Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META]Superstar Authority (The End! Pg6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 pm
Hivestuck
Superstar Authority Registration
Name: Who's that boy? It's Sascha Diasis!
Nickname: You might know him by his stage name NOVA. ...No? Well, just Sascha works too...
Home City: Chittentown, pupated and raised.
Catchphrase: "Burn bright! Sear yourself into your audience's thinkpans; when they look away, all they'll see is you."
Style: [X] [X] [X]
While Sascha wears his jumpsuit for practicality's sake in his nightly life, if trying to make an impression, he tends towards outfits that are SLEEK, EYE-CATCHING, and PREFERABLY SHOWING A LOT OF SKIN. The man loves glitz and glitter, but has enough "professional input" in his life to keep him looking clean-cut. Physically, he's best known for the wicked amount of scars caking the back of his torso. He thinks they make him look vicious.
Star Qualities: BRUTAL, TENACIOUS, DRAMATIC

Micillia
Superstar Authority Sponsor Application
Sponsor Name: Death Dancers
Matching Qualities: He's already a contracted Death Dancer! ("Chiara, do me a solid here! Chiara! Hey, Chiara!!!") His thirst for attention doesn't discriminate between positive and negative. (TENACIOUS) He loves to fight and look good doing it. (DRAMATIC) What happens to the other guy isn't so much his problem. (BRUTAL)

saihen
Sponsor Name: Phoenix Down
Matching Qualities: While "quirky" is definitely the polite way of describing Sascha, (DRAMATIC) he's also hard-working to a concerning degree. (TENACIOUS) He blew himself up while contracted under the Chittentown helmsman program, and signed right back up for the space towers debacle. Actually the phoenix reference might be a little on-the-nose.

Yamashii
Sponsor Name: Underworld
Matching Qualities: Sascha is no stranger to the Chittentown club scene. He's a dancer, singer, and drinker of toxically fruity beverages. If he can do any combination of the three at a given time, all the better. Sascha proclaims louder is better in all areas of his life. (DRAMATIC)

KitsuneAura
Sponsor Name: Lorata Gorgos
Matching Qualities: Sascha is nothing if not confident (TENACIOUS), and will personally fight anyone who claims he isn't strong. (BRUTAL) According to him, there's no better way to proclaim as much than by calling upon a highblood he's had to put his boot in his mouth for more than once. The man likes a challenge!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 pm
seekingCylem

Lorata accepts! Better not let her down, Sascha!  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 am
Hivestuck
Name: Eiylas Zumeng
Nickname: Ely Z! Get it? Like an LED!
Home City: I am from Four Fronds! I'm a common face around town, and I'm here to represent!
Catchphrase: Small and shining bright, like an LED its Ely Z!
Style: At the moment, is eagerly wearing Hanfu that her sister embroidered. As for other things, is wearing natural makeup (that she'll never admit aloud how much she hates). Should be noted, Ely is Going Hemo-Anon for this Event
Star Qualities: Eager, Well-spoken, Cute

NPC Sponsors
Quote:
Sponsor Name: Tincan Mechanics
Matching Qualities: O-oooh! Build you own Motorbike! Aaaaaalright! Lets get to this then! I'm ready and willing to help! (Going for Energetic being close to Eager)

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Chiuan Heshui
Matching Qualities:Please, tell me more about the sea. I'd quite enjoy hearing your tales, whether or not we become partnered. I imagine your stories are fascinating! (Going for Curious being close to Eager. Well Spoken being close to Good Manners

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Fluid Redistribution Station #365794
Matching Qualities: I'd be more than happy to partner with you! You're providing an important resource to society, and I salute you! (Going for Eager being close to Cheerful, and Cute being close to Big Smile because... big smiles are cute?

