Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Daisho Con 2019

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeShani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Hello everyone, last year me and my fiance have been to Daisho Con '19 and we have some pics and things to share about it. I have gotten quite a few autographs from Amanda Lee a.k.a AmaLee. She is so pretty, I wish that I had enough to get a plushie of her avatar, it was so cute. Took pics of cosplayers that resembled some of our fav anime and video game characters. you can catch more of it on my FB Photos. Dont be afraid to add me as a friend on here I need some more since starting over a new account. I dont mind it at all. thank you for reading. Oh I almost forgot dont be shy to add pics of your daisho con pics or other cons. 3nodding biggrin
Daisho Con '19 pics  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:28 pm
JadeShani
Hello everyone, last year me and my fiance have been to Daisho Con '19 and we have some pics and things to share about it. I have gotten quite a few autographs from Amanda Lee a.k.a AmaLee. She is so pretty, I wish that I had enough to get a plushie of her avatar, it was so cute. Took pics of cosplayers that resembled some of our fav anime and video game characters. you can catch more of it on my FB Photos. Dont be afraid to add me as a friend on here I need some more since starting over a new account. I dont mind it at all. thank you for reading. Oh I almost forgot dont be shy to add pics of your daisho con pics or other cons. 3nodding biggrin
Daisho Con '19 pics

Thanks very much for sharing your Convention Photos. That's one of the things that this Guild is all about. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers