Elites, Anime Manga 

Reply Approvals
:: Zanpakuto/Spirit Weapons/Vivication :: [OLD] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:51 am
:: SHINIGAMI/VIZARD ::

Quote:
  • General Shikai Rules: On release; You pay 3 SE + 1 SE per post released unless you have a custom that makes your zanpakuto permanently released at the shikai state. Boosts 2 Stats by +5; increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. -Powers = Level 50 Customs
  • General Bankai Rules: On release; You pay 5 SE + 3 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +10; increasing by 10 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +300] - Powers = Level 100 Customs
  • General Compressed Bankai Rules: On release; You pay 10 SE + 6 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +15; increasing by 15 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +500] - Powers = 2 Level 500 Customs

::General::

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Profile:[/b]

[b]Zanpakuto Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:[/b]
[b]Spirit's World:[/b]

::Shikai::
[b]Attack Name:[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Release Command:[/b]

[quote][size=9]- - - - - - - - - - [b]Approval/Denial[/b] - - - - - - - - - -
[i]Comments:[/i]
[i]Comments:[/i] [/size][/quote]

::Bankai::
[b]Attack 1 Name:[/b]

[b]Attack 2 Name:[/b]

:: Quincy - Final Form/Letz Still ::

Quote:
  • General Final Form Rules: On activation; You pay 3 SP + 1 SP per post maintained. Boosts Speed and Spirit Power by +5; increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. -Powers = Level 50 Customs
  • Quincy gain Letz Still upon having 50 Spirit Power and a Sanrei Glove.
    • Final Form is always a one-winged appearance, but the outfit and bow/weapon are customizable.

• General Volstandeig Rules: On activation; You pay 5 SE + 3 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +10; increasing by 10 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +300] - Powers = Level 100 Customs
  • Quincy gain Volstandeig upon having 100 Spirit Power and having a Pentacle Glove. Must be a Traditional Quincy or a Vandereich Quincy.
    • Perfect Form is always a two-winged appearance, but the outfit and bow/weapon are customizable.

• General Perfected Volstandeig Rules: On activation; You pay 10 SE + 6 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +15; increasing by 15 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +500] - Powers = 2 Level 500 Customs
    • Perfected Perfect Form is always a four-winged appearance, but the outfit and bow/weapon are customizable.

::Final Form [Letz Still]::

[b]Ability Name:[/b]

[b]Ability Name:[/b]

::Perfect Form [Volstandeig]::

:: ARRANCAR ::

Quote:
  • Because of the differences between Shinigami Zanpakuto and Arrancar Zanpakuto, a few things should be noted:

• An Arrancar's Zanpakuto is simply their Hollow powers stored in a sword. It does not have a mind of its own.
    • Their Release is called Ressurection and has the powers of a level 100 Custom
    • If the Arrancar had a Vivication before transformation, it also has a Level 50 ability.
    • When released, the Zanpakuto disappears and the Arrancar's body changes to match the ability gained. You pay 5 SE + 3 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +10; increasing by 10 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +300]
    • An Arrancar, at Prestige can Release a Second Time; Segunda Etapa. You pay 10 SE + 6 SE per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +15; increasing by 15 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +500]
    • Please fill in the template below for an Arrancar's Zanpakuto

::Resurrection::

:: MENOS GRANDE ::

Quote:
  • Upon reaching the level of Adjuchas; a Menos Grande is also granted their own False Zanpakuto with a single power. This False Zanpakuto is called Vivification; and they come in various forms; from concealing the Hollow's true form to changing shape like a Shinigami's Blade. These unpredictable Zanpakutos are a key weapon to the Menos Grande; despite being slightly weaker than Ressurection.

• An Adjuchas's Vivification possesses the power of a level 50 Custom and has one power. You pay 6 SP + 3 SP per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +5; increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. This bonus increases the stats boosted by +10 and increasing every 100 Reiatsu [Capping at +300] every 100 Reiatsu upon achieving Vasto Lorde.