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Gerbtown Breeders
Matching Qualities: O-ooh... these gerbils are lovely. I'd be humbled if you chose me to work with you. After all, what would be better than a partnership with some of the cutest creatures around? (Going for Well Spoken with Good at Public Speaking, and Cute being associated with Soft Features. It should be noted that despite the good face she's putting on, she rEALLY WANTS TO CUDDLE THE GERBS)

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Almuma Ththil
Matching Qualities: "Knowledge is Power", is it not? Then we should strive to walk side by side, and combine our skillsets in order to become an unstoppable force. Teach me what you know, and I will reciprocate. (Going for "Well-Spoken" as "Well-Educated"... and maybe a bit of playing it up for Almuma)

PC Sponsors
Quote:
Sponsor Name: Cerise's Bakery
Matching Qualities: A treat for every occasion? What sort of treat would celebrate us getting to meet? Because let me tell you, this is quite an occasion! (Going for Eager as Energetic, and Cute as Great Smile... because who can resist a smile that cute?)

APPROVED

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Cart Wheeling Deals
Matching Qualities: Ahh? You love nature too! Perfect! My sister and I live out in Four Fronds, and are always exploring its forests. I personally yearn for it, and I imagine you're of like mind. Let us partner together, and bring that charm to all of Alternia! (Going for Eager being Hard-Working, and Well-Spoken as Charismatic!)

REJECTED(?)

Quote:
Sponsor Name: The Nightly Grind
Matching Qualities: It's a brewtiful world, indeed! I am already intrigued by your business, and am excited to learn more about your products. Won't you consider partnering with me, and allowing me to be part of your family?
I've got a few herbs up my sleeve that could work in your beverages~! (Going for Eager
with both Hopeful and Persistent! She's not backing down!)

APPROVED

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Chaeng Zumeng
Matching Qualities: ... -trying so hard to keep a straight face, then just bursts out and grins- I love telling stories with you, sis! And you always say I'm cute so... Will you give me a chance? (Going for Well-Spoken
with Likes Stories, and Cute with Pretty!)

APPROVED

Quote:
Matching Qualities: You want hard working? You've got it! I've helped out in a wide variety of businesses before, just give me the word and I'll do my best to do you proud. And also maybe try some of your food, it just looks so good! (Going for Eager as Hard-Working! She may also just really like the bracelets, haha)

REJECTED(?)

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Eridia Tsifer
Matching Qualities: Fast, furious, luxurious... a truly inspired quote,
that matches what I know of you very well. You're a "take-no-prisoners"
sort of troll, and I can admire that. I have my passions as you have yours,
let us combine our forces. I would love to learn from you. (Going for Eager as both Dedicated and Passionate. May be a bit of a stretch, but Ely's throwing herself out there!)

APPROVED

Quote:
Matching Qualities: If Alternia needs heroes, look no farther than us.
With your strength, and my words, together we can inspire a whole new generation of trolls. Imagine it! Let me by your side, and I assure you that there will be no disappointment. People are depending on you... on us.
(Going for Eager and Well-Spoken as Confident. After all,
as the saying goes "fake it until you make it"!)

APPROVED

Quote:
Sponsor Name: The Glass Shack
Matching Qualities: Your designs are beautiful, and inspiring... I'm sure my own sister, Chaeng, would love your products as well. It's truly wonderful to find another set of siblings, don't you think? Makes working hard worthwhile, to know it helps someone you care for. I'd be honored to represent you both, if you'd accept me. (Going for Eager as Hard-Working!)

APPROVED

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am
Eridia will be keeping a close eye on Wallas! You got her sponsorship!
Sami-Fire

Of course the highblood would never deny Eostre's Sophistication TM.
purplerosesbeauty
notice me sempai emotion_kirakira

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image
Cerpin spills some vodka on your application acceptance letters but mails them out anyways. What luck, you've been approved to represent Underworld! Dig out your tight pants and sequined jackets from the closet, doll up your face with something glittery, and raise a glass to nights you'll never forget!

User Image

You all receive a box of these from the club as an item to promote or wear. It flashes all the colors of the spectrum so anyone can wear it!

Micillia
Punkie

tenaciousgadabout
Makkah

ImaginationsParadise
Polair

stringency
Frendo

seekingCylem
Sascha

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:18 pm
Eridia spritz Eiylas with some glittery perfume! Welcome to the team!
Skyli Peep
wanda is having a hard time usin g b r ai n

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 pm
Skyli Peep
Cerise grins wide at Eiylas. She could just eat you up you cute lil' mooncake! She'll sponsor Ely Z!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:53 pm
GhouIs

purplerosesbeauty

Skyli Peep

Chaeng quickly jots down your blood colors (or lack thereoff) and starts to make your lovely Hanfu! She's pleased to have you <3  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm
Hivestuck
Superstar Authority Group Registration
Name: Sparkling Snow
Theme: Dedicated, Creative, Fashionable
Home City: Chittentown

Hivestuck
Name: Hemera Moachm
Nickname: Mera
Catchphrase: A cold touch hides great passion.
Style: Refined yet practical. A passion for sheer outfits, but only in tasteful situations. Footwear one can run in is a must.
Star Qualities: Fashionable, Dedicated, Creative

Hivestuck
Name: Afryse Shukum
Nickname: Mr. Freeze
Catchphrase: Impermanent art is the most beautiful.
Style: Stylish outfits that match his group, something that accentuates his height and his artistic nature.
Star Qualities: Creative, Dedicated, Unflappable

Doutei
Sponsor Name: Nightly Grind
Matching Qualities: Persistent = Dedicated

saihen
Matching Qualities: Fashionable = Fashionable, Hard-working = Dedicated

ImaginationsParadise
Matching Qualities: Dedicated = Dedicated, Passionate = Dedicated

KitsuneAura
Matching Qualities: Stylish = Fashionable, Strong = Dedicated

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:41 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Azrael Mortis
Nickname: Dr.Eamy
Home City: New Hemisect
Catchphrase: "Look to me, I will take the pain of your blood pusher and turn it to beauty,"
Style: Prone to dramatic flare and figure modifiers. Azrael loves long coats, elegant vests and. He often wears clothes that hugs his arms and legs and accentuates his thin frame but a lot more flow and flair on his main body. Platform or heeled boots to make him taller.
Star Qualities: Daring, Dedicated, Creative

Micillia
Sponsor Name: Death Dancers
Matching Qualities: Not afraid to get dirty = Daring. Azrael always welcomes a challenge, particularly ones that scare or worry him even if it means getting a little dirty.

KitsuneAura
Sponsor Name: Lorata Gargos
Matching Qualities: A daring (Confident) troll who holds himself with an air that he's ready to take on anything approaches. Daring = Confident

Kimbley Kitty
Sponsor Name: Stemma Morgan
Matching Qualities: Highblooded, with a clear blue hue and clothing screams his status.

leon_a_darkangel
Sponsor Name: The Glass Shack
Matching Qualities:An artist at heart with a passion for sketching. pleasing shapes and fanciful creations. Creative = Creative

Doutei
Sponsor Name: the Nightly Grind
Matching Qualities:A troll who is used to rejection and plans going awry but persists in whatever he is trying to do and dedication to whatever cause he throws himsef into (No hard feelings about the mustard/fire thing) Persistent = Dedicated

seekingCylem

Sascha receives an acceptance letter that smells like frosting. It has added a special note,
"meet me for lunch?"

Gl!tch~

An acceptance letter that smells like fresh baked cupcakes and frosting. A note has been stapled to it.
"hey mera!! :D i'd like to meet with your group partner, so lets have dinner together sometime?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:04 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Autumn Vikare
Nickname: Seraph
Catchphrase: “Fall for me yet~?”
Style: High fashion, classic hollywood, burlesque, and some avant garde, and artsy hip hop. She'll wear sequins, boas, fur, leotards, glitter, feathers, creative make up, you name it! Her wings of course are non-negotionable.
Star Qualities: 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆urbane! ☆.。.:* flashy! ☆.。.:* with a million watt smile~ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Kimbley Kitty
Sponsor Name: Stemma Morgen
Matching Qualities: Despite her blood being on the lower end of the spectrum, Autumn knows how to carry herself with poise and grace. She acts with dignity above her station (URBANE).

