Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
a few things i have questions on

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:36 pm
Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD

ok a few things i think that need to be answered or addressed so here they are, some are questions, some are curiosity things and some are feedback

1- actual gaia admins in guild, example LANZER so why isn't he vice or crew? after all if really wanted to make changes he could just go into his admin panel and do so, after all if LANZER was in any of my guilds i would just make him vice and leave it at that and exempt him from rules like inactivity for example
so why are they not guild staff? just curious more than anything

2- this guild was started when "goldenmort" was in charge, hes no longer in charge so what is the guilds main focus these days. at the time it was to try to bring back a part of gaia or to make it feel like the old gaia was kinda back but i cant seem to find what the guilds main focus is today since th old staff is back? and no chilling and hanging out shouldn't be a focus as individuals can do that in towns or other guilds

3- what changes can we see in the near future? i mean if this guild really is to try to continue to make changes on gaia or to help users out then there should be some kind of plan to keep that up so what changes can we see soon?

4- crew changes demotions and promotions
are any coming any time soon and if so what are the criteria for that? any bans coming anyones way for inactivity?

5- has this guild ever thought of trying to get maybe the guild staff together to take a guild pic and put it on the guild home page? might be something nice to do. Ive seen other guilds do this for the crew and im wondering if you are considering it or would consider it

6- im wondering if this crew is interested in changing the type of color for the guild home page. my cousin wrote a guide about changing the guild home page color without alot of work in some cases. he made the guide but i don't know if its completed or not but it has alot of good ideas on changing some things up. some things in his guide are kind of complicated at least thats how i see it but still im just wondering if this guild would be interested in being pointed to his fix up a guild home page guide or if you are happy as is?

7- do you have an ask the guild staff thread? if not you may want to consider one

>> footnote your guilds banner is out on the guild home page just in case you didn't know that ok. for me its showing up on other pages but not the home page

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:38 pm
Hey just posting my thoughts here in regards to your thread (nice to see som one with ideas though granted I'm one of the lowest active members).

I get the feeling that guilds over all, not just this one. Are facing a huge amount of inactivity though this is just personal observation as I watch the few guilds I'm in for activity. Others I chat with have noticed the same thing

As for LANZER there might be any number of reasons its hard to tell. Site admins have more then just guilds to look after over all so even if he was made a crew member or vice it might not make much difference. The Capetian might also have had private message discussions about his already though this is just speculation.  

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games