::Vivification::

:: MEMORY ROSARY ::

Quote:
  • General Hekai Rules: On release; You pay 3 SP + 1 SP per post released, unless you have a custom that makes your zanpakuto permanently released at the hekai state. Boosts 2 Stats by +5; increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. -Powers = Level 50 Customs
    • Like the Zanpakutos of Shinigami, the blade changes weapon form in order to release and attacks with a special power. It contains no Zanpakuto Spirit and is an embodiment of their inner power; though it does not change the user's body like the effects of a Hollow's.

• General Nisekai Rules: On release; You pay 5 SP + 3 SP per post released. Boosts 2 Stats by +10; increasing by 10 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +300] - Powers = Level 100 Customs

::Hekai::

[i]Comments:[/i][/quote]

::Nisekai::

[i]Comments:[/i][/size][/quote][/b]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Character Name: Akagi Rin
Link to Profile:

Zanpakuto Name: Benzaiten
Name Meaning: Goddess of everything that flows
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: x
Spirit's World: x

Attack Name: Hebi ni kama reta
Name Meaning: Snake Bite
Ability: Benzaiten shifts in appearance. Still a long blade with an ornate sheath, the blade acquires two notches near the hilt; Like two holes carved out of the bladed edge. When Rin strikes an opponent with Benzaiten while its Shikai is released, the opponent suffers a wound that persists over multiple posts should the initial attack connect. Once every 3 posts, the opponent suffers 50% of the damage of the attack that caused this wound.
Release Command: "Strike. Benzaiten."

Quote:
- - - - - - - - - - Approval/Denial - - - - - - - - - -
1. Approved - Cass
Comments:
2. Approved - Ryuu
Comments:

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Character Name: Daichi Takahashi
Link to Profile: Numerion Space

Zanpakuto Name: Mikadzuki
Name Meaning: Crescent moon
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
User Image
Spirit's World:
User Image

Attack Name: Mizuwokiru
Name Meaning: Slashing Water
Ability: This attack uses water vapor in the air and spiritual energy to form three blue energy blasts, in the form of crescents, by slashing the air in front of him with his claws.
(+10 Damage, 3SE/Use. 25-50ft
Appearance:
User Image
Release Command: Luminate, Mikadzuki

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - Cass
Comments:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:57 pm

Character Name: Dotsu Kesato
Link to Profile: Dotsu Kesato Profile

Zanpakuto Name: Khonsu
Name Meaning: God of the Stars
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Khonsu God Spirit
Spirit's World: World of Khonsu

Attack Name: Jiu Leixing
Name Meaning: Nine Lightning Stars
Ability: Upon command, Dotsu's blade will light up in a bright yellow glow, creating nine lightning beams that will fly and twirl amongst each other high into the air until reaching its peak creating an illusion of both Dotsu and his target in the middle of a starry night. The nine beams of light appear around Dotsu in the form of swords that are at his command. With the command of his hilt, Dotsu can command the lightning blades to strike, slice, pierce his target. The illusion fades once all nine lightning blades have been commanded to attack.

Each blade depending on how it made contact, deals an extra amount of damage;
xxxxvia CUT/SLICE :: +10 dmg / 2SE cost
xxxxvia STAB :: +15 dmg / 3SE cost
xxxxvia GASH :: +20 dmg / 4SE cost
Appearance: Blade Appearance / Activation Appearance
Release Command: Sever

Quote:
1. Approved - Ryuu
Comments: Everything looks good till you get to those percentiles, and perhaps Chaos can help you, but I don't know what to do to make it work
2. Approved - Chaos
Comments: Chaos here. Make it +10/+15/+20 depending on where you hit with an appropriate cost, e.g. 2 SE/3 SE/4 SE. I would okay with it at that point. Bare in mind that shikai is lv 50 ability with an increase of +10, so you would be doubling the effect with this (hence the cost). My approval is here for when these, or similar changes, have been made. The list of level effects can be found in the customs thread.

Attack 1 Name: Endoresusutāraito: Majikkuawā
Name Meaning: Endless Starlight: Magic Hour
Ability:
Appearance:
Release Command:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Endoresusutāraito: Ryūsei-gun
Name Meaning: Endless Starlight: Meteor Shower
Ability:
Appearance:
Release Command:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Character Name:Yuisis Sanada
Link to Profile:[X]

Zanpakuto Name: Yyrkoon
Name Meaning: - - -
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: [X]
Spirit's World:[X]

Attack Name: Bozen no sakura
Name Meaning: Sakura Before the Grave
Ability: When Yyrkoon is activated if Yuisis's hit points reach below 25%, her attacks including attacks made with counter are doubled. The cost for these attacks are also doubled.
Appearance: [X]
Release Command: Yyrkoon, Haunt!
Shikai Release: +5 to Defense and Strength increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. Cost: 3SP Start 1SP to maintain.

Quote:
1. Approved - Ryuu
Comments:
2. Approved - Chaos
Comments:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:38 pm

Character Name: Aidoneus Yamiyo
Link to Profile: [x]

Zanpakuto Name: Mienaimono
Name Meaning: "Unseen One."
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: [x]
Spirit's World: [x]

Attack Name: Shi no Taito
Name Meaning: "Death's Rise"
Ability: {Darkness Element]Using Mienaimono as a conduit Aidoneus can summon forth shadowy apparitions who attack or restrain his foes. +20 damage, 3SE used per Apparition.
Appearance: [x]
Release Command: Rule From Below, Mienaimono
Shikai Release: +5 to Intelligence and Spiritual Power increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. Cost: 3SP Start 1SP to maintain.

Quote:
1. Approved - Ryuu
Comments: This doesn't actually restrain since it doesn't have a comparison.
2. Approved - Chaos
Comments:

Bankai Name: Yami no shu, Mienaimono
Name Meaning: Lord of Darkness, Unseen One
Bankai Release: Costs 5 SE + 3 SE per post released. Boosts Sp & Int by +10; increasing by 10 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +300]

Attack 1 Name: Iroai no Shuraudo
Name Meaning: Shroud of Shades
Ability: When hit with a SP Based attack that is less then 10 or more of his SP+30 the Shroud absorbs the attack and will add the difference to Aidoneus' next Spirit Power based attack. [Costs 3 SE]
Appearance: On release of Aidoneus' Bankai a shroud rises up from his shadows forming over his Shihakushō as a pitch of black robe made of darkness, and at times when hit with attacks faces form in the recess of the cloth like darkness.
Release Command: N/A

Quote:
1.Approved - Cass
Comments:
2. Approved - Chaos
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Jigoku no ō
Name Meaning: King of Hell
Ability: [Darkness Element] Compressing darkness into a small orb between the prongs of his Bident Aidoneus fires it off launching it at a target where it explodes out in a large AoE blast with an attack power = SP+30. Even if the target comes out of it unscathed those near the blast whose Strength is less then the Attack Power are pulled into the epicenter where they are restrained [Can't Attack or Defend] by the pull of darkness for 1 post + an additional post for every 10 points of difference to a max of 3 posts.[Costs 3 SE,1 SE to Maintain]
Appearance: Meinaimono's Bident turns into a Bident made of Darkness the length elongated by a foot while in it's Bankai State. When Jigoku no o, is used a small ball of darkness form's between the two prongs that is sent hurdling towards Aidoneus' target.
Release Command: Judge

Quote:
1.Approved- Cass
Comments: I would also like to see an escape clause so that someone isn't trapped and helpless for an extended amount of time. Such as if they take damage they are freed from the restraint or a set duration, or something that states can not be restrained for more than x amount of turns regardless of difference between strength and attack power. This also needs a maintenance cost.
2. Approved - Chaos
Comments:

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:24 am
:: General ::

Character Name: Kazuki Marumasa
Link to Profile: Eleventh Division Shinigami

Zanpakuto Name: Kami no Rai-Kaze
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Raiki and Kama [Human]
Spirit's World: xXx

:: Shikai ::
Release Appearance: A pair of heavy leather gloves with bits of steel plating over his knuckles.
Release Boost: +5 to Kazuki's Spd and SP; increasing by +5 every 100 Reiatsu [Capping at +200]. 3 SE [Activate]; 1 SE [Maintain]
Release Command: [Always in Shikai; No Release]

Shikai Ability 01 [Lv.100]: Raikon
Costs: 4 SE
Effect: Kazuki's fist is a engulfed in lightning, as he strikes the opponent. The resulting blow sends a shocking vibration through their form stunning them from the force booming within them. The power of this punch is Kazuki's Str +10, when stuck opponents with less Sta than its Attack Power +10 are staggered [Unable to Attack or Defend] for their next post.
Cool Down: 2 posts

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - Cass
Comments:

Shikai Ability 02 [Lv.100]: Shinku Ha [Locked]
Costs: 3 SE [per use]
Effect: Being primarily a melee fighter, Kazuki lacks ranged options in his attacks. Encasing his arms and legs in wind energy grants him the ability to make up for this by causing his basic attacks to create vacuum blades. Attack Speed is equal to his Spd +10, and Power is equal to his Str +10. Those with less Int than Kazuki's Int can not see these vacuum blades.
Range: 30 ft.

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - Cass
Comments:

:: Bankai ::
Release Appearance:
Release Boost [Bankai]:
Release Command:

Bankai Ability 01 [Lv.150]:
Cost:
Effect:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

Bankai Ability 02 [Lv.150]:
Cost:
Effect:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

Bankai Ability 03 [Lv.150]: [Locked]
Cost:
Effect:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

:: Fusion ::
Fusion Appearance:

Fusion Ability [Lv.200]:
Cost:
Effect:

Quote:
Comments:
Comments:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Character Name: Tomoya Tsubasa

Zanpakuto Name: Karafuru Hana
Name Meaning: カラフル 花, Colorful Flower
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: {x}
Spirit's World: {x}

Attack Name: Tamashī no Hana
Name Meaning:Flower of the Soul
Ability: Karafuru Hana draws upon the latent emotions of those around it and influences them. By doing so it grants, or infects a target with a blooming flower providing a +10 or -10 to a target's attacks by elevating their emotional state, or forcing them into a depression. A target with 10 or less SP then Tomoya that is targeted by the debuff find themselves debilitated by the crushing weight of sorrow, and are stunned {Unable to Attack or Defend} for their next post. {Costs 2 SE}
Appearance: {x}
Release Command: Bloom
Release Boost: +5 to Tomoya's Def and SP; increasing by +5 every 100 Reiatsu [Capping at +200]. 3 SE [Activate]; 1 SE [Maintain]

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - KibitzRajas
Comments:

Mistress Tomoya

Fashionable Rogue

Master Agito

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Character Name: Agito Mibu
Link to Profile: First

Zanpakuto Name: Yokuatsu
Name Meaning: Suppression/Oppression
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: xXx
Spirit's World: XxX

Attack Name: Aftermath
Name Meaning: Aftermath
Ability: Agito can channel 1 learned offensive Kido into the blade (2 if double incantation is learned) . When he swings the blade, he unleashes the full attack power of the Kido +10 in the form of a crescent-shaped blade of energy with the same elemental properties as the stored Kido. (i.e if he stores a fire Kido, the crescent-shaped blade will be fire as well.)
Appearance: Shikai Appearance
Release Command: Assimilate, Yokuatsu
Release Boost: +5 SPD, +5 SP increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Rei.
Cost: 3SE to activate, 1 SE per turn to maintain. Must also pay the cost of the kidou spell -1
Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - KibitzRajas
Comments:

Appearance while in Bankai: Devil
Release Command: Fall, Yokuatsu-sha
Base cost: 5 SE to release, 3 SE per turn maintained
Release boost: +10 SPD, +10 SP increasing +10 every 100 rei [cap +300]

Attack 1 Name: Death grip
Name Meaning:
Ability: A right-handed spectral arm forms above Agito’s right shoulder that can wield one of his swords. It can only be seen by those with -20 Agito’s SP or higher. It has a defensive power of 50% Def + 50% SP and an offensive power of Agito’s sp. costs an extra 3 SE per post to use, 2 turn cool down. It is fixed above his right side and cannot change sides. If used to block and an attack gets through, remainder of damage taken directly from HP.
Appearance: Death’s grip
Release Command:

