gaia_angelleft Have you done charitable work as a cosplayer, artist, and/or gamer?
If so, by what means?
gaia_angelright

I can proudly say that I've done charitable work as both a cosplayer and a gamer!

gaia_star This year, I was part of a Final Fantasy XV 2020 calendar project, which is managed by kaitou_ace on Twitter.
- The calendar consists the fan works of FFXV cosplayers and artists. I got the month of September, where I chose to cosplay as older Gladiolus for it.
- All proceeds go to the charity, Doctors Without Borders.

- If you want to get a 2020 FFXV fan calendar while supporting charity, please feel free to buy a calendar from here: A FFXV 2020 Fan Calendar! We will really appreciate it! heart

gaia_star For several years now, I've been part of Extra Life as both a participant gamer and donator.

(Extra Life is where gamers play games to raise money for the kids at Children's Hospital!)

- As a participant gamer, I've been part of my friends' and former 'anime & gaming' club's Extra Life events. We mostly play a variety of fighting games and some Magic: The Gathering.
- As a donator, I've donated to my friends' Extra Life events. For most of them, there was the option to enter in a raffle to win prizes, so I also had something potential to gain while donating to charity. ;3

gaia_star Ever since I got my first Sketch Drive artwork, I've been donating to Otafest's chosen charity as a cosplayer.

(Otafest is a non-profit anime convention that supports a charity every year. You can donate via an Angel Pass, maid cafe, Cards Against Otaku, Sketch Drive, charity auction, or putting cash into an Otafest volunteer's bin near the exit of Exhibitor's Hall. A lot of these is 'you get something while you donate' though. They even have the incentive to embarrass Otafest staff on stage at Closing Ceremonies.)

- I once went to the maid cafe, which is where you eat yummy treats in the presence of maids.
- Every year, I go to the Sketch Drive to get a sketch done of the cosplay that I'm wearing that day.
- The first and only time, which I had participated in Cards Against Otaku, was during the year that we had convinced the panelists to officially be part of the charitable experience for Otafest. Every year after that year, Cards Against Otaku is now a way to donate to Otafest's charity of the year.
- I aim to go to every Closing Ceremonies to see what the Otafest staff have to endure for every money goal raised, which we have always doubled the money goal.
- For 2020, I got my first Angel Pass, which is essentially a VIP weekend pass with perks.