Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
What is Your Favorite RPG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 pm
Hello Everyone,

I've noticed that RPG's have been finding their way more and more into Anime, Manga, and certainly Video Games. I would like to know what your favorite RPG is and why.

For me their is two: The Original Dungeon and Dragons board game and the Sword Art Online Anime / Manga series.

In my teens I grew up playing Dungeon and Dragons.I have always Loved the creativity that goes into creating the Dungeons and Worlds and then playing them in a face to face social gathering.

The Anime / Manga series Sword Art Online caught my attention as both a Science Fiction fan and a fan of a well written Manga series. I found myself wondering how the characters would get back to the real world and what I would do if I was stuck in that World myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:19 pm
Depends on the medium. For pen and paper, I played quite a bit of the old Palladium Robotech RPG back in the day.

Vidya is... well, it's so much harder to choose one, since the list of stuff I don't like is a lot shorter than the stuff I do! (sorry, KH fans... ) so I guess I'll go with FF XIV, since it's the one I'm currently playing.  

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers