Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New Kid in Town

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serendyne

Gem

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 am
Hi everyone! I'm Serendyne and I'm new here in the guild but not on Gaia. It's so sad that I just recently found out about this guild. I hope I discovered it a long time ago, way back when I joined Gaia. I love pink and vintage items very much and you can notice it on my avi. By the way I also work for the Oh My Gaia! Magazine as a promoter, where incidentally Ebania also works as one of the editors for the magazine. See you around then!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 am
Serendyne
[

Hello and welcome to the guild 3nodding

No need to be sad, I'd guess a lot of Gaians either don't know about the NSTG..or they don't care. I joined back in '09 and knew about it since ~'10 but only joined recently (february this year).

On that note: I never heard about that magazine before. Maybe I will give it a look. xd

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:57 pm
    Hey there, fellow OMGaian! I'm glad you found us eventually. Welcome!

Serendyne
    Hi everyone! I'm Serendyne and I'm new here in the guild but not on Gaia. It's so sad that I just recently found out about this guild. I hope I discovered it a long time ago, way back when I joined Gaia. I love pink and vintage items very much and you can notice it on my avi. By the way I also work for the Oh My Gaia! Magazine as a promoter, where incidentally Ebania also works as one of the editors for the magazine. See you around then!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:20 pm
Serendyne

Welcome ^^ I didn't discover this guild until late into my Gaian years, so don't feel too bad lol  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Serendyne

Gem

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:04 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Serendyne
[

Hello and welcome to the guild 3nodding

No need to be sad, I'd guess a lot of Gaians either don't know about the NSTG..or they don't care. I joined back in '09 and knew about it since ~'10 but only joined recently (february this year).

On that note: I never heard about that magazine before. Maybe I will give it a look. xd

Thank you! I'm just amazed on how this guild is being run. Please do check our magazine. You can read the latest issue by clicking the the link on my sig.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 pm
Ebania
    Hey there, fellow OMGaian! I'm glad you found us eventually. Welcome!

Serendyne

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I love how you and the crew run this guild. It's so organized and very active. I hope we can do this too with OMG! Mag lol.  

Serendyne

Gem

Serendyne

Gem

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:07 pm
Auriga La Shock
Serendyne

Welcome ^^ I didn't discover this guild until late into my Gaian years, so don't feel too bad lol

Thank you for welcoming me here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:08 pm
    Thanks, friend! I love the way OMG! is organized, too, and its usage of Discord is fantastic. May both the NSTG and OMG! thrive for years as friends! All Gaians win when there are many, many active guilds.

Serendyne
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I love how you and the crew run this guild. It's so organized and very active. I hope we can do this too with OMG! Mag lol.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Serendyne

Gem

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm
Ebania
    Thanks, friend! I love the way OMG! is organized, too, and its usage of Discord is fantastic. May both the NSTG and OMG! thrive for years as friends! All Gaians win when there are many, many active guilds.

Serendyne

You are right about that. But this guild has been here for a long time already so good job!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games