Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Daisho Con 2017

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolutiones

Evolved Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 pm
Held November 17-19th in the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells
Website

Is anyone else attending this year? This will be my first, but I've heard good things about the con so I'm super excited! >u<
My group is planning a casual Voltron group for Saturday, but we haven't planned much more than that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 am
Absolutiones
Held November 17-19th in the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells
Website

Is anyone else attending this year? This will be my first, but I've heard good things about the con so I'm super excited! >u<
My group is planning a casual Voltron group for Saturday, but we haven't planned much more than that.

Thanks Absolutiones for sharing the info on this convention to us. living in Michigan I want to visit all of the cons in the area. One is Anime Central and another is Colossal con near Sandusky Ohio. I Love all cool landscapes and Wisconsin Dells is high on my list of destinations. My Grandmother use to go every year to that area. I wish that I could go!! Joining a Voltron Group Cosplay is awesome. Voltron is one of my favorite early series. smile have fun and I hope that you can meet someone else from our Guild Members. Wisconsin Dells is about 7 to 8 hours for me. I didn't know that they have cons their. I go to Youmacon in Detroit in the beginning of November. It's the main convention that I go to each year. Have fun at the con. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers