Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland

Back to Guilds

You're a mass murderer.An insane lunatic.Because of that,you've ended yourself in Deadman Wonderland. 

Tags: Death, Fighting, Blood, Role Play, Deadman Wonderland 

Reply Deadman Wonderland
A Pleasant memory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soulcatcher44

Malevolent Consumer

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:44 am
Nobody will see this im sure but I hope all is well in your lives. I remember rping in this group so long ago and came back to re read what happened before it died. I had so much fun even though my rping was so bad. I loved this group a lot and what I would give to go back in time for a little bit and be able to do this again. Hope all is well friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:57 am
soulcatcher44
Nobody will see this im sure but I hope all is well in your lives. I remember rping in this group so long ago and came back to re read what happened before it died. I had so much fun even though my rping was so bad. I loved this group a lot and what I would give to go back in time for a little bit and be able to do this again. Hope all is well friends.

A late response because I took a huge hiatus from here, but I'm glad you enjoyed things while they where running! I miss those times a lot and often think back on what I could have done better as a mod, but even moreso about how much fun it all was. Was tempted to do a resurgence arc more than once, but I figured the interest people held was lost. sweatdrop

I hope life has treated you well through the years!  

tripsker
Vice Captain

Moonlight Conversationalist

soulcatcher44

Malevolent Consumer

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 pm
I'm glad your doing fine. it was great to see. yeah interest died but I love it till the end  
Deadman Wonderland

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games