Kimbley Kitty
Sponsor Name: Stemma Morgen
Matching Qualities: Despite her blood being on the lower end of the spectrum, Autumn knows how to carry herself with poise and grace. She acts with dignity above her station (URBANE).

purplerosesbeauty
Sponsor Name: Cerise's Bakery
Matching Qualities: With a smile like the sun, Autumn could charm the birds from the trees.
(1M WATT SMILE).

saihen
Matching Qualities: If a physical mutation isn't quirky, Autumn doesn't know what is! (FLASHY) Otherwise she's got more than enough fashion savoir faire to impress with her brand. (URBANE)

ImaginationsParadise
Matching Qualities: Autumn knows how to act like and play up the elite. She blends in well with the upper class. (URBANE)

Yamashii
Matching Qualities: Glitz and glamour are what Autumn's all about! Put her under the spotlight and she'll put on a show that's big and loud! (FLASHY)

KitsuneAura
Matching Qualities: Autumn has no lack of confidence. She will not hesitate to play to grandeur. (FLASHY) She also knows that her good friend Lorata would not let her down. After all,
they have so much in common~! (URBANE)

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Almuma Ththil
Matching Qualities: (URBANE-GRACEFUL)

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Elidae Bonbon
Nickname: Elidae, or just Eli!
Home City: New Hemisect City
Catchphrase: "I'll always be a cut above the rest!"✧・゚: *✧・゚
Style: Alternian "IT" girl, glittery, pop culture, adaptable. And her iconic yellow polka-dot bow!
Star Qualities: Spirited, Trendy, Loyal

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Modadi Balloa
Matching Qualities:

Street fashion ==> Trendy: Elidae is always on point with her outfits, whether on the streets or in the... she is very fashion forward!
Can Dance ==> Spirited: Her spirited quality makes her energetic and always ready to move! Plus, she placed 1st for Death Dancers owner Chiara Moteku's dance battle competition booth at Bloodfest 2 sweeps ago!

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Tincan Mechanics
Matching Qualities:

Energetic ==> Spirited: Elidae can be enthusiastic about basically anything and is easily excited! Even if she doesn't know a lot about mechanics, she'll be eager to engage in conversation, and hey, a cute face could bring in a lot of clientele!

Quote:
Sponsor Name: Gerbtown Breeders
Matching Qualities:

Loves animals ==> Spirited: A lovely picture of Elidae with her winning gerbils from bfest couple's skating!

Doutei
Sponsor Name: The Nightly Grind
Matching Qualities:

Refreshing ==> Trendy: Always clear and bright with a sweet smile!
Hopeful ==> Loyal/Spirited: Elidae's dedication to anything she has her mind to makes her very optimistic for positive outcomes!

Yamashii
Matching Qualities:

Flirty, Flamboyant ==> Spirited: With her lively personality, Elidae's known for being very buoyant and playful with anyone she comes across. She's known about the club for a while and quite loves the exciting feel to it!

saihen
Matching Qualities:

Fashionable ==> Trendy: Never leaves the house without looking oh so fabulous!

KitsuneAura
Matching Qualities:

Stylish ==> Trendy: They've gone shopping together! Obvs Elidae is the perfect sponseree!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:21 am
User Image
Cerpin spills some vodka on your application acceptance letters but mails them out anyways. What luck, you've been approved to represent Underworld! Dig out your tight pants and sequined jackets from the closet, doll up your face with something glittery, and raise a glass to nights you'll never forget!

User Image

You all receive a box of these from the club as an item to promote or wear. It flashes all the colors of the spectrum so anyone can wear it!

blackbird cake
Elidae

Green Minuet
Autumn

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 am
Gl!tch~
Lorata spends some time squinting at Hemera, trying to place where she knows her from, and then shrugs and accepts the team. They do definitely have style!

saihen
Lorata has not had great luck with a lot of bluebloods, but recent events have left her willing to be more generous with second chances. She accepts!

Green Minuet
Lorata accepts! Autumn has never been lacking in style or confidence.

blackbird cake
Lorata is absolutely delighted to accept Elidae! They'll have so much fun!

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:26 pm
stringency

Service with a smile? Yes please! Accepted!  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff