I started to play the Board Game version of Dungeon and Dragons again. I was trying to decide what type of characters to create. Since I'm a big fan of Anime and Manga characters I decided to turn an Anime character into a D&D character.

The character that I chose was Sailor Mars / Rei Hino. Going through all of the types of character classes I decided to choose turning her into a Half-Elf / Sorceress. I picked a sorceress due to their use of magic. Just like the Dragon Slayers on Fairy Tail a sorceress needed to have a Dragon Bloodline and be a hermit. Having a Red Dragon Bloodline and working at a shrine where they worship a Moon Goddess worked out really well. Also being chaotic good with high charisma and high wisdom works out as well. A Red Dragon does fire attacks so after rising a few levels Rei would be able to do Fire Attacks as well.

Natsu would be an incredible Sorcerer and the other Fairy Tail characters could be turned into D&D Magicians, Warlocks, Sorcerers, Warriors, etc. To be fair to the Fairy Tail and Sailor Moon series I only used Rei Hino's name and then strictly followed the D&D character creation rules. Basically she is a Fan based character.

So what Anime / Manga character do you think could become a good Dungeon and Dragons character?