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Nep - Stamp of Approval User Image
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Aftermath II
Name Meaning:
Ability: The same as his Shikai ability but it can be released by only one of his three blades obtained in his Bankai release. This is the only blade that cannot be wielded by his ‘death grip’ ability. The strike of the aftermath now strikes at a power of the stored kido +10 and a speed of agito’s speed +10. No longer required to pay the cost of the stored/released kido while in Bankai.
Appearance:

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
Comments:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:57 am

Character Name: Sumire Isako
Link to Profile: [X]

Zanpakuto Name: Sakuya-hime
Name Meaning: Blossom blooming princess
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: [X]
Spirit's World: [X]

Attack Name: Sakuranbo Doku
Name Meaning: Cherry Blossoms Poison
Ability: When activated, Sakuya-hime's edge is coated by a thin pink aura that when striking somebody injects poison into their body. Upon failing a [SP] vs [Stamina] does 5 stamina damage per post for 5 posts. If they get hit again, another 5 posts is added onto the duration. Upon a succesful [SP] vs [Stamina] the effect is negated.
Release Command: Blossom, Sakuya-hime
Release Boost: +5 SP, +5 Stam increasing by 5 every 100 Reiatsu. [Capping at +200]

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Blitz - Approved
Comments:

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:52 am

Character Name: Akagi Rin
Link to Profile:

Zanpakuto Name: Benzaiten
Name Meaning: Goddess of Everything that flows

Attack 1 Name: Sakasagawa
Name Meaning: Reverse River
Ability: After releasing bankai, Rin can strike an opponent. When an attack connects, for 3 posts they relive the same moment as they are struck. They cannot be harmed further until the end of the effect and cannot escape this effect if their stamina is lower than Rin's strength. This costs 8 SE to activate and has a 2 post cool-down at the end of the effect.
Appearance: The opponent sees time flow in on itself, they experience the same moment for roughly a minute. The moment that her blade kissed their flesh. They can see it coming, an infinite procession of pain and suffering; Hopefully, they can repent and find redemption.
Release Command: Flow

Quote:
1.Approved - Cass
Comments:
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Odayakana mizūmi
Name Meaning: Calm Lake
Ability: Creates an aura that is 25 ft in diameter with Rin at the center. Individuals of Rin's choice are rendered blind and deaf by this effect if their stamina is lower than her strength. This costs 8 SE to activate with 4 SE per post maintained and has a 2 post cool-down when deactivated.
Appearance: The opponent loses sight of the battlefield and everyone else in it. All they can see and hear is a vast lake, completely calm, stretching for hundreds if not thousands of miles. They stand upon the waters, staring out into the void.
Release Command: Tranquility

Quote:
1.Approved - Cass
Comments:
Comments:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Character Name: Sawako Hagiwara

Zanpakuto Name: Kimyōna Majo
Name Meaning: Strange Witch
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: [x]
Spirit's World: [x]

Attack Name: 奇妙な呪文 (Kimyōna Jumon)
Name Meaning: Strange Spell
Ability: Kagaku Majo can manipulate the molecules of the people or objects it touches with the index and middle finger. Once Sawako taps something with them, she can "bewitch" the molecules with a weak electric shock and slow them down. This can lead to freezing a target to the point they become encased in ice. When used on a person, their speed decreases (-10) per turn. Once their speed drops to 50% or below, they receive damage (50% of Sawako's SP) every three turns. With willpower greater than Sawako's (+10>INT) the victim can nullify the effects.
Appearance: [x]
Release Command: Bewitch them, Kimyōna Majo...
Release Boost: +5 SP / +5 INT
Cost: 3 SE

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
Comments:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:36 am

Character Name: Sumire Isako
Link to Profile: [X]

Zanpakuto Name: Sakuya-hime
Name Meaning: Blossom blooming princess

Attack 1 Name: Sakura no ejiki ni naru [桜の餌食になる]
Name Meaning: Fall Prey To The Cherry Blossom
Ability: After activating her bankai, a deeppink aura forms at the of Sakuya-hime's blade that when placed against the ground can be used to create a hallucinogenic, miasmic trap. Once a trap is activated, the person who set it off has to succeed a [SP] vs [Stamina] to negate the effect, if they fail however they begin takingg 10 stamina damage per post for 5 posts as well as begin to hallucinate, gaining hallucination upon activation and another one every two posts maxing out at 5, for each hallucination stack they have to roll a die to see if they hit Sumire. At one stack they have to roll 1d4 and hit 2-4, two stacks 1d6 and hit 4-6, three stacks 1d8 and hit 6-8, four stacks d1d10 and hit 8-10, five stacks 1d12 and hit 10-12. However once an opponent reaches zero stamina the toxin is able to fully take over causing them to have to roll 1d20 and hit 20. Upon failing the dice roll, the infected person hallucinates seeing the spirit form of Sakuya-hime taunting them as they strike her. Each successive trap they activate, another five posts is added to the duration and another hallucination stack is applied.
Appearance: A small pink trap in the shape of a cherry blossom that when activated explodes into a thick pink mist that quickly dissipates.
Release Command: Hallucination
Release boost: +10 SP, +10 Stamina increasing +10 every 100 Reiatsu [cap +300]

Quote:
1.Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2.Approved - Cass
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Inochi no ki (命の木)
Name Meaning: Tree of Life
Ability: Sumire slams Sakuya-hime into the ground and after a few seconds quickly sprouts out into a cherry blossom tree made of reiatsu similar to the one inside Sakuya-hime's spirit world, when it's fully sprouted it creates an aura 6m in diameter. For each post it remains active, Sumire is able to distribute 20 points of healing to whoever she chooses and heals up to fatal wounds. Costs 10 SE to activate with a 5 SE per post maintenance that lasts until Sumire is either out of SE or removes the sword from the ground.
Release Command: Full Bloom

Quote:
1.Approved - Chaos
Comments:
2. Approved - Cass
Comments:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Character Name:Yuisis Sanada
Link to Profile:

Zanpakuto Name:Yyrkoon
Name Meaning: - - -

Attack 1 Name: Kasaibutsu sāji
Name Meaning: Pyroclastic Surge
Ability: Yuisis generates the natural phenomenon known as a Pyroclastic Surge. Ash fills the air making it harder to breath and difficult to see through. Lava Bubbles are also present inflicting harm upon her opponents. If Yuisis's opponents have less defense than her they lose -10 Stamina and -5 Clarity per turn while within range. This extends in a 35'ft radius around Yuisis. This costs 4SE to initiate and 2SE to maintain. .
Appearance: - - -
Release Command:Obscure, Yyrkoon!

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
Comments:

Attack 2 Name: Ketsudan no ha
Name Meaning: Decisive Blade
Ability: A heavy strike using the swordsmanship style taught to her by the Sanada family. This attack deals damage equal to her strength (+10) and moves at her speed (+10). If this strike hits the opponent is stunned and unable to make offensive or defensive action for the next turn.
Appearance: - - -
Release Command: - - -

Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments:
Comments:

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:52 pm

Character Name:Sara Ichika Ren
Link to Profile: x

Zanpakuto Name: Anastasia
Name Meaning: Resurrection
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
User Image

Spirit's World:
User Image

General Shikai Rules: On release; You pay 3 SP + 1 SP per post released unless you have a custom that makes your zanpakuto permanently released at the shikai state. Boosts Strength and Intelligence by +5; increasing by 5 every 100 [Capping at +200] Reiatsu. -Powers = Level 50 Customs
Appearance:
User Image

Release Command: Turn The Tide, Anastasia!
Attack Name: Inversed Invasion
Name Meaning: ---
Ability: Anastasia has the ability with the chime at the end to establish a illusion of Anastasia in her human form. This ability can be set as a trap through the sound of the chime or through melee contact with her opponent. Once activated, the illusion can be directed from any angle, in any form of attack, but the main point of the attack is to make the opponent feel they have been slashed, punched, or etc but it truly didn't happen. Some it may look like its similar to Spirit Manifestation and can be believed it is. 4SE to activate, 2SE per post to maintain. Clarity=Intelligence+10, Whenever the trap is triggered, the target suffers -5 to Offensive Power(stacks up to two), Trigger vs Detection
Quote:
1. Approved - Chaos
Comments: Traps are not automatically triggered. They are part into trap slots, just so you know.
Comments:

Approvals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas