Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:39 pm
This is a private RP between myself and XxXPandamoniumXxX. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | XxXPandamoniumXxX's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 pm
“Come along, Mother, we’re going to be late!” Boneberry Puff called out to his mother, tapping his claws lightly against the earth. He had been waiting for nearly ten minutes for his mother to leave her garden. It had even taken him less time to pick out his scarf than it had for her to take care of her plants. Of course, he wouldn’t hold that against her. Her garden was just as important to her as his fashion items were to him. He simply didn’t like to keep others waiting, especially not his family. After trying for a while, they had finally managed to set a date to meet with his two uncles. Boneberry hadn’t seen them in such a long time that he hoped he remembered their names and that they remembered him.

The shuffling of leaves drew his gaze to a patch not far from where he stood. “Ah, sorry, sorry.” Booberry Puff trotted out to her son. A few stray twigs stuck out from her hair from her rooting out weeds in the garden. “Some of the weeds were intent on staying in the garden.” She shook the offending branches from her hair as best she could. “Silly little buggers those things.” Her teal eyes swept over her son and his immaculate appearance. A smile graced her features at how handsome he looked. “Oh my…aren’t you just adorable today, Bone.” The Usdia cooed over her little boy, now a full grown Usdia stallion. “You’ll be the talk of the gathering.”

Boneberry blushed deeply. “Mother.” He huffed quietly, though he inwardly enjoyed the praise. “Besides, it’s just the two of them. I doubt they’ll be concerned about how I look.” Booberry sauntered up to her son, nuzzling him gently as she whispered, “You’d be surprised.” With a wink, she continued to sidle past him, nearly reaching the edge of the clearing before turning back to him. “Shall we?” The younger Puff blinked and nodded, moving quickly to join her at her side. “Do you think they’ll remember me?” His words were halting as if he hesitated to ask the question. His mother peered over at him and gave a soft chuckle. “Don’t be so concerned, Bone. They’re your uncles, after all. They’d have to be amnesiacs to forget someone like their nephew and nieces.”

Boneberry took a moment to absorb those words. “Ok, Mother.” He said after a time. Soon he found his thoughts turning to his siblings. “It is too unfortunate that Witchberry and Lotia couldn’t join us.” Booberry gave a small nod of agreement. “I had hoped that they would be able to make it. But, such is life. They each had other arrangements and I wouldn’t want them to cancel. Perhaps next time.” She turned her gaze to the sky, taking note of the time of day. “As for us, we better hurry or else we’ll be called lazybugs.” Quickening their pace, mother and son would make the trek a couple of hours away from their home. The time passed without incident and they would soon see two familiar forms on the horizon.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers