Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ❖❖❖ Profiles Bin
Silas Devereaux || Earthling || Universe 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:09 pm
User Image
---𝐃 𝐁 : 𝐃 𝐂 - Character - Profile
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

⨂ Character's General Info
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXX。。。FULL NAME
            xxxxx"Well my name is Silas Devereaux, though i prefer to be called Si, i think it's cuter. Silas is just so...uncute."

XXX。。。NICKNAME
            xxxxx"Spike has been calling me Si for ages. Just don't tell him that my alter ego happens to be west cities resident crime fighter, Magic Melody."

XXX。。。AGE
            xxxxx"I turned 19 not too long ago. It was pretty fun party, Spike gave me this little novelty gadget he created but i sorta broke it the next day on accident...You can't tell Spike about that!"

XXX。。。BIRTH PLACE
            xxxxx"I was born right here on earth, in west city to be specific."

XXX。。。GENDER
            xxxxx"Don't let my cuteness and feminine looks fool you, i'm really a boy. I just like looking and dressing like a girl, boys can be cute too you know!"

XXX。。。RACE
            xxxxx"I'm what you would call a bonafide human, pretty boring, i know."

XXX。。。HEIGHT
            xxxxx"I guess i'm short for my age since i'm only 5'1,the other boys picked on me for being this short but little do they know, i've been a crime fighting badass since i was 16!"

XXX。。。WEIGHT
            xxxxx"I'm suprised i don't weight more with how many sweet things i eat, i'm only 101lbs."

XXX。。。BODY TYPE
            xxxxx"I think my body classifies as lithe but i could be mistaken. All i know is i'm cute as a button."

XXX。。。PERSONALITY
            xxxxx"Cute, adorable, sweet, amazing, the bestest of friend, total crime fighting badass! That's how i'd describe myself oh and i love teasing spike constantly, his reactions are adorable. I was pretty scared most of the time as kid, he helped me be less scared but i can't let him know about who i really am, he'll freak out over my safety cause he had to protect me so often growing up."

XXX。。。PERSONAL LIKES
            xxxxxList As Many As You Desire
            [ 1 ]"If it wasn't obvious, i like cute things, being cute, acting cute, aslong as it's cute i love it."
            [ 2 ]"Sweets! I just can't get enough of them, if i could survive off just sweets i would."
            [ 3 ]"I like making new friends when i can though not a lot of people are okay with the fact i dress and look like a girl despite being a boy."
            [ 4 ]"I really enjoy teasing spike, it's just so fun to see how he'll react, especially when i drag him outside with me to go shopping for cute things. He REALLY hates when i do that because of the tabloids."
            [ 5 ]"I love being west cities resident crime fighter Magic Melody, it feels good doing something to help people."

XXX。。。PERSONAL DISLIKES
            xxxxxList As Many As You Desire
            [ 1 ]"Spiders, bugs, creepy crawlies, they're all so so so so disgusting! Keep them as far away from me as possible!"
            [ 2 ]"Anybody trying to take my sweets from me risks a few broken bones or atleast being slapped."
            [ 3 ]"I can't stand people who are cruel for cruelities sake, they're absolutely the worst and bullies, they suck too."
            [ 4 ]"Those people who insult me just because i enjoy being cute and looking like a girl can all go jump into a pit full of bugs, the jerks!"
            [ 5 ]"Oh and those people who tease my friends can join them, they're even bigger jerks! Only i'm allowed to do that because i'm cute."

XXX。。。FEAR / PHOBIA
            xxxxx"I really wouldn't like failing to save an innocent person in danger if i'm able to...that would be soul crushing."

XXX。。。GOAL / AMBITION
            xxxxx"I want to become a bigger and greater hero, somebody people can look up too, one day i'll achieve that dream, nothing will stop me."

⨂ Skillset Info - Abilities & Prowess

XXX。。。AURA TYPE & COLOR
            xxxxx"My aura is this really cute pink colour though spike taught me how to change the colour"

XXX。。。TRANSFORMATION (S)
            xxxxx"I don't really know any transformations, the closest thing i have to that is putting on my Magic Melody outfit but that's not really a transformation."

XXX。。。UNIVERSE
            xxxxx6 "There are...other...universes...? WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

XXX。。。CHARACTER STRENGTHS
            xxxxx
            [ 1 ]Can adapt to a fight pretty easily being able to fight at both long distance and close up
            [ 2 ]Refuses to give up when somebody is in danger and willing to put himself in harms way if it means keeping them safe
            [ 3 ]Has some formal martial arts training that he did in secret with Julia Bravo after she found out his secret
            [ 4 ]Learned how to make a variety of things with magic materialization though mostly just sticks to making outfits
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。CHARACTER WEAKNESSES
            xxxxxList At Least Three
            [ 1 ]Often pushes himself past what his body can take when it comes to keeping somebody safe
            [ 2 ]Silas tries to keep their fighting ability secret and refrains from fighting at full power when not dressed as Magic Melody. This goes double for people who don't know about his crime fighter alter ego
            [ 3 ]Has a habit to overreact when it comes to cute things and when somebody threatens his friends
            [ 4 ]Has a hard time controlling ki based attacks much prefering to use magic ones.
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。STAT BONUSES
            xxxxxPlease List All The Stat Bonuses That Apply Here
            [ 1 ] Late Bloomer Bundle: +10 Stat Points
            [ 2 ] Subclass: +10 Int, -5 Energy Offense
            [ 3 ] Sonic Perk: +2 Speed +1 Reflex
            [ 4 ] Brawler Perk: +1 Physical Offense
            [ 5 ]Bleach Elites Bonus: +15 Stat Points
            [ 6 ]Stat multiple of 10: +3 Int x4

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ]10
            xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ]-5
            xxxxx [ Defense ]4
            xxxxx [ Speed ]10
            xxxxx [ Intelligence ]33
            xxxxx [ Reflexes ]4
            xxxxx [ Stamina ]3
            xxxxx [ Ki ]1

XXX。。。CHARACTER B.P.
            xxxxx360 BP

XXX。。。BP BONUSES
            [ 1 ] Late Bloomer Bundle: 2x BP
            [ 2 ] Earthling Race: +70 BP
            [ 3 ] Male Warrior: +25 BP
            [ 4 ] 0-2 Transformations: +45 BP
            [ 5 ] Stat multiple of 10: +20 BP x4

XXX。。。FIGHTING STYLE / SPECIALTY
            xxxxx[ Primary ]Sonic "I was never that physically strong growing up and learned to rely on my speed to get away from the bullies, even though training with Spikes Mum helped me get stronger. She showed me how to use speed to my advantage in a fight."

xxxxx[ Secondary ]Brawler "Spike showed me these old martial art books his mum had that showed off people doing these really cool techniques, he showed me how to do this thing called a kamehameha but when i tried to do it it went kind of wild, if it wasn't for his mother i would of end up destroying part of his house. After his mother found out my secret she trained me to fighter properly, it's really helped in my crime fighting."

XXX。。。UNIQUE RACE TRAIT
            xxxxx[ Indomitable Will ] What makes them special isn't their mind or body, but their soul. Earthlings have incredibly strong spirits, allowing them to rise back up to their feet even in the face of galactic tyrants, or perfect bio-engineered beings. Earthlings as a result are in better control of their ki. Technique costs are reduced by 10 points

XXX。。。RACE - SUBCLASS
            xxxxxWitch

XXX。。。SPECIAL ABILITIES
            xxxxx[ Ki Regeneration ] When not in motion, Earthlings replenish ki with +25 points per post
            xxxxx[ Chroma-Ki ] Able to change the color of their ki at will (Custom)

⨂ Skillset Info - Technique Listings

XXX。。。PHYSICAL SUPERS
            xxxxxList all the physically based super attacks in this area

xxxxxLullaby Kick (Pending)
            xxxxxMelodic Impact (Pending)
            xxxxx
            xxxxx
            xxxxx

XXX。。。ENERGY SUPERS
            xxxxxList all the energy based super attacks in this area

xxxxxRainbow Flasher (Custom)

XXX。。。MAGIC SUPERS
            xxxxxList all the magic based super attacks in this area

xxxxxHealing Unlocked once requirements met
            xxxxxMelodic Blast (Pending)
            xxxxxSymphonic Bolts (Pending)
            xxxxx
            xxxxx

XXX。。。OTHER TECHNIQUES
            xxxxxList all the other techniques your character knows here in this area. This area includes your character's 'Speed & Movement Techniques' as well.

xxxxxFlight
            xxxxxKi Sense
            xxxxxMagic Materialization
            xxxxxAfterimage
            xxxxx

XXX。。。ULTIMATE SUPER
            xxxxxList all the other techniques your character knows here in this area. This area includes your character's 'Speed & Movement Techniques' as well.

xxxxxSoothing Melody Unlocked once requirements met (Pending)
            xxxxxFull Symphony (Pending)
            xxxxxCrescendo (Pending)

⨂ Skillset Info - Equipment Listings

XXX。。。OFFENSIVE EQUIPMENT

xxxxx

XXX。。。DEFENSIVE EQUIPMENT

xxxxx

XXX。。。SUPPORT EQUIPMENT

xxxxx

⨂ Character's Background Info

XXX。。。OUTSIDE OCCUPATION
            xxxxx"Resident crime fighting magical boy by day...and by night! I also don't have an actual job but this is better than nothing right?"

XXX。。。BIOGRAPHY
            xxxxxThere's not really much to tell about Silas, he was born to rather strict parents who never really let him be himself. He had to act the way they wanted him too, behave the way they wanted too, do things their way or be punished for doing it "wrong". Needless to say Silas didn't really have the greatest childhood, they weren't really abusive just extremely restrictive. Growing up with parents like this caused him to be very shy and reserved as a child, a prime target for bullies at school. Things went on like this for awhile until he had met Spike, the first person Silas could call a real friend, somebody who helped protect him from those who bullied him and helped him come out of his shell.

Becoming more confident in himself and getting tired of all the bullies in the school, Silas began to fight back...atleast whenever he wasn't around Spike, not wanting to worry his best friend, obviously this ended up with him getting injured and in trouble for fighting which his parents always punished him severely for, Silas always argued over this and often disobeyed, leaving to go over to Spikes just to get away from his family. Eventually it got to the point where they simply had enough of him getting into fights, causing "trouble" as they put it and kicked him out of the house and more or less disowned him. By this point Silas had already been basically living at his best friends house anyways so it wasn't really that much of an inconvenience.

After the death of Spikes mother and the decision to go out and find his father, Silas decided to tag along and help his best friend if he could.

"That's my backstory, i know, my parents suck and i'm pretty awesome....Wait you wanted to know why i dress like a girl? Isn't it obvious, I like being cute and i'm the cutest while dressing like this and i just like dressing this way" Silas poses in a very cute manner to show off just how cute he looks in his outfit "You also want to know why i fight crime? Wow you have all the questions don't ya? Can't a boy just want to fight crime and help protect those who can't protect themselves, put the bad guys behind bars where they belong?"

XXX。。。CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
            xxxxxRelationship can be platonic and/or romantic
            [ 1 ]Spike Bravo - "I've known Spike since forever, he's my closest and bestest friend and i'm so glad we met each other when we were kids."
            [ 2 ]
            [ 3 ]
            [ 4 ]
            [ 5 ]

XXX。。。PERSONAL THEME SONG
            xxxxx
            Main Theme

Combat Theme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:30 am
User Image

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image

Silas Devereaux
☩ Earthling ☩
☩ 360 BP ☩
Health:1080/1080 ☩ Stamina: 340/340 ☩ Ki: 210/210
Phys: 10 ☩ Energy: -5 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 33 ☩ Rflx: 4 ☩ Stam: 4 ☩ Ki: 1

╟──────────────────────╢

╟──────────────────────╢
☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
☩ Physical Supers ☩
✥Lullaby Kick
✥Melodic Impact

☩ Energy Supers ☩
✥Rainbow Flasher

☩ Magic Supers ☩
Healing
✥Melodic Blast
✥Symphonic Bolts

☩ Other Techs ☩
✥Flight
✥Ki Sense
✥Magic Materialization
✥Afterimage

☩ Ultimate Super ☩
Soothing Melody
✥Full Symphony
✥Crescendo

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/XBQWpfT.png[/imgright][align=center]

[size=15][b][color=#FF82AB][u]Silas Devereaux[/u][/color][/b][/size]
☩ Earthling ☩
☩ 360 BP ☩
[size=10]Health:1080/1080 ☩ Stamina: 340/340 ☩ Ki: 210/210[/size]
[size=10]Phys: 10 ☩ Energy: -5 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 33 ☩ Rflx: 4 ☩ Stam: 4 ☩ Ki: 1 [/size]

╟──────────────────────╢

╟──────────────────────╢
☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
[spoiler][b]☩ Physical Supers ☩[/b]
✥Lullaby Kick
✥Melodic Impact

[b]☩ Energy Supers ☩[/b]
✥Rainbow Flasher

[b]☩ Magic Supers ☩[/b]
✥[strike]Healing[/strike]
✥Melodic Blast
✥Symphonic Bolts